Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By rooftop1
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: Trend cycle and doing it right, HELP.

djsuisav1 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Trend cycle and doing it right, HELP.

So first off I know there's tons of threads out there on Tren but I still haven't gotten the exact answer. That I'm looking for I'm 26, 5'11" ,178lbs . This will be my 2nd cycle I've done. My first was deca and test over a year ago I had a good gain bumping up to 190lbs at my biggest but most of that went away. I'm a slim dude by nanature, I have a little belly fat and maybe some on my ass but that's about it. I have a good diet and stopped most unhealthy practices (ie. Like only drinking on weekend and no junk food) im finishing up my first week of the cycle on Saturday. It will be my 4th injection. I'm ttaking .5ml of Tren complex 200 and .5ml of test cyp and so far so good. Haven't noticed anything yet as far as physical minus feeling more solid. I have some Slight muscle cramps and tiny bit more easily irritated but that's it.

So my question is I'm worried about getting gyno (man breast) and want to know what to take during the cycle that I can get over the counter? I heard about camberlinge however u spell it but I don't know a DR that can get me that. And some ppl say to use ERASE. Also what's a good PCT that I can take to help get back to.normal I will be doing an 8 week cycle.

Any and all feedback will be appreciated

Darkness is offline Member
    Welcome to the forum.

You should also post your diet because at that height and weight something is not adding up.

Also are you taking Tren A or Tren E???

As for the AI's you should've gotten all your stuff at the same time as the gear. You should be taking 250iu's of HCG twice per week, and take something to control you estro too. My advice is; Start Aromasin on cycle 10mg/ED and then adjust up from there up to 25mg depending on what your blood work says.

Read this to help you understand and not make more mistakes
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

Ancillary Reference Guide
    Last edited by Darkness; 07-24-2014 at 08:26 AM.

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome
    IMHO at your height/weight you have a lot of natural gaining to do. Do some diet research learn your maintenance calories and figure out what macro split works best. Good luck.

My diet consists of a banana and and yogurt in the morning, lunch is usually sliced sliced chicen beast sandwich. With sprouted grains, low in sugar. Dinner is a lot of chicken breast, salads with kale, green drinks, I don't follow a specific order just try and eat healthy.I don't look fat I have a slim build just don't have a six pack..

I'm taking tren 200 complex it has all 3 types

Quote Originally Posted by djsuisav1 View Post
    My diet consists of a banana and and yogurt in the morning
    Add 8 eggs and a cup of oatmeal.

lunch is usually sliced sliced chicen beast sandwich. With sprouted grains, low in sugar.
    Have two lunches spaced apart by about two to three hours. Ditch the chicken sandwich. Instead, at each of your two lunches, eat a chicken breast and a cup of rice along with raw spinach or steamed broccoli.

Dinner is a lot of chicken breast, salads with kale, green drinks, I don't follow a specific order just try and eat healthy.I don't look fat I have a slim build just don't have a six pack..
    What is a "lot" of chicken breast? Get in 8-10 oz. at each meal. Add a cup of rice. Salads with Kale are cool. What is a green drink?

Add another meal before bed, like two cups of cottage cheese with pineapple chunks and almonds.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You're not a slim dude by nature. You're slim because you eat like a mouse.

Forget steroids and learn to diet. Spend some time in our diet forum, put a plan into action and follow it for 6 months. That plan without gear will triple your gains from steroids and your current 'diet'.

Best of luck
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by oldnsedentary View Post

Have two lunches spaced apart by about two to three hours. Ditch the chicken sandwich. Instead, at each of your two lunches, eat a chicken breast and a cup of rice along with raw spinach or steamed broccoli.

What is a "lot" of chicken breast? Get in 8-10 oz. at each meal. Add a cup of rice. Salads with Kale are cool. What is a green drink?

Add another meal before bed, like two cups of cottage cheese with pineapple chunks and almonds.
    Ok thanks a ton will start phasing that in ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You're not a slim dude by nature. You're slim because you eat like a mouse.

Forget steroids and learn to diet. Spend some time in our diet forum, put a plan into action and follow it for 6 months. That plan without gear will triple your gains from steroids and your current 'diet'.

Best of luck
    This will be my 2nd and last cycle and will start diet cleaner and be without steroids

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Last cycle? Lol yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Lol. Why do u say that. For me its not worth the hassle that comes with injections and h aving to worry about all your levels. So far I'm good. No sides. truly mean one. Have u done tren ?

This will be my 2nd and last cycle and will start diet cleaner and be without steroids
    Your diet should have been great off steroids . You're doing this all wrong. you should stop your cycle and learn to eat.

How many mg of each compound are you taking per week?

What AI and dosage are you taking? What prolactin control do you have? HCG protocol? Pct plan?

Your proposed 8 weeks is not long enough for the esters you are running.
    Last edited by Back In Black; 07-24-2014 at 12:03 PM.
    jsam likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

rooftop1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz
    Lol famous last words
    djsuisav1 likes this.

Darkness is offline Member
    My diet consists of a banana and and yogurt in the morning, lunch is usually sliced sliced chicen beast sandwich. With sprouted grains, low in sugar. Dinner is a lot of chicken breast, salads with kale, green drinks, I don't follow a specific order just try and eat healthy.I don't look fat I have a slim build just don't have a six pack..
    Thats not a bad diet.... for a woman in a sedentary lifestyle.

Your diet should have been great off steroids . You're doing this all wrong. you should stop your cycle and learn to eat.

How many mg of each compound are you taking per week?

What AI and dosage are you taking? What prolactin control do you have? HCG protocol? Pct plan?

Your proposed 8 weeks is not long enough for the esters you are running.
    I'm taking .5ml tren complex 200 and .5ml test cyp. And I'm not taking any AI. That was the point of thread. I'm asking for help in regards to which I can take. That I could buy with out a DR. I have no prolactin control no hcg protocol and no PCT plan other than when I'm done was gonna go to DR and get all my blood work checked. I heard a lot of ppl used ERASE. As an AI. But like I said I before I'm on here looking for better answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    Thats not a bad diet.... for a woman in a sedentary lifestyle.
    Hahaha. Lol I love it..so what is it I should be eating. My goal is to be lean And cut not bulk up a bunch.

jsam is offline Junior Member
    Your diet should have been great off steroids. You're doing this all wrong. you should stop your cycle and learn to eat.
    This is very good advice. I'm new to AAS and am going blind ready stickies and threads. One things for sure if you don't have a proper diet in place you will not make many gains. You'll be pumping mg after mg of steroids into yourself with little results and chances of keeping them will be none. You might as well through your money out the window! Just my .02c

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    5-11 and 178 lbs? You don't need steroids you need training and food. Tren on a second cycle is asinine. What ai and dose did you run your first cycle? Hcg ? Pct?

You won't listen so find Austinites sticky on first cycles and read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    5-11 and 178 lbs? You don't need steroids you need training and food. Tren on a second cycle is asinine. What ai and dose did you run your first cycle? Hcg ? Pct?

You won't listen so find Austinites sticky on first cycles and read it.
    I do listen loud and clear. You guys say I should just diet even better and continue working out. And yes is my 2nd cycle ever, and first time on tren. The reason I started this thread was so someone could tell me what AI,HCG, and PCT I should do. I already dropped the cash and started the cycle on 4th injection. So I just wanna finish it. But if u guys really say I shouldn't do it. Then maybe I shouldn't. I value all your guy's input.

Juelzz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djsuisav1
    I do listen loud and clear. You guys say I should just diet even better and continue working out. And yes is my 2nd cycle ever, and first time on tren. The reason I started this thread was so someone could tell me what AI,HCG, and PCT I should do. I already dropped the cash and started the cycle on 4th injection. So I just wanna finish it. But if u guys really say I shouldn't do it. Then maybe I shouldn't. I value all your guy's input.
    I agree with everyone else that you need to start eating a lot more food. At 18 i was 150 lbs so i know how it is having a small frame. Now im 6ft 220lbs and just starting a tren test cycle for 12 to 16 weeks. Shortcuts are great but if your diet is poor after an 8 week cycle you which is too short you will lose it all and be back at 178. Eat more before you bother with aas. How much mg total a week of each are you planning on taking?

Quote Originally Posted by Juelzz View Post
    I agree with everyone else that you need to start eating a lot more food. At 18 i was 150 lbs so i know how it is having a small frame. Now im 6ft 220lbs and just starting a tren test cycle for 12 to 16 weeks. Shortcuts are great but if your diet is poor after an 8 week cycle you which is too short you will lose it all and be back at 178. Eat more before you bother with aas. How much mg total a week of each are you planning on taking?

I dunno how it got to the point where my diet is bad. I've never had a BAD diet just not a diet that's was for bulking up and getting big. I eat pretty healthy but I know I need to eat even cleaner and more. I'm already at the end of my first week. I'm taking. 5ml of Tren complex 200 and. 5ml of test cyp.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Bro I'm going to be completely honest with you so don't take this as an attack. You should stop this cycle today because you don't have the necessary products or knowledge to make it successful. You're only 1 week in so if you stop now then there is no need for PCT. You need pre, mid, and post cycle blood work you you can manage serum levels. You need and AI, either dex or stane, in order to control estrogen. You need a DA on hand, either prami or caber, in case prolactin levels get high. You should have hCG to protect your testicles from atrophy and speed up recovery. You need both nolva and clomid for a correct PCT. You also need to overhaul your diet and learn how to eat to grow. All of these things need to be taken care of before beginning the cycle, or you will have problems.
    Last edited by numbere; 07-24-2014 at 07:52 PM.
    Capebuffalo and djsuisav1 like this.

This is the problem, you are on your 4 th injection of your second cycle asking what ai how much hcg and what to run for pct. Here is the best advise you will ever hear.....STOP now. Educate yourself prior to putting things in you body you have no idea how to use. You will wind up in a world of hurt.

Second time I've asked. What ai and dose did you run first cycle. Hcg? What was your pct protocol? Can you answer those questions?
    Last edited by Capebuffalo; 07-24-2014 at 07:53 PM.

Juelzz is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djsuisav1
    I dunno how it got to the point where my diet is bad. I've never had a BAD diet just not a diet that's was for bulking up and getting big. I eat pretty healthy but I know I need to eat even cleaner and more. I'm already at the end of my first week. I'm taking. 5ml of Tren complex 200 and. 5ml of test cyp.
    I eat oatmeal and10 to 12 egg whites with 3 or 4 yolks for breakfast. You eat bananas and yogurt. See what i mean by poor. Not trying to put you down but you have so much more natural growth left imo. Also your taking 5ml of tren at 200 per/ml and 5ml of test cyp which is doesed at??? 200 or 250 i assume. So correct me if im wrong your taking 1000mg of tren and probably 1000 to 1250 of test a week??? Or are you saying .5ml a week of each?
    Last edited by Juelzz; 07-24-2014 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    This is the problem, you are on your 4 th injection of your second cycle asking what ai how much hcg and what to run for pct. Here is the best advise you will ever hear.....STOP now. Educate yourself prior to putting things in you body you have no idea how to use. You will wind up in a world of hurt.

Second time I've asked. What ai and dose did you run first cycle. Hcg? What was your pct protocol? Can you answer those questions?
    Forsure. I hear you. And appreciate you. On that first cycle. All I did was take some novadex post cycle. That's it. I'm some to blame but also the dude who has been doing them for years. I'm gonna stop. Thank u I got blood work done in December and was good on all levels..

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Bro I'm going to be completely honest with you so don't take this as an attack. You should stop this cycle today because you don't have the necessary products or knowledge to make it successful. You're only 1 week in so if you stop now then there is no need for PCT. You need pre, mid, and post cycle blood work you you can manage serum levels. You need and AI, either dex or stane, in order to control estrogen. You need a DA on hand, either prami or caber, in case prolactin levels get high. You should have hCG to protect your testicles from atrophy and speed up recovery. You need both nolva and clomid for a correct PCT. You also need to overhaul your diet and learn how to eat to grow. All of these things need to be taken care of before beginning the cycle, or you will have problems.
    Not at all man. And thank you very much..yes I've read countless thrthreads and" know" what I need but I can't get. Which is why I asked if there was any OTC stuff I could take..but after reading everyones posts. I will stop using it. Thank you a bunch. I will stick to working out and cleaning up my diet. !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juelzz View Post
    I eat oatmeal and10 to 12 egg whites with 3 or 4 yolks for breakfast. You eat bananas and yogurt. See what i mean by poor. Not trying to put you down but you have so much more natural growth left imo. Also your taking 5ml of tren at 200 per/ml and 5ml of test cyp which is doesed at??? 200 or 250 i assume. So correct me if im wrong your taking 1000mg of tren and probably 1000 to 1250 of test a week??? Or are you saying .5ml a week of each?
    Not mg. .5ml so CCs injection..but doesn't matter u guys all.changed my mind. . I'm gonna stop cycle and eat clean and grow and do it naturally. Its not worth it if I don't have all the gear I need.

TThank you much respect

Not mg. .5ml so CCs injection..but doesn't matter u guys all.changed my mind. . I'm gonna stop cycle and eat clean and grow and do it naturally. Its not worth it if I don't have all the gear I need.

TThank you much respect
    That's a great decision, congratulations.

By the way ml means absolutely nothing. You could inject 5ml and it be the same mg as 0.5ml. mg is what you need to count not ml. Your gear should have measurements written on eg 250mg/ml or 100mg/ml etc
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

TThank you much respect
    Best news of the day. Mature informed decision.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Op, the above sums it up quite nicely. And as most others have referenced, learn to eat. Without proper nutrition you will fail. You already have per your own statement that you lost all your gains after your first cycle. Nail down your nutrition to make progress. The vets in the Nutrition Forum will gladly help you. In the meantime, continue self-educating and interacting here.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Dinner: What is a "lot" of chicken breast? Get in 8-10 oz. at each meal. Add a cup of rice. Salads with Kale are cool. What is a green drink?

Did you start phasing this in, as you said you would do?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There is a video series called "Huge on a Hundred" by Animal Pak on youtube. It shows you how a pro BB grocery shops and cooks while on a budget.

Did you start phasing this in, as you said you would do?
    I have started slowing phasing in more food. Just hard to eat so much when my body isn't used to it.

There is a video series called "Huge on a Hundred" by Animal Pak on youtube. It shows you how a pro BB grocery shops and cooks while on a budget.
    I watched the video dude in that is HUGE. I'm not trying to be that big but it's a great source to shop on a budget. My goal is to be 185-190 and of course low BOdy fat. I'm Gonna try and read more on the diet forums. Thanks for all your guys help. Now I need to get on some sort of good workout plan and more discipline.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not only a food issue. .5ml of 200 tren . Is 100 mg weekly and .5 test same issue. You shut yourself down for that with a crappy diet?
    Puzzling.

Thread Information