Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Anavar during PCT and after

SkylineGTR is offline Associate Member

Anavar during PCT and after

OK....from what I have read etc....contradicts what my friend has been saying.

He competes...so I ususally trust what he says. He will take anavar during PCT and after in between cycles to help preserve his gains and physique. Doesn't anavar shut you down? And is he correct....would I be able to run anavar at 50 mg ED after a cycle to help keep my gains?

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Yes but you will still be shut down therefore still on cycle. Increasing the many risks associated with longer cycles. Sounds like your friend is blasting and cruising, if he competes then that's his risk/reward to take. For the average joe I would never recommend this

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Yes but you will still be shut down therefore still on cycle. Increasing the many risks associated with longer cycles. Sounds like your friend is blasting and cruising, if he competes then that's his risk/reward to take. For the average joe I would never recommend this
    This^. If he's a serious competitor it different than the 1-2 cycle per year joe. Doesn't make it right but something's are weighed differently for different avenues being taken.
    MuscleInk likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    This^. If he's a serious competitor it different than the 1-2 cycle per year joe. Doesn't make it right but something's are weighed differently for different avenues being taken.
    Correct. It's one thing to be a recreational advocate and fitness fanatic. A totally different story to be a high level competitor. I would certainly not recommend the majority of people follow the routine of competitors simply because the majority do not train or eat at competitive levels.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 08-05-2014 at 01:36 PM.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    People used to think var isn't suppresive. Go back and read anavar threads from 10 years ago. It was common knowledge that var doesn't shut you down.

That was wrong, obviously. Every time I've seen someone get blood work on a var only cycle, total and free testosterone were low.

Thread Information