Thread: Var and Test

Gettinit64 is offline New Member

Var and Test

So new to the forum and not new to AAS. It's been a while since taking but wanted to get advise on upcoming stack. I'm 32yo and 250 6'1"
    I have 228 10mg var pills I was going to combine with my all test cycle but don't know rather to do at the end or beginning. Should they be tapered? Also is my PCT enough? I get mixed reviews on taking HCG . After during etc.

WEEKS 1-15: 1ml Stealth Super Test 450mg/ 1ml Stealth Test Enanthate 250mg / 1ml Stealth Propionate 100mg/ 0.25mg Arimidex Every Other Day
    PCT novla 40/40/20/20/10/10

PS does a woman need PCT with a all var cycle?

TIA

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    So 800 mg of 3 different test a week?
    No ai?
    No hcg ?
    No clomid?
    6 weeks of novla ?

Yes a total of 800mg of test.
    Arimidex .25mg EOD
    No HCG planned as of now
    No clomid figured novla is the same thing?
    Six weeks...

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettinit64 View Post
    Arimidex .25mg EOD
    No HCG planned as of now
    Six weeks...
    You figured wrong.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thanks for the advise that's the great thing about a forum. This was takin directly off steroid .com coming off steroids
    It states you don't need both...

How to Come off Steroids 101

When your cycle comes to an end and you’re ready to promote recovery, the first thing you need on hand is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) and your top choices will always be Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ) and Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid). You will not need both, and each one can get the job done; simply choose one. You may find its best to try one and then the other the next time and see which one you prefer. At any rate, by their natural mode of action, these SERM’s will stimulate your natural testosterone production through a very simple action. SERM’s like Nolvadex and Clomid stimulate the pituitary to release more Luteinizing Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) which in-turn stimulate the testicles to produce more testosterone. Without LH and FSH, especially LH there is no natural testosterone production.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettinit64 View Post
    Arimidex .25mg EOD
    No HCG planned as of now
    Six weeks...
    Read the link Cape recommended. Knowledge is power. Assuming just leads you in the wrong direction.

Clomiphene has both estrogenic and anti-estrogenic properties and for men, has very important spermatogenic properties. It does much more than block estrogen from binding to androgen receptors. It's better to understand how the drugs work that just take them based on recommendations from people.

Fetch is offline Member
    That's a lot of Test without much info on past experience. A pretty standard combo would be 500 mg/week Test and 50-70mg/day var. Var is at the end of the cycle. Most people use HCG in the last weeks of the cycle and throughout the PCT. HCG mimics a precursor hormone in the good ole nutsack. It helps you kickstart your natural Test production. Because most Test esters last a couple of weeks, people start the HCG 2-3 weeks before their cycle ends, so that they have a boost when the cycle completely filters out of the body.

Thread Information