Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: Can you review my stack?

dddfresh is offline New Member

Can you review my stack?

Hello!

I am about 5'7" or close to it, about 155lbs, age 27,male. looking to gain some size and strength, but stay as lean as possible. Im currently around 13% body fat or so.

Here is what I have in mind/stock:

Weeks 1-10 Sust 350mg 1xwk
    Weeks 1-10 Deca 250mg 1xwk
    Weeks 1-10 HCG 500iu 2x/wk
    Weeks 7-10 Winny 40mg/eod

Weeks 13-16 Clom and Nolv (still need to figure out exact dosage but I should have enough)

I am still researching some of the dosage and timing but this is where I am at. Can you please advise me where I need to fix things? My original plan didn't have Winny in it, but I thought it might be the best way to not get too puffy and try to maximize lean muscle. Thank you in advance.

I know (sort of) that deca should be ran a little longer, so I will consider adding some weeks if needed.
    Thanks again

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Test only first cycle but you are to light to be cycling imo your not eating enough food to grow. The cycle isnt good. I like to think sust is just for newbs but then again im not a fan of blends. Decca should be ran two weeks less than your testosterone always. I don't see an AI listed. If sust is you all you got use. Drop the Deca and winny imo.

I think you can still grow without gear. My advice would be to dial in your nutrition plan first and foremost and then a decent HIT training split.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    you need to split your test and deca doses up to 2x a week.

my bad. i should mention that I abused these things when I was younger (15-17 years old) so i Have done many cycles with terrible PCT. I was young and dumb and had a lot of easy access.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by dddfresh View Post
    my bad. i should mention that I abused these things when I was younger (15-17 years old) so i Have done many cycles with terrible PCT. I was young and dumb and had a lot of easy access.
    Bro you are 155lbs how many cycles have you ran?? i know we all mess up but what were you eating? Bird feed?

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Not to be a dick but with all those cycles you should have learned the most important thing by now. Can you please list everything you ate yesterday?

I haven't done a cycle in about 6 or 7 years so I just recently started researching this stuff. I was a high schooler teenager so I obviously didnt know what I was doing...I have been fighting professionally since I was 20 so I had to lose the mass and stay off the gear. I am no longer going to be competing due to my regular job, so I have been lifting now for about six months instead of training. I also had no intention of gaining size until now. I was just lifting to stay in shape and get some strength.

for breakfast I usually eat oatmeal with peanut butter, banana, and a scoop of protein (25g). Or have Iron Mass.
    Snack is usually almonds or eggs and toast.
    lunch almost always a MRP Shake or Chicken breast sandwich with cheese and mustard.
    snack varies
    Dinner is usually fish or chicken, a veggie, and carbs. usually rice or pasta..
    Not usually a shake before bed

Blog Entries
    Your not eating enough times throughout the day!!! you need to have atleast 6 different meals if you wanna grow bro, you need to feed your body every few hrs.

here is something i posted yesterday

I started making trips to mexico and using gear at a young age of about 15-16. Yes I was very stupid. I played sports with a lot of older guys and they were all doing it, so I did too. I obviously didn't do things correctly. I tried doing research and doing cycles correctly, but who knows. I DEFINITELY didnt do my PCT correctly, which has left me with SMALL to MEDIUM Boys downstairs. Yes it sucks. It also left me with scars on my arms from spot injections which led to me having to tell my mom how I got them because the doctor made me since I was under 18.

Well, I haven't dabbled into this stuff for about 6 years or so and I think I am ready to give it a shot, and hopefully do it better. I just put in an order from a website ( I am not sure I can say which one here).

I ordered versions of Deca250 and Sus350 with 10pins, and some Clomid and Nolva. After I ordered, I began doing more reading on here and realized I didnt order enough.

The place I ordered from doesnt sell any type of HCG that I can tell and from what I have read, this is very important, especially for the shrinkage factor which I cannot afford even more.

I am 5ft 7in tall and about 155lbs, maybe 13%bf. Active. 27 years old.

I feel that since I abused the juice so much when I was younger, that I have probably had low T levels ever since. I have tried all sorts of over the counter T boosters but nothing stronger.

My questions are:

Can I use something other than HCG to keep my boys from hiding any further? Is there any hope of getting them bigger from my previous damage? Do i need to find a source for HCG? I am worrisome about these "send money to china and wait" websites.

Can you please recommend the dosage for my cycle and POST cycle? I Know i need to buy more clomid and nolva, but luckily I have time to do that. I am very worried about more side affects.

Is Mexico still a source if I decided to make a quick trip down there? Or is the internet the way to go these days?

I hope this helps, and please send any advice. It has been many years since I have done this stuff.

Thanks so much

I hear ya. like i said though, I was just maintaining my weight before. Now I want to gain a little size which I will do by focusing on calories intake and heavier training

for breakfast I usually eat oatmeal with peanut butter, banana, and a scoop of protein (25g). Or have Iron Mass.
    Snack is usually almonds or eggs and toast.
    lunch almost always a MRP Shake or Chicken breast sandwich with cheese and mustard.
    snack varies
    Dinner is usually fish or chicken, a veggie, and carbs. usually rice or pasta..
    Not usually a shake before bed
    I eat more than that before lunch. Go to the nutrition section and get a plan laid out. No amount of aas in the world will get you bigger and stronger if you don't eat to grow. You have to eat to grow.

What's your tdee? What is the breakdown of yesterday's food? Cals fat carb protien?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I haven't done a cycle in about 6 or 7 years so I just recently started researching this stuff. I was a high schooler teenager so I obviously didnt know what I was doing...I have been fighting professionally since I was 20 so I had to lose the mass and stay off the gear. I am no longer going to be competing due to my regular job, so I have been lifting now for about six months instead of training. I also had no intention of gaining size until now. I was just lifting to stay in shape and get some strength.
    I understand that completely I was In a similar situation. Visit the nutrition forum they can help you out. Eat to grow.

I will do that. I have time to put together a plan before anything gets started. Back when I was doing this stuff, I weighed all my meals, tracked everything, did it all correct. So can you recommend the plan of action for the gear?

I will do that. I have time to put together a plan before anything gets started. Back when I was doing this stuff, I weighed all my meals, tracked everything, did it all correct. So can you recommend the plan of action for the gear?
    Yes. Wait.

or are there any other threads that already have this information that I am missing? There just seems to be some mixed ideas on the stacks

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Its not gonna do you much good right now. I think you are missing the point.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

thank you

I also am NASM CPT, and ISSA Sports nutrition cert so i have some knowledge on diet....putting it to use is always something else though. Lots of chubby dudes as trainers at the gym

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    By the looks of it...you probably are just barely hitting tdee. It doesn't even look like 2000 cals to me.

I also am NASM CPT, and ISSA Sports nutrition cert so i have some knowledge on diet....putting it to use is always something else though. Lots of chubby dudes as trainers at the gym
    That's great. It should be easy for you to answer my last question. Thx

tdee about 2500. i do not have a breakdown since I do not currently weigh or log my food. I used to keep daily logs of every ounce of food or liquid that I consumed, but not lately since I was just maintaining

Blog Entries
    WTF is this a troll?
    MikeShlort likes this.

whats the confusion?

Blog Entries
    all your contradiction...........ttyl

MikeShlort is offline Associate Member
    if you have under 3000 posts youre a troll

whats the confusion?

I think it is the fact you want to gain size and have no idea what your macros are for the day. All you want to know is how to run a cycle. Another cycle that is. It's confusing as hell to me. We are trying to help you solve your problem. Nutrition. Never mind. Best of luck.

frighteous is offline Junior Member
    the youth is wasted on the young.

-George Bernard Shaw

Thread Information