PRODIJ is offline Junior Member

TB500 can you review my plan? couple questions

So... about a year ago had this pain in my acromionclavicular. couldn't train at all without pain. Went to doctors therapy but no visible relief. Doctor then inject me a corticoid into my acromion clavicular since there was located the pain.. swelling disappeared, pain dissapeard and next day I could train as if I was completely recuperated.

I can do all excersices without pain. But I still feel a minor ache when having movements of my right hand above shoulder level. It is not enough to justify surgery but as all of us I want to feel 100% good.

So been reading about tb500 and how it has helped some members heal damaged tendons, rotator cuffs etc.

could this peptide help me heal overtime? only way to know is to try it? anyone with similar background

dosage:

week
    1 2ml monday 2ml thursay
    2 2ml monday
    3 2ml monday
    4 ...

up to 6-8 weeks

any input is greatly appreciated.

I am also doing a test e 500 cycle weekly.

does tb500 has any sides?
    only peptide I have tried was melanotan 2 and it really worked but redness of the face was a really annoying side even thou it lasted just a couple hours

Rv8G30 is offline Associate Member
    That's the exact protocol I used but I stretched it out to 8 weeks to be sure. I'm so glad I did. Not sure if it'll help your injury but it took every bit of 6 weeks to start feeling it and by 8 I was sure. Now its been several months off and my shoulder feels excellent. This was a 10 year injury that was nagging all the time. Good luck its worth a shot!

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Used it for a shoulder Injury a year ago worked we'll whole still training definatly would have heled faster of I chose not to train
    And doing doing a log now for my lumbar sprain using tb500 bpc157 and hgh
    And our dosing at 2mg? I would suggest 4 mg

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    Did you separate your shoulder? This can take a long time for the pain to totally go away. Also after cortisone injection it is wise to let it settle down for about a week. I just started taking 2mg a week for old rotator cuff injury and new elbow tendonitis from playing golf. This stuff is not cheap!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djs2224 View Post
    Used it for a shoulder Injury a year ago worked we'll whole still training definatly would have heled faster of I chose not to train
    And doing doing a log now for my lumbar sprain using tb500 bpc157 and hgh
    And our dosing at 2mg? I would suggest 4 mg
    upping the dose doesn't really accelerate the time to heal.

in a way, it's like a vaccine. using more vaccine doesn't mean you become more resistant to the disease you are trying to protect yourself against. The peptide triggers an actin response from the body. It's not dumping more actin into the injury site. Larger animals would need a larger dose. Like a horse.

learn how it works here:

TB500 -- Learn how it works!

double post
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-08-2014 at 07:27 PM.

double post
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-08-2014 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    Did you separate your shoulder? This can take a long time for the pain to totally go away. Also after cortisone injection it is wise to let it settle down for about a week. I just started taking 2mg a week for old rotator cuff injury and new elbow tendonitis from playing golf. This stuff is not cheap!
    never separated. Its just an inflammation of the acromionclavicular. If I press the bone on top of my shoulder it aches a bit. It also hurts mildy sometimes doing chest.

Doctor told me he could do me surgery but I am afraid it will somehow leave me worse. At the moment I can do all type of exercises but some days it swells.

Surgery consits on cutting 1cm of clavicular bone. space between acromion & clavicle forms fibrous tissue and pain disappears. But I am currently on cycle and also afraid I will be not left 100%

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I take it it never separated......

rplante7 is offline Junior Member
    Classic symptom of separated shoulder (personal experience). Personally I would do the surgery if it has a good probability of fixing the issue especially if you are relatively young. That would set you back several months but in the long run may be better

Quote Originally Posted by rplante7 View Post
    Classic symptom of separated shoulder (personal experience). Personally I would do the surgery if it has a good probability of fixing the issue especially if you are relatively young. That would set you back several months but in the long run may be better
    going to finish the cycle (8 weeks left) also see how tb500 goes.. If nothing works surgery will have to be after cycle.

Thread Information