onerip200 is offline Associate Member

fast esters VS slow esters ????

putting injection frequency aside whats better for gains in the long run ?
    say
    250mg test enanthate , 200mg trenbolone enanthate & 250mg deca durabolin pinned every mon/thurs for 10-12 weeks
    VS
    100mg test prop, 100mg tren ace & 200mg NPP pinned every other day for 6 weeks

with fast acting i guess you can cycle more often but are the gains not as solid as a 10-12 week cycle ? also i guess sides would be less with fast acting ?
    just curious to what you guys think on this. if you were to pick one of the above cycles for strength & size which would it be if injection frequency didnt come into it.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are asking about running Test, tren & deca in the same sentence as asking about short vs long esters it's never a good sign.

i wouldnt plan on using all 3 in a long cycle particularly however ive read some good reviews on prop,tren -a,NPP 6 week cycles. but it was more a ester question tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    i wouldnt plan on using all 3 in a long cycle particularly however ive read some good reviews on prop,tren-a,NPP 6 week cycles. but it was more a ester question tbh.
    I understand that but my point is if you dont know or understand the ester part then I have my doubts you are ready to try running those 3 together. Most people stay away from running 2, 19 nor at the same time.

What are your stats?
    Weight
    body fat
    Training experience
    cycle experience

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    It doesnt matter, it all comes out in the wash man, all of it.

6'
    about 93kg's
    13%
    good training and diet
    have 4 cycles under my belt, started at 23 which i guess is a little young

i have ran 2 short esters and 2 long esters, i just wanted to know other peoples opinions. i do find the gains begin to hault after week 6 which is why i begin to lean towards short cycles wth fast esters but i do hate frequent pinning thats the downside

That's very strange that they would slow or stop after 6 weeks. Most of the time they dont even kick in until 3-4 weeks.

I would look into the pros and cons of running tren and deca together and what you might need besides adex for an AI such as Prami due to running 2, 19 nors together.

Have you ran Deca or Tren before? If not that is probably the main reason I would think about running a short ester vs a long in case you have sides so it clears your system quicker.

have run deca and npp both before yes, no sides at all apart from abit of bloat with deca. but yea i find if i do a 10 weeks cycle of test & deca gains are good untill week 6-7 but for the next 3 weeks the gains arent much. never used tren before. which i why im also leaning towards tren ace over enanthate and main reason for using npp too is the fact its fairly mild, good on the joints and my npp expires soon lol. il be using arimidex 1mg e3d on cycle too

Why so much Adex? .25 - .50 EOD should be enough unless you have blood work showing you had high E2

my adex is pharma grade and such small tabs which i dont think i could break in half or if i do it may crumble, i could do 1mg e4d ????

It's better to split it up still. A pill cutter is like $4 at most any pharmacy.

ok kl il look into it mate. would you say thats a good 6 week cycle then for mass and strength ? might also use anavar at 100mg a day as i can get some cheap of a freind

Yeah it's cheap because it's really dbol , not anavar . If it was real anavar it would not be cheap but most people dont know the difference. anavar is the 2nd most faked aas. HGH being #1 although hgh is not truly an aas but you get the point.

Dont bother with the var.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just like lov says I would stay away from two 19 nors in one cycle. Even if you decide against better judgment to run them together I would definitely take a decent amount of Prami or Caber.

If your gains are stopping after 6 weeks on cycle then there is something wrong with your diet or training. If anything, the gains should be getting better around that time, especially on long esters.

Short ester versus long ester is really a matter of situation. The AAS is still the same, delivery time is the biggest difference between the two. It all depends on your situation and what you want.

Lov is right, you should know these things by now. The answers to these questions are all over this forum already, not to mention the rest of the open web.

the anavar is the real deal, ive taken d-bol which suppresses my appetite like mad ! when on var i get great strength gains, insane pumps and crystal clear piss yea i wanted to get gh but worried that even the pharma grade stuff i can get will still be fake "omnitrope" by sandoz 30iu cartridge

2iron is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=onerip200;6913108]the anavar is the real deal, ive taken d-bol which suppresses my appetite like mad ! when on var i get great strength gains, insane pumps and crystal clear piss yea i wanted to get gh but worried that even the pharma grade stuff i can get will still be fake "omnitrope" by sandoz

anavar is easy and cheap to test. Anavar not cheap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140808_180411.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	152460

unless labmax is a scam lol

Thread Information