Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

WBC and Injections

A little history first.

Started on Androil from TrT which worked to a degree but not to the degree needed..max dose only got me to 520 on the TT scale. All CBC bloodwork normal with exception of a slightly elevated Mono % and RBC just slightly below range.

Moved to test Prop Pharmacy Hospital variety so 100% sure on the cleanliness.
    RBC, HCT, HGB all top of range.
    WBC high 13.5 (3.5-9.5).
    All % bloods good.
    Slightly dehydrated (Non Percents all slightly elevated. Neut more than others.)

Moved to cycle and Phenyl Prop, NPP, Tren A, Anavar .
    RBC, slightly out of range
    HCT, HGB all top of range.
    WBC high 13.5 (3.5-9.5).
    All % bloods good.
    Slightly dehydrated (Non Percents all slightly elevated. Neut more than others.)

For the question:

Neut is the first responder WBC. It is the majority of WBC. If there is no fever, PIP, or Blood cell structure issue (Did the blood test to measuer S L M EO and YL with 62% small and 29% large (well within range)) I am not understanding elevated WBC. Bactrerial infection is almost always followed by fever. Any experience with this would be appreciated. I find no peer-reviewed material where estered injections cause this which was where my kneejerk took me first. Did I just get unlucky and happen to get sick the exact time I started TrT and it last for 3 months?

Normally most people say WBC drops with TrT.
    I would be worried if not for this happened on hospital grade test to start
    Glad I take labs monthly or the current gear would be in question lol

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    A high WBC does/can indicate a bacterial or viral infection. It could also be sign of stress, a allergic reaction, or an immune disorder like arthritis. I saw that you have Diabetes so what could be what is causing your elevated WBC. That is about as far as I will go on this thread. Maybe MI or doc will jump in here. I don't want to give out bad info.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It could just be from every Chinese person you encounter sneezing in your face because they seemingly have never heard of germ theory. That was my experience...

What are your basophil numbers?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 07-25-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Thread Information