Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By bigsiv
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Question about 2nd cycle - test/deca

frighteous is offline Junior Member

Question about 2nd cycle - test/deca

I have done tons of reading before even my first cycle. Most of the stuff that I did right, I will give credit to Austinite's threads and posts, because that's where I learned what I know in terms of PCT, and all of this. So, much respect to Aust for the PCT threads and also for the EGCG fat burner stack, I've been on it for over a year. Love it.

height is 6ft4, weight is about 260, with 16 percent bodyfat.

trained 8 years before my first cycle.

My first cycle was basic.

week 1-12 - test-e 250 2x/wk
    week 1-12 - arimdex .25mg eod 1-12
    week 1-4 - dbol 40mg (please dont hit me aust.)
    week 1-12 - HCG 250iu 2x/wk on shoot day

pct consisted of nolvadex and clomid, I forget the exact dosages but I followed them exactly as aust said in a post to another guy, and I felt really good after about a week and way better after 2 weeks. My balls plumped up pretty fast, I think the hcg helped.

My next cycle will be something like

week 1-12 - test-e 300mg 2x/wk
    week 1-10 - deca 200mg 2x/wk
    I got 10,000iu of hcg, nolva, clomid, proviron , and armidex to run with it

I also ordered a few other compounds in case I decide to throw them in, which include a couple bottles of test prop I was thinking of using at the beginning or end, I got oral and injectable versions of dbol, because I'm on the fence if I'm going to do the inj- but, if I do decide to use the injectable dbol, I got some TNE to go with it.

Snagged a bit of clen and t3 to roll with it as well.

I did not buy caber or prami...what are the boards thoughts on running Deca without caber or prami?

I do realize this is not a beautiful cycle thread and is slightly ****ed, and for that I apologize-been studying for a final exam all morning and afternoon and I am needing to get back to studying .thank you for any input.
    Last edited by frighteous; 07-27-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Wait a sec, 30 years old and still studying for final exam? lol

thanks for your input.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EquilibriumZ View Post
    Wait a sec, 30 years old and still studying for final exam? lol
    Ill bet that little LoL will come back to bite you in the ass eventually. There are people in college in their 30, 40 and 50 retraining. Life has a funny way of not going the way you plan.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post

Ill bet that little LoL will come back to bite you in the ass eventually. There are people in college in their 30, 40 and 50 retraining. Life has a funny way of not going the way you plan.
    Did my fifth university degree at 36 years of age.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Back on subject and the question in hand. If you can control estrogen with your ai prolactin from deca shouldn't be a prob. But it's always a good idea to have caber or prami on hand just in case. It's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have.

Bravo to musleink 5th degree!!!! Wow!!!
    lovbyts likes this.

lovbyts, you're probably dead on

bigsiv, I have heard that quite a bit, better to have it and not need it. I hate to go through the pain in the ass process of getting another order done, my guy generally takes about 3 weeks to deliver an order and that's why I was going to just do without it, but...I don't know if it's worth the risk, especially at my higher than normal bodyfat for this cycle. I had no gyno or any problems at all with the dbol and test.

MuscleInk, that's great. My situation was, I became an electrician in my early 20s and lived an ordinary life...work, beers after work, occassional workout...when I got to be about 23 I started lifting again...taking it seriously and tuning in my diet..found a really great woman and, well, just started saving my money and all that and just motivated myself to go get this 2 year degree. It will be worth it. Process Operators work lots of overtime, but they make about 120k after 5 years. The schooling isn't easy but what worth having is.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Back on subject and the question in hand. If you can control estrogen with your ai prolactin from deca shouldn't be a prob. But it's always a good idea to have caber or prami on hand just in case. It's better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have.

Bravo to musleink 5th degree!!!! Wow!!!
    Thanks for getting back on subject. its sometimes hard to write everything out when using the phone app and by the time I got back to a real keyboard you had taken care of it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frighteous View Post
    lovbyts, you're probably dead on

bigsiv, I have heard that quite a bit, better to have it and not need it. I hate to go through the pain in the ass process of getting another order done, my guy generally takes about 3 weeks to deliver an order and that's why I was going to just do without it, but...I don't know if it's worth the risk, especially at my higher than normal bodyfat for this cycle. I had no gyno or any problems at all with the dbol and test.

MuscleInk, that's great. My situation was, I became an electrician in my early 20s and lived an ordinary life...work, beers after work, occassional workout...when I got to be about 23 I started lifting again...taking it seriously and tuning in my diet..found a really great woman and, well, just started saving my money and all that and just motivated myself to go get this 2 year degree. It will be worth it. Process Operators work lots of overtime, but they make about 120k after 5 years. The schooling isn't easy but what worth having is.
    Great attitude buddy. You're never too old to challenge yourself and improve yourself!

I spent 12 years in university; for a while I believed I'd be a career student. Lol. My last degree was my MBA. The oldest person in the class was 63 (no, it wasn't me, lol).

Your attitude often sets your altitude in life. Out of our struggles we become stronger (in fact, the tattoo on my shoulder is an ambigram. One way it reads "struggle" the other way, "strength").
    frighteous likes this.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    If You read Austinite than U should know first 2-3 cycle should be test only!!??

Thread Information