BigManCanada is offline New Member

Is this a good first cycle?

I'm 22, 203 lbs at 10-12% body fat, 6'2. I've been training for 4 years without taking more than a week off every 6 months or so. I'm in the gym 5 to 6 days a week depending how my routine fits in. I warm up on the elliptical for 10-15 minutes, weight train for abit over 70 minutes, cool down for 15-20 minutes on the elliptical and then stretch and foam roll for 15 minutes.
    I train in the 8-12 rep range normally but occasionally I will train with lower reps to change things up. My diet is very very clean. I cook everything myself. My metabolism is very fast so I have to eat around 5000 calories just for maintenance. I'm not exaggerating either I count my calories when making my diet. I don't drink alcohol either. I'm considering doing my first cycle in alittle while and was wondering if this looked good?

Week 1-12 test e 200ml twice a week

Week 1-12 hcg at 250iu twice a week

Week1-14 arimidex at .25mg every other day

Pct
    week 14-16
    Clomid 75,75,50,50
    Nolvadex 40,40,20,20

For gyno
    60mg daily ralpxifene (only to be used if needed)

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Best cycle I have seen from someone young in a long time. Yes it is a sound cycle, no you should not run it. Wait a few years. Let your natural test do the work for you. Go have your blood tested and I bet you will be amazed on how high your levels are naturally. Are you wanting to compete or something?

yes at the moment i'm competing in natural competitions and I'm looking to make the switch. I'm only looking to compete in the physique category so I don't need to put on that much more muscle. Would it be that beneficial to wait? and I will get my testosterone tested cause I am curious as well.

Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigManCanada
    I'm 22, 203 lbs at 10-12% body fat, 6'2. I've been training for 4 years without taking more than a week off every 6 months or so. I'm in the gym 5 to 6 days a week depending how my routine fits in. I warm up on the elliptical for 10-15 minutes, weight train for abit over 70 minutes, cool down for 15-20 minutes on the elliptical and then stretch and foam roll for 15 minutes. I train in the 8-12 rep range normally but occasionally I will train with lower reps to change things up. My diet is very very clean. I cook everything myself. My metabolism is very fast so I have to eat around 5000 calories just for maintenance. I'm not exaggerating either I count my calories when making my diet. I don't drink alcohol either. I'm considering doing my first cycle in alittle while and was wondering if this looked good? Week 1-12 test e 200ml twice a week Week 1-12 hcg at 250iu twice a week Week1-14 arimidex at .25mg every other day Pct week 14-16 Clomid 75,75,50,50 Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 For gyno 60mg daily ralpxifene (only to be used if needed)
    perfect cycle but i doubt you'll need the gyno support unless you're prone and I think you meant 200 mg of test twice a week. You'd pin 1 ml twice a week. There is 200 mg of test per ml.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Can you post this "5000 calorie clean diet " ? Ive never been able to eat more than 3500 clean and I was very miserable. Thats some serious eating. Probably be smart to wait a couple more years before hand. Those stats are incredible naturally.

Yah it's not easy I take several hours on Sundays and fill my fridge with containers food for the week. And part of me does what to wait but I calculated my natural potential and it's around 220 pounds at 10-12% body fat and I'm at 203. Should I wait till I get to 220 or maybe wait Afew months and do one when I'm 210 pounds?

Yah I meant mg my bad

As far as my diet goes

I wake up and have a grapefruit protein powder smoothie
    30 minutes later I have a huge bowl of oatmeal with 4 peanut and jelly sandwiches with Ezekiel bread
    1 hour and 30 minutes later I have my preworkout and another grapefruit shake
    After the gym I have a mango protein powder smoothie
    1 hour after I have a lot of rice and some horse meat and vegetables
    2 and half hours later I have some more rice chicken and vegetables
    Before I go to bed I have some Greek yogurt, peanut butter and casein protein

At the end if the day it's abit over 5000 calories with around 330 grams protein 100 grams fat and around 650-700 grams carbs

When I'm bulking I'll throw in some more complex carbs and healthy oils throughout the day

Thread Information