Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Black
  • 1 Post By SEOINAGE

Thread: Tren Ace

Men in Black is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Tren Ace

Avoiding hair loss on it?
    Nizoral 2% Shampoo

should i run Fina or opt for Dutasteride while i am on Tren ?

I heard when you stop Fina, there is a rebound.
    Thoughts?

I haven't ran it yet just asking for precaution.

bump

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    fina or duta would only help with the test in your cycle and prevent the conversion to dht. Tren is such a potent androgen that you can try topical spiro in addition to the nizoral but be warned , tren is suhc a powerful androgen if you are prone you can not stop it (hair loss).

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    fina or duta would only help with the test in your cycle and prevent the conversion to dht. Tren is such a potent androgen that you can try topical spiro in addition to the nizoral but be warned , tren is suhc a powerful androgen if you are prone you can not stop it (hair loss).
    Is there any other compound i can run to lose fat? I hold too much fat on my midsection

Glutes Hips and Waist.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Is there any other compound i can run to lose fat? I hold too much fat on my midsection

Glutes Hips and Waist.
    Proper nutrition.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black
    Is there any other compound i can run to lose fat? I hold too much fat on my midsection Glutes Hips and Waist.
    diet and cardio

Blog Entries
    you shouldnt take tren for that man. You need to take the above mentioned things too another level. Thats the bottom line , like it or not. If this shit was easy everyone would do it. Go to the nutrition forum, post your diet, do to the training forum, post your workouts. Do this right. Have you cycled at all? Im not trying to bust your balls, Im trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Proper nutrition.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    diet and cardio
    These dumb answers are what i hate, i came here for help because those 2 did not work, ever heard of skinny fat syndrome? i got it, it's called bad distribution of fat,
    I know how to cut, i can lose weight and fat but most of my fat will not move from those areas.

you shouldnt take tren for that man. You need to take the above mentioned things too another level. Thats the bottom line , like it or not. If this shit was easy everyone would do it. Go to the nutrition forum, post your diet, do to the training forum, post your workouts. Do this right. Have you cycled at all? Im not trying to bust your balls, Im trying to help.
    I haven't cycled yet but i am here for cycle info, not for some diet info, i have been training naturally for 2 and a half year, I know all the workout and diet sh*t, it didn't work the way i expected it to that's why i came here for tren , i am thinking of taking deca but not sure if it would burn enough.

Blog Entries
    First of all talking tren and deca for your first cycle is not the best idea in my opinion.
    Second that "shit" works, you just have to find what works for you man. Skinny fat syndrome my ass. Ir your slin resistant try low carb or carb cycling. Have you had blood work done? Tyroid ? estrogen? are these your issue? If so cycling improperly could really screw you up even more man. There are a ton of things to look at and you dont just pop on and figure oh I throw the most powerful and most side ridden steroid at my "problem" at that will fix it. To say that is not prudent is putting it kindly man.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 07-30-2014 at 10:25 AM.

First of all talking tren and deca for your first cycle is not the best idea in my opinion.
    Second that "shit" works, you just have to find what works for you man. Skinny fat syndrome my ass. Ir your slin resistant try low carb or carb cycling. Have you had blood work done? Tyroid ? estrogen? are these your issue? If so cycling improperly could really screw you up even more man. There are a ton of things to look at and you dont just pop on and figure oh I throw the most powerful and most side ridden steroid at my "problem" at that will fix it. To say that is not prudent is putting it kindly man.
    I know it works, i have done low carbs and moderate carbs, but it just remains the same, it burns fat but then stops and doesn't let me burn that waist fat, Carb cycling seems interesting haven't tried it yet, Thyroid and estro are fine but prolactin is a concern, it's always been high that's why i have puffy nipples.

i can't post pics yet but i could show you a guy who has my problem but is fixing it atm, he is 11 weeks in on test e + tren ace cycle with clen also and he added some masteron 2 weeks ago. and that's he's first cycle lol, looks overkill to me and i told him how will you recover and he goes "blast and cruise"

he posts on another forum.
    Last edited by Men in Black; 07-30-2014 at 10:46 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    Dude I know you are not hearing what you want to so I'll answer your question. Human growth hormone . Now the reasons the answers you've already tried to dismiss are actually the best options is the only true way to lose that bf is with diet and cardio. You came asking for a steroid answer so I gave you a steroid answer but the real answer is what you've already heard! once again nutrition and cardio it's the only real way that you ever going to lose at fat and the only to maintain the body fat percentage that you want to. Hgh will def lower your bf but it will cost you so much that doing the cardio and eating right will be like getting paid to do it. I'm not discussing prices but the amount of real gh it will take will cost you thousands of dollars. Then to maintain that thousands more. After you've dropped 7000 to 10,000 you'll go damn I could have done this by eating right and sweating alittle more. Don't be looking for the instant gratification way if it's too easy it's usually downhill dude. And the downhill part of the hgh route is the money!

Jimmy's given you really good advice. You should listen to him. Tren /Mast/etc on a first cycle will shut your nuts down super hard. It may never recover to it's full pre-cycle condition. Imagine you're in your mid 20's with erectile dysfunction but then you look AWESOME! The goal of this forum is to balance between your need for gain and your body's need for safety. Work up a good diet, I used carb rotation for my avatar picture, and a Test only first cycle. If you combine it with good cardio you can get lean, strong, and big. Good luck.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Ive ran 6 cycles and haven't touched tren yet. Tren isnt for beginners. The hard grainy look your going for takes diet and training alongside gear but a experienced gear user. All has to be ran in harmony. I personally have never been able to get below 12%. It takes years. Good luck.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black
    These dumb answers are what i hate, i came here for help because those 2 did not work, ever heard of skinny fat syndrome? i got it, it's called bad distribution of fat, I know how to cut, i can lose weight and fat but most of my fat will not move from those areas. I haven't cycled yet but i am here for cycle info, not for some diet info, i have been training naturally for 2 and a half year, I know all the workout and diet sh*t, it didn't work the way i expected it to that's why i came here for tren, i am thinking of taking deca but not sure if it would burn enough.
    Well these "dumb" answers are your ONLY answers that will work. I don't care if you say you tried everything because obviously you haven't. If your diet was correct along with proper training and cardio you would lose fat. Steroids are not your answer and will never accomplish what you want. Eat right and train right and add some cardio in there on top of it and you will accomplish your goals.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    I say do the tren , start taking it, when you come back asking why it didn't work we will answer again, proper training and nutrition. Blaming poor genetics? don't like your distribution? then you just have to lose more bodyfat. Something is obviously off, and when someone claims they already know it all, that is the immediate answer to the problem, you don't know it all, get back to the drawing board and get it figured out, and don't forget you should always be learning.

"As soon as a coach says: “I am great, I know everything,” – it is the end of his professionalism." Boris Sheiko

This can be applied to everything in life.
    DrewZ likes this.

carbo is offline Associate Member
    You're on the wrong site bro. Google plastic surgery/liposuction

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    Dude I know you are not hearing what you want to so I'll answer your question. Human growth hormone. Now the reasons the answers you've already tried to dismiss are actually the best options is the only true way to lose that bf is with diet and cardio. You came asking for a steroid answer so I gave you a steroid answer but the real answer is what you've already heard! once again nutrition and cardio it's the only real way that you ever going to lose at fat and the only to maintain the body fat percentage that you want to. Hgh will def lower your bf but it will cost you so much that doing the cardio and eating right will be like getting paid to do it. I'm not discussing prices but the amount of real gh it will take will cost you thousands of dollars. Then to maintain that thousands more. After you've dropped 7000 to 10,000 you'll go damn I could have done this by eating right and sweating alittle more. Don't be looking for the instant gratification way if it's too easy it's usually downhill dude. And the downhill part of the hgh route is the money!
    I do have a source here at my place, so should i go ahead and buy Jintropin?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are not going to be getting it with a prescription a doctor and picking it up from a pharmacy don't waste your time because 99.99% what is out there is fake

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If you are not going to be getting it with a prescription a doctor and picking it up from a pharmacy don't waste your time because 99.99% what is out there is fake
    Gensci Jintropin here is used in hospitals so i guess i'll take my chances.

Thread Information