Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Frontpump
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Chronic Tendon Injury, thinking EQ + HGH

Frontpump is offline Associate Member

Chronic Tendon Injury, thinking EQ + HGH

How is this stack to heal a chronic tendon injury at the base of my skull right side?

equipoise
    12 weeks starting at 200mg/week peaking at 400mg/week

test cyp
    12 weeks at 200mg/week

hgh
    26 weeks hgh starting at 2 iu/ed peaking and sustaining at 10iu/ed

clomid and aromasin
    8 weeks (after eq and test but still during HGH) 50 down to 7.5

I'll also add D-aspartic acid,forskolin, and reveratrol to the pct.

again with stats

27 y/o
    200lbs
    14% body fat
    10 year athlete, 5 year body building

I started at 160lbs and reached 200lbs, exactly doubled my strength pound for pound rep for rep in about 3 years. Then I got under squat rack of 450 lbs and desiccated cervical spine c7-c6, halfway separately my collar bone from my shoulder, and all but tore my trapezius (sub occiptal) from my skull.

It'll be 2 years since my injury, and I've spent easily $3000 or more only to have nobody be able to fix me. Instead of buying a 4th f**king MRI, seems my cash is better spent on a solution that will actually make my tendons stronger.

Any thoughts advice? Please no "bro-science" or anything anecdotal. Research based advice is the only way I'm comfortable for now.

This would be my first cycle. I wouldn't be exploring AAS for aesthetics alone; I just want to be fully healed and able to kick my ass in the gym again. 2 years of healing has been a very trying process- Docs have been useless, and I just want to freakin lift again.
    Magnum44 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    skip it.

try tb500. it's a healing peptide that works

find out more by following the link in my signature....................
    MuscleInk likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    skip it.

^^^^ agreed. If you have tendon issues this is the best option right now as well as a few OTC supplements such as Fiish oil and MSM

You will be hard pressed to find anyone promoting EQ here. Most everyone says it's worthless and you defiantly dont want to be using aas to heal injuries.

As for as the HGH I say go for it but ONLY if you are getting it from a clinic using and RX, not something someone is tellling you is pharmaceutical quality. Pre China Olympics, maybe but anymore even those who have been here for a LONG time will tell you that 95% of what is out there is fake and 99% of the people who paid for it will never admit it. Don't waste your time and money, Ive done enough of both for the both of us.

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    I agree with above two comments:
    If cycling will be done regaurdless then deca at low dose will help collagen strength. Eq has been proven to do nothing for tendon/ligament repair or strengthening and vast majority of research done were with horses.

I have not looked into tb500; but y'all have sparked my interest!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    skip it.

EQ is crap. TB500 is my preference.

Frontpump is offline Associate Member
    Okay so tb500 it is. A decent f**ck-ton more affordable then GH too. That's a relief.

Deca and winstrol were the others that I had entertained, just picked equipoise for the price/mg. Sounds like all agree equipoise is a waste.

So there's no legit GH anymore, I will take your sincere word for it. How about GHRP instead?

My cycle idea was bad, which is great to know. Would this be a better attempt?

TB500 5mg/week 6 weeks
    TB500 10mg/month thereafter
    Deca 200-300mg/week 12 weeks
    Test cyp 200mg/week 12 weeks
    GHRP???
    General pct

I'm assuming that my injuries are either not fully healed after two years (not uncommon for tendons), or that they have healed "incorrectly". My right shoulder is a good 1.5 inches lower than my left when i shoulder press anything over 20 pounds. Doc said it's "stage 2" and to just not lift heavy. I have a hard time getting anybody to understand that that's exactly what I want to do.

This cycle should help? Thoughts please thanks guys

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is legit HGH, through RX of course but you have to find a clinic to write a prescription of course. You even have to be careful with that because a lot of clinics promote HGH where in fact they are selling you GHRP-2 or -6 to boost your HGH and charging you as much if not more than a clinic giving real HGH rx.

Shoulders a SLOW to heal and can easily take 2+ years. I'm at the 2 year mark for my surgery and only now getting to where it doesnt hurt to lift, not to much.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontpump View Post
    Okay so tb500 it is. A decent f**ck-ton more affordable then GH too. That's a relief.

My cycle idea was bad, which is great to know. Would this be a better attempt?

TB500 5mg/week wk1
    2.5mg/week for weeks 2 through 6
    and if your injury is slow to heal, 2.5mg/week until healed

I'm assuming that my injuries are either not fully healed after two years (not uncommon for tendons), or that they have healed "incorrectly". My right shoulder is a good 1.5 inches lower than my left when i shoulder press anything over 20 pounds. Doc said it's "stage 2" and to just not lift heavy. I have a hard time getting anybody to understand that that's exactly what I want to do.

This cycle should help? Thoughts please thanks guys
    this is what you need for a healing cycle

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Add in some MSM too. 5 grams a day. It's also inexpensive.

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    Entertained winstrol ?!
    Why

Magnum44 is offline New Member
    Footpump,
    I just went to a doctor today and he recommended a clinic for me to go to. I looked on the website and its a Anti-aging clinic, WTF??? I live in germany and I'm no expert but from what I gather is these anti-aging places do HGH therapy here in Germany. On a bad note, it is expensive they say. I'm new to all this but studies and articles I've looked at seems to really pump up HGH.

Thread Information