Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: My albuterol log

poizonn is offline New Member

Arrow My albuterol log

26 years old, 183cm tall (6'0), 84kg (185lbs).
    14,9% BF, 42,3% muscle, 62,1%water (according to the inaccurate weight scale).

I will post daily (or at least I will try to) to let you guys know what's going on.
    I'm also registering my caloric intake and so on so I should be able to post my daily macros intake and exercises at the end of the day.
    I'm aiming to do a 2,000 cal diet at: 35%carb / 15%fat / 50%protein

The plan is to do a 2 weeks on 2 weeks of Alb cycle and hopefully see some visible results.

I have begun my cycle today with a 4mg tablet in the morning (on an empty stomach) followed by 35 minutes of LISS and approximately 300cal burnt.

Today being my first day I will only take 8mg total.

I took 4mg upon waking around 09:30 and will take another 4mg at around 17:00-18:00 pre-workout.

Tomorrow I will up the dose to 12mg total and split it in 3, the first upon waking up on an empty stomach, the second 4 hours after, and the third 4 hours after the second.

Really looking forward to shed some fat.

Impressions:

As an asthmatic, when I was running this morning after taking the 4mg of Alb, I felt I could breathe better. No jitters, no headaches, no significant sides worth pointing out. I did feel a bit warmer but then again, it's summer and it's freaking warm here already.

Questions:

1. I haven't been drinking coffee, would it be okay to drink coffee while under the effects of Alb?
    2. Normally I drink a cup of coffee and take 1-2 scoops of pre-workout before training, if I'm taking Alb as a pre-workout, should I lay off all the other stimulants, or would it be okay to drink a coffee with it?
    Last edited by poizonn; 08-04-2014 at 06:53 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I drink coffee with it all the time personally.
    poizonn likes this.

Alright so I'm done for today. (I'm in Europe hehe)

So I took another 4mg tab of Albuterol pre workout and to be honest I didn't feel any "bad" sides.

I trained legs for an hour and a half and it was great, no significant increase in strength but I did feel a very very clean energy.

Seated Squat press: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 6, 12
    Squats: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 8, 12
    Seated Leg curl: 5 sets of 12, 8, 8, 6, 12
    Seated calf raise: 4 supersets of normal, open, and closed stance. 10 each, 10 each, 10 each, 10 each, 20 each
    Seated Abductor: 4 sets of 30, 30, 30, 30,
    Seated adductor: 4 sets of 30, 30, 30, 30
    Lying Leg curl: 3 sets of 10, 10, 10,

After training legs for an hour and a half I did a bit of arms and finished off with 20 min of LISS at 140-165, burnt 150cal.

My food log for today is approximately:

Fat: 28gr
    Saturated: 2gr
    Cholesterol: 189mg
    Potassium: 1724mg
    Carbs: 162gr
    Sugars: 20gr
    Fiber: 34gr
    Protein: 285gr

Right now its 23:42 and I'm really tired, ready to go sleep

I've been splitting 12mg of albuterol in 3 doses of 4mg first dose upon waking and the following every 4 hours.

I don't notice any bad sides mentioned, I feel the same as always.. I've been drinking coffee normally and it's all good, no shaky hands or anything.

I do notice I can breathe better but that's because I already have asthma so this obviously helps.

I'm doing around 2 hours of lifting followed by 20 min post work out cardio at 140-160 -> 5 days a week
    Keeping my diet at around or under 2000 cal.

No noticeable sides, 5 days in. Should I up the dose to 16mg or is 12mg enough?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i do well at 12 but i do 2 / 6mg doses. on am and one pw in afternoon.
    Sides are not the measure of effectiveness.
    poizonn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    i do well at 12 but i do 2 / 6mg doses. on am and one pw in afternoon.
    Sides are not the measure of effectiveness.
    Thanks for your feedback, I'm going to do another week at 12mg ed and then depending on the results, take 2 weeks off or get keto and up the dose to 16mg ed for another week or 2.

ok I'm at the end of my second week, no significant sides and no significant fat loss. I've been doing 20 mins of cardio postorkout at 140-160 burning 250cals, and eating very clean under 1,500cals.

I'm sure the albuterol was good because I bought it over the counter at a pharmacy.

Couldn't find keto so I'm going to take 2-3 weeks off and start a new 2 week cycle on 16mg ed instead of 12mg ed, hopefully with some keto on the side.

Alright everybody so I ran a second 2 week cycle of albuterol at 24mg a day.

Biggest sides were jaw and neck muscle cramps, holy moly. Heart rate was alright. I've been doing 45-60min of LISS fasted cardio and a new calorie deficit diet as well.

To be completely honest, I've seen better results with over the counter fat burners.

I've stopped with the albuterol. Still doing fasted LISS at 45-60 min 4-5 times a week and it seems to be working just fine.

I'm gonna stick to that and throw in an over the counter fat burner I like and see how that goes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by poizonn View Post
    Alright everybody so I ran a second 2 week cycle of albuterol at 24mg a day.

Biggest sides were jaw and neck muscle cramps, holy moly. Heart rate was alright. I've been doing 45-60min of LISS fasted cardio and a new calorie deficit diet as well.

To be completely honest, I've seen better results with over the counter fat burners.

I've stopped with the albuterol. Still doing fasted LISS at 45-60 min 4-5 times a week and it seems to be working just fine.

I'm gonna stick to that and throw in an over the counter fat burner I like and see how that goes.

Were you using the liquid?

Thread Information