Confussion about HCG

Does HCG also force your body to produce natural test while on cycle?
    Lets say naturally you produce 100mg of test and on a cycle of 500mg.

On hcg it will be like being on 600mg or it still 500mg?

I.C.unit is offline New Member
    On hcg it will be like being on 600mg or it still 500mg?[/QUOTE]

Hi mate, im really sorry i cant answer your question and i havnt got a clue how to use this forum or how to post things. Ive just worked out how to reply so ive chosen you as you are the most recent post. Ive never used this forum before but have got a question i need answering. Im very sorry i cant help you, but you might be able to help me, do you know anything about HGH? Thanks

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post

Your questions are answered in this thread. If after reading you still don't understand then we will answer any questions you might have.
    Are you planning a cycle?

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post

Short answer: No.

Read, research, learn. Lots of great info, in the link provided in the post above...

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    No but if your wife of girlfriend takes HCG you will knock her up. That is what it is used in women and in men it is used for Selected cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males. The thread on why use hcg on cycle tells you why to use it

Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I.C.unit View Post
    Hi mate, im really sorry i cant answer your question and i havnt got a clue how to use this forum or how to post things. Ive just worked out how to reply so ive chosen you as you are the most recent post. Ive never used this forum before but have got a question i need answering. Im very sorry i cant help you, but you might be able to help me, do you know anything about HGH? Thanks[/QUOTE]

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Your questions are answered in this thread. If after reading you still don't understand then we will answer any questions you might have.
    Are you planning a cycle?

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    Yes i know that thread. Read it before, didnt find my answer, Hence the thread.

No i m not gonna cycle.
    Anyway the answer to my question is no unfortunately

Actually this is the part that got me confused:
    "We know that steroids shut down production of LH at the pituitary. This means you no longer produce natural testosterone because there's nothing to stimulate your Leydig Cells in the testes. The reason your testicals normally look "full", is because they're loaded with testosterone. When your natural testosterone production is suppressed, your testes atrophy (shrink), because they're empty. Make sense?

Injecting hCG results in a "mimicked" LH. So although your pituitary gland is not secreting LH, your leydig cells, in the presence of hCG, are stimulated by the mimicked LH and begin to produce testosterone. So there's your solution for preventing testicular atrophy while on cycle. But there's more to hCG than just reversing atrophy. Let's have a quick look at some other reasons to use hCG."

So if your leydig cells start to work again through presence of hcg.. Then why wouldnt we have the 600mg test instead of 500 of just cycle?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't completely agree with the other responses to your question. Your body will likely continue to produce test while using hCG on cycle. HCG doesn't exactly force the body to produce test while on cycle. The process can be better described as tricking the body into producing test. This is done by impersonating LH and thus keeping the leydig cells functioning. The amount your body produces on cycle when taking hCG could be more, or could be less then before introducing exogenous test. The amount the body produces will be nowhere close to 100mg, probably closer to 1/10 of that amount.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-24-2014 at 05:50 PM.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have to side with Numbere on this.

Thread Information