Jaydenn is offline Junior Member

Exclamation After Some Advice, Test E , Tri Tren & Var.

Hey guys,
    I never decided to join up here because i know lots of you post good replies, so there was no need too and i enjoy reading it all, anyways to cut the crap just need a tiny bit advice on my 5th cycle which will include tren + var. Have only done Test E + P and Tren by itself not a blend.

So this is how it's looking for me; (before anyone asks here's some details)
    Age 22
    BF 15%
    Weight 193 pounds
    Height 180 cm.
    Cycles done before 4.
    Training since i was 16, ( 6 years ).

So my cycle for the following 12 weeks..
    Weeks 1-12 - 500mg testosterone Enanthate
    Weeks 1-12 - 400mg Tri Trenbolone Enanthate
    Tren H 50
    Tren A- 50
    Tren E - 100
    Weeks 8-12 - 60mg anavar (ED)

On hand i have, Usual pct with nolva, clomid. Everywhere i've looked i can't find HCG .
    So please don't ask me to use it, i know what it does, and i'm unable to get it.
    I also have caber and aromasin on hand.
    Should i use letro at all?

Cheers to anyone who can help, i want to turn this into a daily/weekly progress,
    discussing sides on this forum to show others how to do this as safely as possible.

Also what do you guys think about Dostinex?

PCT done 3 days after last jab,
    Clomid 100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20.

Lastly, one of my mates who competes with me, told me it'd be fine to mix tren/test in the same syringe, and just do one jab instead of two, what do you guys think about that?
    Also basically, using the same gauge to draw from, I know this makes the needle weaker, or tougher to pierce the skin, but it doesn't bother me normally, then using 19s and then swapping to 23s-25s.
    Does anyone else e.g pros do 1ml test 1 ml tren same syringe and find it fine?

Regards Jayden.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK I'm getting burned out on these. Ill let someone else take this one.

Next.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    OK I'm getting burned out on these. Ill let someone else take this one.

Next.
    What's so bad with what i posted?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Pct timing is off, 2 weeks after last jab. Nolva is weak the first 2 weeks.
    The bigger issue is really 22 and going on a 5th cycle.
    I too will not expand on re damage your doing to a still developing HPTA.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Also 5'10 and only 193lbs at 15% after 4 cycles?!?!

Hit the diet forum buddy, that's the best advice I can add to the above.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    Hey guys,
    I never decided to join up here because i know lots of you post good replies, so there was no need too and i enjoy reading it all, anyways to cut the crap just need a tiny bit advice on my 5th cycle which will include tren + var. Have only done Test E + P and Tren by itself not a blend.

So this is how it's looking for me; (before anyone asks here's some details)
    Age 22
    BF 15%
    Weight 193 pounds
    Height 180 cm.
    Cycles done before 4.
    Training since i was 16, ( 6 years ).

So my cycle for the following 12 weeks..
    Weeks 1-12 - 500mg testosterone Enanthate
    Weeks 1-12 - 400mg Tri Trenbolone Enanthate
    Tren H 50
    Tren A- 50
    Tren E - 100
    Weeks 8-12 - 60mg anavar (ED)

On hand i have, Usual pct with nolva, clomid. Everywhere i've looked i can't find HCG .
    So please don't ask me to use it, i know what it does, and i'm unable to get it.
    I also have caber and aromasin on hand.
    Should i use letro at all?

Cheers to anyone who can help, i want to turn this into a daily/weekly progress,
    discussing sides on this forum to show others how to do this as safely as possible.

Also what do you guys think about Dostinex?

PCT done 3 days after last jab,
    Clomid 100/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20.

Lastly, one of my mates who competes with me, told me it'd be fine to mix tren/test in the same syringe, and just do one jab instead of two, what do you guys think about that?
    Also basically, using the same gauge to draw from, I know this makes the needle weaker, or tougher to pierce the skin, but it doesn't bother me normally, then using 19s and then swapping to 23s-25s.
    Does anyone else e.g pros do 1ml test 1 ml tren same syringe and find it fine?

Regards Jayden.
    Below is advice from austinite
    For a first cycle......you are on your 5th at 22 years old!!

First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

IntroductionSo you've done your research and you think you're ready for your first cycle. Let me first tell you that the chances of you being ready based on your research is slim to none. In this article I hope to deliver important information that is often missed or looked over during research. There's a lot more to cycling than reading a few experiences online. That said, this should serve as an informational base so that you can make more informed decisions. Nothing in life is guaranteed, but if you follow the points listed in this thread, you will not be setting yourself up for failure.# 1. Consider Your AgeI'll try and keep this one short as I know it's the last thing anyone wants to hear. The fact is, young folks are not developed fully. Your bones have not reached their maximum potential. Steroids will more than likely halt any potential growth you may have had waiting for you. Never assume that you're fully developed! There rarely such thing as an 18 or 19 year old that is fully developed. This is incredibly rare and chances of youbeing one of the few in the world is as slim as it gets.To verify your growth plates have fused, you'll need to have X-Rays done. X-rays will give you a clear and visible evaluation. You're looking for an epiphyseal line or plate. If you still have plates, you're still growing. Once you develop an epiphyseal line, you've reached your growth limit. So you think about it, it is really worth it? Running a single cycle could possibly hinder your growth. Why would you risk it if you can gain a couple more inches in height and maybe even a few inches in width? This will keep you a step back from everyone else, even if your genetics are fantastic.Another concern is your the potential damage that can occur to your HPTA & endocrine system. This a very complex system that is very sensitive to changes. It's especially sensitive at a younger age because your body has yet to stabilize and mature. While there's no "rule" or stated age, it's in your best interest to wait at least until you're 24 years of age.
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 07-29-2014 at 07:31 AM.

I play competitive sport and have had for years, most test only cycles on a low dose of 300-500 a wk, isn't really detrimental to health imo. Using the right PCT's and such.
    I'm trying to just find the most prefer way to do this the responsibly.

PCT was meant to be 13 days not 3 days after last injc as stated <

Testosterone Enanthate = 14 days after last injection <

Cheers.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    I play competitive sport and have had for years, most test only cycles on a low dose of 300-500 a wk, isn't really detrimental to health imo. Using the right PCT's and such.
    I'm trying to just find the most prefer way to do this the responsibly.
    There are also long term health effects from using AAS at a young age that may not present themselves now. A candle burns twice as fast when you burn it from both ends. You say that you would like to cycle responsibly. Well, the most responsible action you can take would be to wait until you are older. As this will help to minimize the risks to recovery and future endocrine problems.

There are millions of 22 year olds that excel at competitive at sports without AAS. While you're wasting time researching steroids your competitors are out there training harder than you and exerting themselves to become better athletes. Steroids are not as effective as natural talent and strong work ethic.

Thread Information