Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: well time for another cycle

lifting214 is offline Junior Member

well time for another cycle

deca 600 a week
    test e 250 a week
    anadrol week 1-4 50-100mg depending on sides

for the first 2 weeks I will do 1200mg deca followed by 3 weeks of 900mg then the remaining 10 weeks 600mg probally the last two weeks at 300mg
    I will bump up the test towards the end to about 500 mg when the deca is gone

This will be a pure mass cycle. gonna spot inject my forearms biceps triceps and pecs. I will inject no where else. The first weeks is gonna be fun with 1 ml at 300mg in each forearm and bicep.

I will use liquid prami for the deca and arimidex for the both.

prami at .25mg ed for the first two weeks or dependent on then .5mg and arimidex at .25 mg e3d.

I will probally start using prami and arimidex only if nipples get puffy/itchy/senstive or gyno occurs.

then pct will be clomid nolva
    100 50
    20 20 for two months this is going to be a 16 week cycle.

wanted to go with short ester cycle but I found promos too good to pass up.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your penis is going to be a wet noodle. And why are you going to inject your damn arms so much. Forearms!?!? Really.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Lmao spot inject your penis too...its a mass cycle so you might as well right? Let me know how those forearms and Pecs feel the day after. Your cycle is a terrible idea

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifting214 View Post
    deca 600 a week
    test e 250 a week
    anadrol week 1-4 50-100mg depending on sides

for the first 2 weeks I will do 1200mg deca followed by 3 weeks of 900mg then the remaining 10 weeks 600mg probally the last two weeks at 300mg
    I will bump up the test towards the end to about 500 mg when the deca is gone

This will be a pure mass cycle. gonna spot inject my forearms biceps triceps and pecs. I will inject no where else. The first weeks is gonna be fun with 1 ml at 300mg in each forearm and bicep.

I will use liquid prami for the deca and arimidex for the both.

prami at .25mg ed for the first two weeks or dependent on then .5mg and arimidex at .25 mg e3d.

I will probally start using prami and arimidex only if nipples get puffy/itchy/senstive or gyno occurs.

then pct will be clomid nolva
    100 50
    20 20 for two months this is going to be a 16 week cycle.

wanted to go with short ester cycle but I found promos too good to pass up.
    Wow this has gotta be a joke!!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Lmao spot inject your penis too...its a mass cycle so you might as well right? Let me know how those forearms and Pecs feel the day after. Your cycle is a terrible idea
    You're so mean Cuz. Spot injecting is a waste of time though so he is right. Once you understand the human body you will see why.

When the esterified AAS are injected into your body it does nothing for muscle growth until it has been processed by your body and most of the ester removed. This does not happen until the AAS are in your blood stream, and once they are in your blood stream they are all over your body and not just where you injected.

Tapering the dose down is also a waste of time.

davesah1 is offline Member
    the best of bro-science cycling all in one post.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    You're so mean Cuz. Spot injecting is a waste of time though so he is right. Once you understand the human body you will see why.

When the esterified AAS are injected into your body it does nothing for muscle growth until it has been processed by your body and most of the ester removed. This does not happen until the AAS are in your blood stream, and once they are in your blood stream they are all over your body and not just where you injected.

Tapering the dose down is also a waste of time.
    Lmao after reading so many terrible cycles once in awhile you snap lol. Doesnt help being full of androgens either lol. OP seriously speaking you need a new plan

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Lmao after reading so many terrible cycles once in awhile you snap lol. Doesnt help being full of androgens either lol. OP seriously speaking you need a new plan
    You think this is bad you should check his older posts and look at his 5 month cycle he did where he lost most or all of his gains self admittedly.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Just for the hell of it......Stats?

JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Just for the hell of it......Stats?
    Some men just want to watch the world burn..

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Well, he ran a 5 month cycle and then a 2 month pct which he ended 7 weeks ago. Some people just want to fvck themselves up.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    You think this is bad you should check his older posts and look at his 5 month cycle he did where he lost most or all of his gains self admittedly.
    That was his first cycle too. About 6 compounds for 5 months.

Don't forget guys, you really can't teach stupid.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

^ Whoa! First cycle, 6 compounds, 5 months? Dang

I love the positivity in this forum! Yeah I got carried away I was reading a bunch on aas and everytime I read a new article I thought hmm gotta try this. My dick is already limp the high deca won't do shit for that. My forearms straight up look sickly like a cancer patient reason for spot injecting. When I spot injected tren e on my left bicep it was noticeably bigger through out the cycle then the right one I didn't do because I dreaded injecting in the biceps. So that's my proof that spot injecting works.

And for the guy saying spot inject my dick. I might. As I ****ed up the nerves on it. So Maybe it will heal the nerves.

Carry on with the hate and negativity. I'll be busy lifting
    Last edited by lifting214; 08-08-2014 at 01:09 PM.

I love the positivity in this forum! Yeah I got carried away I was reading a bunch on aas and everytime I read a new article I thought hmm gotta try this. My dick is already limp the high deca won't do shit for that. My forearms straight up look sickly like a cancer patient reason for spot injecting. When I spot injected tren e on my left bicep it was noticeably bigger through out the cycle then the right one I didn't do because I dreaded injecting in the biceps. So that's my proof that spot injecting works.

And for the guy saying spot inject my dick. I might. As I ****ed up the nerves on it. So Maybe it will heal the nerves.

Or in the hospital. No trt clinic. Best of luck.

I don't know where to start...

It supposedly made one bicep bigger than the other? Could that have been from possibly injecting a few ML of liquid in it and irritating the tissue? It sure as hell was not from the myth of spot injecting. I am not asking you, or assuming, I am telling you from a professional biologist with a doctorate, but what do I know.

You were reading articles and wanted to try stuff? Is that your idea of research? You obviously weren't reading any of the right articles with so many things wrong with your past cycling history to even mention in one post.

I guess your observations, absent of controls, or a controlled environment, or quantifiable results are just better than real studies. You need to read the stickies here and learn where to go from here. The only cycling you should be doing is carb cycling or creatine cycles.

If you do not believe what the stickies say, that is fine. You are free to do your own research and fact check. I would suggest doing so with scholarly journals though and not the latest edition of men's fitness. Google scholar should suffice.

Do not write these responses off as hate and negativity. No one hates you, although I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now. I have yet to see one unreasonable response.

I still can't find your full stats. Mind sharing?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    That was his first cycle too. About 6 compounds for 5 months.

Don't forget guys, you really can't teach stupid.
    nor can you "fix" it either...

All I see is parroting and bandwagon hating with out providing actual facts.

I am trying out things that are not confirmed to work or not.

front loading, spot injecting, and tapering down.

I know test does jack shit for me really like I've heard before by other members is test is meh. I agree

Never tried deca my doses are not absurd as the deca profile description author says he tried all the way to 2000mg a week. My highest dose is 1200 a little more than half that and only for two weeks. Either way I'm done with this thread and all the non sense. I don't claim to be the all knowing. But I don't appreciate the condescending insults. But this is the internet regardless of how big and tough you think you are face to face people don't act like 8 year old brats when talking to each other, and giving each other advice.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifting214
    All I see is parroting and bandwagon hating with out providing actual facts. I am trying out things that are not confirmed to work or not. front loading, spot injecting, and tapering down. I know test does jack shit for me really like I've heard before by other members is test is meh. I agree Never tried deca my doses are not absurd as the deca profile description author says he tried all the way to 2000mg a week. My highest dose is 1200 a little more than half that and only for two weeks. Either way I'm done with this thread and all the non sense. I don't claim to be the all knowing. But I don't appreciate the condescending insults. But this is the internet regardless of how big and tough you think you are face to face people don't act like 8 year old brats when talking to each other, and giving each other advice.
    Later my dude.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    All I see is parroting and bandwagon hating with out providing actual facts.

I am trying out things that are not confirmed to work or not.

front loading, spot injecting, and tapering down.

I know test does jack shit for me really like I've heard before by other members is test is meh. I agree

Never tried deca my doses are not absurd as the deca profile description author says he tried all the way to 2000mg a week. My highest dose is 1200 a little more than half that and only for two weeks. Either way I'm done with this thread and all the non sense. I don't claim to be the all knowing. But I don't appreciate the condescending insults. But this is the internet regardless of how big and tough you think you are face to face people don't act like 8 year old brats when talking to each other, and giving each other advice.
    Flawless logic you got there.
    A guy do 4g of test/ weeks,
    Taking 2g is fine right???

1200mg is huge...
    900 is alot...
    600 is a upper end of a reasonable dose for a first time deca .

Your logic is flawed... Good luck cause you seem wiling to screw you for goods ..

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Flawless logic you got there.
    A guy do 4g of test/ weeks,
    Taking 2g is fine right???

1200mg is huge...
    900 is alot...
    600 is a upper end of a reasonable dose for a first time deca .

Your logic is flawed... Good luck cause you seem wiling to screw you for goods ..
    Just give up, he has it all figured out. As is evident by his amazing track record with gains so massive he refuses to post them here.

Thread Information