typerracer247 is offline New Member

Sustanon 250 and anavar. Amiridex

Ok guys so im 30 years old 5'10 160 and about 13% bf i dropped about 7 percent bf and 30 lbs recently so i can eat right and have no problem going to the gym and giving it my all.. just got ahold of some sustanon and some amiridex. also some anavar and clenbuterol for my friend... he chickend out and gave it back to me.... so i was thinking of now doing sustanon 250 and the anavar. heres my idea of my cycle correct me if im wrong. i did my research just give me your opinion.

sustanon 250 week 1-12 1cc twice a week monday, thursday
    amiridex monday, wed, friday
    anavar i was thinking week 6-12 or should i do it earlier? thats my main question???
    i will get a pCT and take it week 10 to tapper off nolva

trying to gain weight but lean muscle

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by typerracer247 View Post
    Ok guys so im 30 years old 5'10 160 and about 13% bf i dropped about 7 percent bf and 30 lbs recently so i can eat right and have no problem going to the gym and giving it my all.. just got ahold of some sustanon and some amiridex. also some anavar and clenbuterol for my friend... he chickend out and gave it back to me.... so i was thinking of now doing sustanon 250 and the anavar. heres my idea of my cycle correct me if im wrong. i did my research just give me your opinion.

sustanon 250 week 1-12 1cc twice a week monday, thursday
    amiridex monday, wed, friday
    anavar i was thinking week 6-12 or should i do it earlier? thats my main question???
    i will get a pCT and take it week 10 to tapper off nolva

trying to gain weight but lean muscle
    If you don't know what an AI, proper PCT, or HCG is and how these are products are used, then clearly you are not ready to do this.

Other points for consideration are
    1 the dosage when listing compounds like test are in mg

2 arimidex is also dosed in mg

3 pct is intergrated 14-21 days after your last pin when a long ester is used.

Read the stickies austinites first cycle is a must

Then post your full cycle with doses and length including meds!!

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Anavar won't give u much muscle it's mostly for cutting

typerracer247 is offline New Member
    thanks guys, and douche bag dont worry about if im ready or if i know or whatever... i did my reviews and im doing it regardless, hence the reason why im on a forum to ask and get my answers. who cares if i put it in ML and not MG you ****in knew what i meant didnt you.... tattoo artists and bodybuilders have something in common... DOUCHE BAG attitudes..
    just curious if ishould add the anavar with the sustanon . vegas body i do understand its for a cutting but will it hinder my gains of the sust if i take it or just cut off the unwanted body fat?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks guys, and douche bag dont worry about if im ready or if i know or whatever... i did my reviews and im doing it regardless, hence the reason why im on a forum to ask and get my answers. who cares if i put it in ML and not MG you ****in knew what i meant didnt you.... tattoo artists and bodybuilders have something in common... DOUCHE BAG attitudes..
    just curious if ishould add the anavar with the sustanon. vegas body i do understand its for a cutting but will it hinder my gains of the sust if i take it or just cut off the unwanted body fat?
    You are serious? Talk shit then ask for help you get banned in a week. Fools like you give knowledgeable people like use a bad name. Get lost

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    And your answer is var will magically cut you body fat

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    just curious if ishould add the anavar with the sustanon. vegas body i do understand its for a cutting but will it hinder my gains of the sust if i take it or just cut off the unwanted body fat?
    Quality attitude, bound to get you lots of help here.

Want some quality advice? 5'10 and 160lbs at 13% indicates your diet is nowhere near where it should be. Carry on with your cycle with the diet plan that has got you those stats and you will be exactly the same at the end of your cycle. Hit up our diet section it's your best friend right now.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information