Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup

Thread: help to loose weight

mikel123 is offline New Member

help to loose weight

hi im 6 feet need some help to loose more weight and get hard or ripped i was about 350 pounds im now at 220 but im stock im dieting and working out 4 to 5 days a week lifting not cardio i cant do cardio i smoke and that shit is hard i walk and swim every other weekend but the main question is should i take any juice yet to get ripped or should wait to loose more fat and what will you recomend me to start with {never used juice before}
    and if i do follow your juice recipe lol how will take me to get ripped how many cycles or whatever sorry about the stupid question but never used before so i wanna know all the details thank you in advaced for all your help

first picture 350 pounds
    the other pictures are right now

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140324_113758.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	152349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140521_111055.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	228.2 KB 
ID:	152350Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140521_111102.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	218.5 KB 
ID:	152351Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140707_000338.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.77 MB 
ID:	152352

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stop smoking first. Then go to the nutrition section and post asking for help to loose weight. It's all diet.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    If you arent in shape to do cardio cycling is and should be out of the question. Solid advice above.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately I smoke. I know it's a bad habit. But I can do cardio just fine. I think you are looking for an easy answer and there isn't one. You need to get your diet and cardio correct. If you swim, I'm talking swim laps, then that is very good cardio. Put in the work and you will see the results. Making excuses and being lazy will get you nowhere. I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just telling you how it really is. Smoking is not the reason you can't do cardio it is just you crutch to lean on when you don't feel like doing it.

thats right thanks i know is an exucuse i guess i could do more cardio ok so let say u were me how long before i start using juice?
    i look my weight by height and it came out 183 but i was 213 at one point and i look like i was on crack so i dont wanna get to skinny you know

Quote Originally Posted by mikel123
    thats right thanks i know is an exucuse i guess i could do more cardio ok so let say u were me how long before i start using juice? i look my weight by height and it came out 183 but i was 213 at one point and i look like i was on crack so i dont wanna get to skinny you know
    You need to SLOWLY cut the weight. You don't want to lose muscle in the process. You will lose some regardless but you need to lift weights to keep what you can. I would post in the diet/nutrition section and have some one help you figure out a good diet. I wouldn't cycle until you get close to 15%. But I also wouldn't cycle until you get a solid foundation of muscle built.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Great job.
    You have to change things up and keep the body guessing.
    Quit smoking wtf all that hard work for what ?
    Try different weight train routine like drop sets or anything different increase your intensity.
    Hit the nutrition section and post your diet and change it now to your goals.

Anyway congrats on progress so far.

thank you all for your help i will train harder and trying to quit smoking too lol i post it on nutrition section too

Good luck

Fetch is offline Member
    Good luck, man. Quitting smoking is seriously the hardest thing you will do. I've had 4+ year relationships end that were easier to deal with than stopping smoking. However, I promise you that your world will change when you get healthy. Check out the diet section - it's full of excellent people. Get whatever help you need to quit smoking. You will notice results in a couple of months.

Thread Information