Thread: Test 500??

JAB1 is offline Member

Test 500??

Just had to order test, only thing avail was 500mg/ml. Anyone have experience with test dosed this high per ml? Apparently it is in a different oil due to high concentration, and some people can be allergic, more PIP(I rarely have any PIP), etc. Just wondering what your personal experience is as Ive never run test with this high of concentration. Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It must be made with ECO to get it to hold that high and I would think you will still probably get a lot of PIP. Let us know but if it was me I would make sure I had some more ECO or some GSO (sterile) on hand to cut it with.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Just inject 0.5 ml to get 250 mg per shot

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    It must be made with ECO to get it to hold that high and I would think you will still probably get a lot of PIP. Let us know but if it was me I would make sure I had some more ECO or some GSO (sterile) on hand to cut it with.
    As stated above. The esterified test hormone is more soluble in an oily solution with increased amounts of alcohol. A high alcohol content would allow for a dosage otherwise not possible. In order to achieve such a high concentration of steroid the amount of alcohol used in the solution would have to be highly increased. Without increasing the alcohol level 500 milligrams of test would simply be too much for the solution to dissolve. The drawback however is that amount of alcohol would make for an irritating, almost caustic solution to inject. I would imagine that you would have a strong irritation and pain at the site of injection unless the steroid was diluted in order to achieve a more comfortable dosage.

If you're serious about using this product you should make a post in the laboratory forum. The members their are more knowledgeable about amount of steroid per ml and alcohol content. They should be able to advise you better on whether the solution should be further diluted

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1
    Just had to order test, only thing avail was 500mg/ml. Anyone have experience with test dosed this high per ml? Apparently it is in a different oil due to high concentration, and some people can be allergic, more PIP(I rarely have any PIP), etc. Just wondering what your personal experience is as Ive never run test with this high of concentration. Thanks
    I have used one labs test e 500. Hurts like a B*tch. It does it's job but personally I won't be using it again because of the pip.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used painless 400mg/ml gear but the time I had 450mg/ml was brutal. I have access to some test 650/deca 350 mix good for 1g/ml I am tempted to try it lol.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Thanks guys, I will be trying it in a few weeks. I am going to shoot .6 ml per inject to hit 600 p/week. I let you know how it goes, if it is too irratable I will cut with oil and post up in lab section as Ive never cut anything.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    only reason i can think of to use gear that high dosed would be to cut down on the volume your injecting... if your only using 600mg/week then why not just go for the normal 250-300mg/ml dosed gear?

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    only reason i can think of to use gear that high dosed would be to cut down on the volume your injecting... if your only using 600mg/week then why not just go for the normal 250-300mg/ml dosed gear?
    Volume = .5cc vs 1cc to gain an extra 250mg and almost guaranteed PIP? I think Ill go with the extra .5cc. lol

JAB1 is offline Member
    LOL yeah i would have gone with 250-300 if it was avail, but it wasnt and I didnt want to wait. Also cost per mg was really good on the high dosed stuff. As long as pip isnt too bad Im fine with it, Ill find out shortly. I dont mind a little pip as long as it is not unbearable, hell I actaully like a little pain, be it pip, muscle soreness, etc. Reminds me im doing something. Guess thats my years of muay thai were if I wasnt limping around I felt i wasnt training/sparring hard enough, lol.. If its so bad it effects my workouts ill have to cut it or get something else.

If the PIP is not bad then it's probably under dosed. Just my guess but the only way to really know is getting blood work done.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    guicacol. Solvent from locust stomachs allows it to hold.

No experience. I also do not plan to be a 5+ gram/week guy. Know all those recent Mr Olympias that look like insects? You looking at 20 gram a week +....at that level you need the higher concentration stuff.....because you injecting into every muscle you have lol...that doesnt count your synthol shots etc etc.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Well heres the update. Shot .6ml (300 mg) of the test 500 on saturday in glute. 2 days later and I feel like I got smashed in the ass with a baseball bat!! Definately worst pip ive ever felt. Today is leg day, this should be fun .. Its not unbarable, but its no joke either.

Oh come one... pvssy. I think I recently saw some 600mg out there. I think you ought to give it a try.

JAB1 is offline Member
    hahaha, I am what I eat i guess , give it a try and let me know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    hahaha, I am what I eat i guess , give it a try and let me know how it goes!
    Haha that's always been my comeback saying also. Better than being called a dick IMO.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAB1 View Post
    Well heres the update. Shot .6ml (300 mg) of the test 500 on saturday in glute. 2 days later and I feel like I got smashed in the ass with a baseball bat!! Definately worst pip ive ever felt. Today is leg day, this should be fun .. Its not unbarable, but its no joke either.
    Yes, the more concentrated doses hurt more. The only PIP I get any more is from T400. It lasts three days. You have to suck it up or switch to a lesser concentration.

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Haha that's always been my comeback saying also. Better than being called a dick IMO.
    LOL, yeah Ill take pvssy any day!!

JAB1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Yes, the more concentrated doses hurt more. The only PIP I get any more is from T400. It lasts three days. You have to suck it up or switch to a lesser concentration.
    Yeah I havent had any pip in a long time but this stuff is intense. Im going to suck it up and keep on.

Thread Information