cramirez611 is offline New Member

Test E cycle and acne prevention

Hey guys, I plan on starting my first cycle in the next few months or so, maybe wait til winter months. Regardless, I am mostly concerned about possible acne breakouts and hoping to keep it minimal if not prevent all together. I was acne prone in my teenage years, and had fairly rough skin. Was prescribed accutane by dermatologist and actually did it two seperate times to really elminate acne all together. My question is, i plan to do 12wks of Test E at 500mg a week, with arimidex . Is there anything else i can do to prevent acne? Anyone have experience with cycling after accutane?

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Post your stats

21yrs old,
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 200lbs
    Training exp: 6 years.
    Never done real cycle, just PH.
    Body fat: 10%

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cramirez611 View Post
    Hey guys, I plan on starting my first cycle in the next few months or so, maybe wait til winter months. Regardless, I am mostly concerned about possible acne breakouts and hoping to keep it minimal if not prevent all together. I was acne prone in my teenage years, and had fairly rough skin. Was prescribed accutane by dermatologist and actually did it two seperate times to really elminate acne all together. My question is, i plan to do 12wks of Test E at 500mg a week, with arimidex. Is there anything else i can do to prevent acne? Anyone have experience with cycling after accutane?
    I would only use ACCUATANE last ditch effort myself.
    Get some ACNE ANNIHILATOR by platinum labz,,,best OTC I've witnessed.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I would only use ACCUATANE last ditch effort myself.
    Get some ACNE ANNIHILATOR by platinum labz,,,best OTC I've witnessed.
    I've used accutane previously, prescribed. A few years back. I wouldn't really like to use it on cycle as I hated the sides.

This is a good post on acne control. http://forums.steroid.com/steroid-co...acne-free.html

Thank you. Really not looking to do accutane on my cycle, hoping to stay away from it forever as I hated it before. But, we will see.

Thread Information