Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk
  • 1 Post By michael30

Thread: Need advice?

TheMachine06 is offline New Member

Need advice?

A while ago I almost made the decision to get me aas but I decided not to because I'm 18. The problem is that I REALLY want to make a carreer in bodybuilding, its my passion and its the only thing on my mind. Aas are part of bodybuilding and I feel that if I don't go on steriods early I won't be able to get to the level of the other athletes? What age should I start? 25 is way to old, probably at 20 or 19? And again, I repeat, I want to use it to pursue my dream, not to look good etc. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMachine06 View Post
    A while ago I almost made the decision to get me aas but I decided not to because I'm 18. The problem is that I REALLY want to make a carreer in bodybuilding, its my passion and its the only thing on my mind. Aas are part of bodybuilding and I feel that if I don't go on steriods early I won't be able to get to the level of the other athletes? What age should I start? 25 is way to old, probably at 20 or 19? And again, I repeat, I want to use it to pursue my dream, not to look good etc. I'm prepared to do whatever it takes.
    How long have you been training? Are you working with a coach or anyone in the BB industry now?

There are several guys here that have competed. They should be able to provide a clear path to what you need to do to get on the road to BB professionally, however, like the pros, your nutrition and training come FIRST, not the steroids .

I've been training for about 2 and a half years now! And no I don't have a coach etc. I plan on getting a coach as soon as I'm 19.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've been training for about 2 and a half years now! And no I don't have a coach etc. I plan on getting a coach as soon as I'm 19.
    Until you have a coach who's worked with guys to guide them towards a pro card with proper nutrition and training plans you haven't made the full committment. A lot of guys your age dream of becoming a pro BB. Very few have the genetics and discipline to make it to the top ranks. Just like most kids dream of being in the MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, few make it there.
    Cuz likes this.

I see what you mean bro, but I believe I have the genetics for it. Even if I don't have, I won't let it stop me

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMachine06
    I see what you mean bro, but I believe I have the genetics for it. Even if I don't have, I won't let it stop me
    Can we see these genetics?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I wanna see the genetic potential as well. My humble opinion is hard work can overcome genetics to a point but I will say 50% of it is genetics. My opinion only

I'll post a picture once I'm done cutting

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I'll post a picture once I'm done cutting
    Side note one of my favorite places in the world is Camps Bay.

michael30 is offline Member
    To the guys that are asking if he has the genetics to be a pro and asking to see his pics. Have you ever seen pics of pros before they started gear or training? Most just look completely normal, not even athletic looking. Alot of times when pros are talking about genetics. They are talking about there bodies genetic response to anabolic steroids not necessarily that they where already big to start with. So a pic will only tell you so much. To the op if you want to be a pro you should be able to make alot of gains and make progress without steriods . My cousin competed at 19 and won while completely natural
    TheMachine06 likes this.

Thread Information