Deequarius is offline Associate Member

First Clen Cycle

Hey everyone! Deequarius here.. I've worked down to about 8.5% BF and a dream of mine has always been to get to the coveted 5%. I have decided to pick myself up some Clen from AR-R that literally was delivered to my doorstep in two days. I was curious about everyone's thoughts about where I should start my dosage and where should I peak it out. Note that I have been prescribed to Adderall for 3 years now so naturally I have developed a tolerance to CNS stimulants. Also note my weight... I was thinking about starting at 40 and capping out at 140? Does that seem too out of line to anyone? Also I have read NOT to take it before a workout due to the stress on your heart but have read conflicting reports from people on this forum that have and do take it before they workout. Could I realistically get down to 5% BF in a single two week cycle?

Thanks for the input guys! Will be starting this cycle on Monday!

jetstream is offline New Member
    I've ran clen a couple of times over the last year. I start at 50mcg day 1, 75mcg day 2, 100mcg day 3-14. 2 weeks off and repeat. I don't find the sides too bad, I do get the shakes but it doesn't seem to make me hot I do get cramps from it though but find 5mg of taurine twice a day keeps that at bay. Don't take it too late in the day or you'll be up all night, I take half dose first thing, other half around 1pm. I wouldn't fancy dropping 100+mcg in one go, pretty powerful stuff.

I find doing cardio a struggle whilst on it, shakes really effect my legs and feel like jelly, get cramps easy too. Don't have any problems lifting on it though but it does increase your heart rate, think if your sensible you should be ok.

I drop about 3lbs - 4lbs a week using but that was when I was at around 20% bf and not doing much cardio (as mentioned above). Powerful stuff.

Good luck.

Nope, not in 2 weeks, unless you lose shitload of muscles.. Imo, clen is not really that magic pill for fat burning.. Ok it speeds it up.. But not so much.. I d say burning extra 200 cals on clen for example

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    You cant have a set dosing schedule for clen man. You need to see how you respond to it first. Start low and slow and stay as low as you can while getting results. Thats the key with clen.

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Okay. So is it okay to take before I workout?

It's okay but it can ruin your workout easily. Goodluck lifting heavy while your resting heart rate is 95 instead of 50!!!

Thread Information