Granovich is offline Senior Member

test tren t3 cardio/diet question

Good Morning guys.

I have a question regarding diet/cardio i will follow during my upcoming cycle which will include test prop, tren , t3 ( low dose ) + 5 IU ed of pharma grade HGH.

my trainer have me on 250g carbs, 250g protein, 55g fat and 1 day which is called refeed day its 400g carbs and same for others.
    he assigned me 2 sessions of cardio weekly each 45 min LISS post workout or any time during day ...
    he will lower carbs and increase cardio every week or so ..
    now my wife goes jogging in morning for 30-40 min everyday especially that weather now is beautiful so i was wondering if i add that, will i lose muscle or will help fat loss ???
    i gained 5 lbs of fat or so during this month beacuse i been fasting and it will end in 3 days.
    right now im 5'11 208 lbs . 15-17% BF...
    i wanna speed up the fat loss process but my trainer said i will gain muscle too with this diet and AAS so i dont want to end up LOOSING muscle. is it really happen with that much cardio or its overrated. i seen people do 2 hrs a day on 2000 ccalories with test and tren and still add muscle!

thank you friends

joebailey1271 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    You either have to believe in your trainer or not, second guessing sucks

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    I have done your exact cycle. (Oops EDIT not exact cycle no Hgh) My macros are way different and I was leaner when I started but what did happen to me is that I stayed the same scale weight while dropping a few body fat percentages. My stats where 6'4" 240 at 10% at the beginning and I ended at 240 at 6%. So I guess I did add some muscle but for me it was a cutting cycle and I was very happy with the results. If done right you can tighten up while staying the same number on a scale. Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evander87 View Post
    I have done your exact cycle. (Oops EDIT not exact cycle no Hgh) My macros are way different and I was leaner when I started but what did happen to me is that I stayed the same scale weight while dropping a few body fat percentages. My stats where 6'4" 240 at 10% at the beginning and I ended at 240 at 6%. So I guess I did add some muscle but for me it was a cutting cycle and I was very happy with the results. If done right you can tighten up while staying the same number on a scale. Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.
    thats great results. how was your cardio ... did it stay same or increase it every few weeks ?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich
    thats great results. how was your cardio ... did it stay same or increase it every few weeks ?
    Zero ziltch I was peeling off fat with diet alone didn't need to add in cardio. If I hit a plateau I would have added in the cardio. I don't advise cycling without cardio as it's good for overall health but the tren really killed that for me.

Eat meticulous, train ridiculous for best results.

Thread Information