lordalpha is offline New Member

PCT for Prohormone question

Hey guys. Im 21 5 9 180. I recently did a 4 week pro hormone cycle. The pro hormone was emonster, but its called immortal now. Its a superdrol and halodrol stack. Anyway Im using the PCT called Revolution FinaFlex. Ive been on the pct for almost a month. But I am now worried because people are telling me it isnt a good pct. Am I find with this PCT or should I look into using another if its not too late. I just want to be on the safe side. I am experiencing no side effects except heightened anxiety 3 weeks into my pct. I do have an anxiety disorder so could that just be a coincidence?I know I didn't do enough research and im too young but this will be my first and last cycle. Thanks!

X2006ibmgto is offline Junior Member
    No your pct is garbage. You need to get tamoxifen citrate and Clomiphene citrate. You can get them off the site sponsor arr r. Run them for four weeks each. Next time research more. Emonster is very harsh. Ive known ppl to take it and not do a proper pct like you are doing. Superdrol alone is very toxic. Adding hdrol with it is stupid. Run you pct like this

Clomiphene 70 35 35 35 if you use ar r and
    Nolva 40 20 20 20
    Each is a daily dose for a week. Do not cycle again for a long time. You obviously have no clue and are getting bad advice. Btw your way too young to use aas anyways. Glad I never knew how easy this stuff was till I was 25 and had some sense. Read through this site. There is a ton of info on this site and correct info.
    Last edited by X2006ibmgto; 08-07-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Btw I'd visit the pct section and read the stickies and figure out why your pct is garbage and why you need to run certain things. Dont rely on ppl for advice. That's dumb.

I normally run Clomid at 100/50/50/50, if the dosage is 50/cap. ProHormones shuts your down just like the "real" AAS. Just stay away from all that the Prohormones and AAS until you're 25 or older. There is really a good reason the vets will tell you to go natural. It's for your own safety.

x2006ibmgto do I run them both at the same time for four weeks?

Also can I just run clomid. Are would it be smart to run nolva with it to be on the safe side. And will these help with my anxiety?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You can do as you please, but with that type of harshness, especially from two serious orals...both is preferred. Are you sure your prohormones were legit, what type of results did you get?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Yeah they were legit. I My friends all took it and ran that shitty pct with no side effects but I just want be on the safe side. Im having heightened anxiety tho which sucks. And I gained 10 pounds on a 3 week cycle. They were lean gains it seemed like.

Yeah just ordered both. I hoping that because Im running it 4 weeks after my cycle wont be a big problem.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Delayed pct will still be effective in helping restore natty, but you may not need as much after a month of discontinuation. Other than as an anti-side effect drug, and to restore levels, pct aids in sustaining gains. What, if anything, have you lost of the 10lbs and/or strength?
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Should i lower the dosage for the pct than? And lost 3 pounds from the 10 I gained. And Strength gains have stayed the same.

Ive been reading Clomid can my my anxiety worst? Is this true

Ok so Im not going to get on clomid. It will make my anixety worst and I wont be able to deal with that. So can I run just Nolva? Or is there something that could replace clomid? I really appreciate the help guys btw

Honestly tamoxifen and Clomiphene are going to effect everyone different. Yes take them both together. I take mine at night before bed. As far as the anxiety, no one here can really comment on that. No one here is a doc or can diagnose anything for you. I have taken both sd n hdrol, never together. I love sd, but it's very toxic. Hdrol is supposed to convert to tbol which is a weaker hormone. But still strong enough to stop natural test. Both wrecked my bp till I figured out to stop it. I personally have always been smart how I do things (not the most knowledgeable but I have always had a great pct). There's a ton of info on here. It's crazy how much solid info is here. This is where i learned. You need to research and read. Your not the first person to take a steroid and not do a proper pct. Just hope you haven't done anything permanent. Trust me run tamoxifen and Clomiphene from ar r. Ar r doses Clomiphene 35mg per ml. Take 2 ml of both for the first week. After 1 ml for 3 weeks. 6 weeks after that you can have blood work done and see if your good.

Btw Clomiphene and tamoxifen do not affect me at all. It just depends from person to person. Few of my friends hate them both. As far as your anxiety. I'm not a doc.

Fyi quit with the pro hormone bs. Most are junk and so new you have no idea what their going to do. Only a very few are worth it. After a year or two of proper diet and working out just take test. Trust me it blows everything else away. I was a pro hormone whore for awhile till I realized.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    But his friends did it, and no sides. For now anyway and what they may be to embarrassed to talk about.
    Really my little brother, trust me pro hormones are the worst thing you can do for what 10 lbs of bloat that is quickly lost and replaced by a limp dick

Thread Information