fitterbrad is offline New Member

I need help with some questions.,

Hello Im new hear. I havent trained in yrs and after my ex made me quite doping I went fro. 245 solid at 6' tall. To 300 lbs. And in dec 12 I broke my neck and then broke my back this last april. Im healed up the best I can and am seeing a pm doc whos receptionist knew me while I was In great shape. The doc is pretty cool and I told him about my juice use. And he admitted to me about using them In the past also.

He said im a far cry from the pic his receptionist showed him. And after my nerve blocks while writing my take home rx's he gave me a script of arimidex and told me after my past use I got too much estrogen In my body. Is this true? And I wanted to ask him about giving me a script for shit from the pharmacy and to just have him administor them every week when I go In for my therepy and nerve blocks.

He said he is going to have me looking studly as hell again in no time. Gave me the arimidex (which I got questioned about at the pharmacy cuz they said they only have ever filled a script for it for women with breast cancer) . But every time I go see him we talk about roids and he only ever told me was dont take dball that shit will make u go balled. And pointed at his head. And he is balding. But he put me on a high fat/protien low carb diet and have lost almost 50lbs so far and am now down to 300.

Now I want to start building muscle again I lost alot of it after being bed ridden for months on end. Can anyone recamend actual rx from the pharmacy and doses to ask him about when I go to my next appointment. I honestly think he would hook me up as long as I did it under his suppervision. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Easy answer. What does your blood work say?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    So a doctor told you all that...id be nervous. He doesn't sound sane. And yeah...blood work will answer your estrogen questions.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need to run labs to see what your hormone levels are

Once you get your blood work lined out you should just look at doing a Test only first cycle. http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    This is a great post.

fitterbrad is offline New Member
    I read the my first cycle thread. Very informative. I went to see my dr this morning when I talked to him he said we got to check ur blood. U guys were spot on. But it sounds like he is going to help me. He didnt lecture me or anything. And said he would help me anyway he can. But he said he wants me to drop another 25-30lbs befor starting using. Which im fine with. I will probly wait 3-4 more months and get everything ready and all supplies on hand. And put aside a decent amount of money for anything I dont for see.

Thread Information