Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Winny/Proviron/Tren Cycle

aeldaly is offline New Member

Winny/Proviron/Tren Cycle

Hello everyone,

Please refer to this thread for some background information: forums.steroid dot com/anabolic -steroids -questions-answers/560783-deca -winny-proviron -cycle.html

So a quick recap. For the majority of my life I've had low test caused by elevated levels of prolactin. After years of frustration, the last doctor I went to finally got it right and now both my levels of prolactin and test are within normal range.

This is my 3rd cycle and I want to repeat my second as my results where pretty good. Stats: 41, 5'11, 170lb, 15% bf. Before you comment on my size, please remember that I didn't have enough test in my body to maintain anything. I do acknowledge that I need to eat well too and will be asking on the nutrition forum for advice on that. The general approach to my diet will be targeting 2,300 calories per day. My rationale is 1.5gm/lb protein, 1gm/lb carbs, 0.3gm/lb fats, which would give 270gm protein, 180gm carbs, and 54gm fats per day for a total of 2,300/day, approximately. I'll be getting my food from wholesome, clean sources, all cooked at home + whey protein.

Please provide advice on PCT for this cycle and do I need to run HCG all through the cycle? If so how much? I want to do it super right this time.

Week Proviron Tren Winstrol
    1 50mg/day 200mg/week 25mg/day
    2 50mg/day 200mg/week 25mg/day
    3 50mg/day 200mg/week 25mg/day
    4 50mg/day 200mg/week 25mg/week
    5 50mg/day 300mg/week 50mg/day
    6 50mg/day 300mg/week 50mg/day
    7 50mg/day 300mg/week 50mg/day
    8 50mg/day 300mg/week 50mg/day

I ran this cycle before with slightly different numbers (25mg/day winny) and it provided for size and lost a ton of fat. I'm hoping that this time around with better food post cycle, better PCT, but most importantly with my now normal test levels (as long as I keep taking caber) that I will keep those gains.

I appreciate your help.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It's another car crash. Forget it and do some research/reading.

Also, fix your diet. 5'11 and 170lbs after 2 cycles indicates a severe lack of dietary knowledge/application.

The diet section is your best friend right now.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

aeldaly is offline New Member
    Thanks. Obviously bad idea to have started this thread. Now we're replying to 2 threads simultaneously. Mind if we keep the conversation on the other thread, BIB. Not sure if I can delete a thread or not. Will do if I can.

Thread Information