bhmyers1968 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon 250 .5ml EOD update

Okay guys and gals today makes 40 days on my first cycle so I though I would share my progress. I'm doing .5ml EOD, with .25mg Arimidex EOD. My calorie intake hoovers around 3200 per day with about 45/35/20 macros. I have noticed a big difference, visually and strength starting about week 4. I started the cycle at 77Kg (169.4lbs) after working hard for 6 months previously to drop my BF. So here I am 40 days in and I weigh 83Kg, (182.6lbs) so I'm up 13.2lbs at my halfway point. Still have another 44 days to go. I don't feel I have put on much body fat, judging by my looks and the way my clothes fit, however I'm going Monday for a body analysis to compare to my starting point.
    Im curious to know what I can expect as far as gains over the next 44 days?

Workout consist of weight training 4 days a week with core/cardio training with a PT twice a week.

bhmyers1968 is offline Junior Member
    Oh, starting point on BF was about 15%, I will be happy if I'm in the 14 range now.

jcastillopain is offline New Member
    sustanon 250 is realy good

jcastillopain is offline New Member
    sustanon 250 work fast

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    it took 4 weeks for it to kick in??? i thought SUST kicked in much faster??

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhmyers1968 View Post
    Okay guys and gals today makes 40 days on my first cycle so I though I would share my progress. I'm doing .5ml EOD, with .25mg Arimidex EOD. My calorie intake hoovers around 3200 per day with about 45/35/20 macros. I have noticed a big difference, visually and strength starting about week 4. I started the cycle at 77Kg (169.4lbs) after working hard for 6 months previously to drop my BF. So here I am 40 days in and I weigh 83Kg, (182.6lbs) so I'm up 13.2lbs at my halfway point. Still have another 44 days to go. I don't feel I have put on much body fat, judging by my looks and the way my clothes fit, however I'm going Monday for a body analysis to compare to my starting point.

Workout consist of weight training 4 days a week with core/cardio training with a PT twice a week.
    How longs a piece of

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	string.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	1.5 KB 
ID:	154701

Your diet will ultimately determine your gains !!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would just pin the sus twice a week....no need for eod shots. Sounds like you are enjoying your cycle ....that's great. Gains will begin to slow down the last few weeks of your cycle but it's hard to give you an exact amount that you will continue to gain. Your strength will stay up while on cycle but even that will start to peak out.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhmyers1968 View Post

You can expect more of the same if you continue to work hard. SUSTANON was all I used in my early cycles.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post

You can expect more of the same if you continue to work hard. SUSTANON was all I used in my early cycles.
    Yup....me too! That's all that seemed to be around.

Thread Information