Thirst is offline New Member

Different cycles for different goals

Hi there,

I'm very new to forums in general and just joined this site today, although I have been reading various threads over the past couple of months. One thing that I'm unsure of is the difference between cycles that pro bodybuilders use (e.g. Phil Heath), and the cycles that people aiming towards the fitness model/muscle model (e.g. Rob Riches, Jeff Seid, Steve Cook) would use. I'm not claiming these examples use steroids , but assuming they do. Is it down to the type of steroid , dosage, diet or all of them?

I've been training for just under 2 years now, I've missed less than a week of my workouts and that was due to being on vacation. I'm 21, 5'4" (Runs in the family sadly) 140lbs and approx 9-10% body fat. I've recently been considering taking AS to achieve that fitness model physique, but I'm just unsure of what I should be taking and how much. I know I'm going to get people saying I should wait until I'm 24-25 and I most likely will, but if I do decide to start earlier I'd like to be more sure about what I should be taking rather than mess up and regret it for the rest of my life.

Sorry if this has been answered before or if it's in the wrong part of the forum. I'm completely new to forums but I'll pick it up soon.

Thanks in advance for any help.

T.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

dren is offline Associate Member
    there should be a quiz after reading all that in order to join the forum, i would have failed for sheezy

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    The only test i am taking is the injectable kind lol

Anxnymous is offline Associate Member
    I'm confused... what are you asking for? are you looking for what your first cycle should be? one cycle isnt going to make you look like steve cook

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Cape took the words right out my mouth.

Btw, OP, welcome to the best educational steroid board around. You came to the right place to ask, read, and learn.

Thirst is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input.

Anxnymous, I was asking what types and what kinds of dosages it would take to get to that size. I know one cycle isn't going to make me look like Steve Cook.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirst View Post
    Hi there,

I'm very new to forums in general and just joined this site today, although I have been reading various threads over the past couple of months. One thing that I'm unsure of is the difference between cycles that pro bodybuilders use (e.g. Phil Heath), and the cycles that people aiming towards the fitness model/muscle model (e.g. Rob Riches, Jeff Seid, Steve Cook) would use. I'm not claiming these examples use steroids , but assuming they do. Is it down to the type of steroid , dosage, diet or all of them?

I've been training for just under 2 years now, I've missed less than a week of my workouts and that was due to being on vacation. I'm 21, 5'4" (Runs in the family sadly) 140lbs and approx 9-10% body fat. I've recently been considering taking AS to achieve that fitness model physique, but I'm just unsure of what I should be taking and how much. I know I'm going to get people saying I should wait until I'm 24-25 and I most likely will, but if I do decide to start earlier I'd like to be more sure about what I should be taking rather than mess up and regret it for the rest of my life.

Sorry if this has been answered before or if it's in the wrong part of the forum. I'm completely new to forums but I'll pick it up soon.

Thanks in advance for any help.

T.
    Most use the same basic compound regardless of the goal. However, a bodybuilder will typically use much larger doses and eat a lot more. Granted, some steroids are used more heavily by the bodybuilder than the fitness guy, but overall there's a pretty similar mix and match of I'd say approximately the same 20 compounds or so....not implying anyone is using all 20 compounds at the same time. A lot of the fitness guys will typically use a lot less aromatizing steroids when it comes to total dosing, whereas a bodybuilder (pro level) will often use an enormous amount.

ironaddict25 is offline New Member
    Hey guys im new here and def wouldnt mind some help.... I dont know what the average response time is..

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict25
    Hey guys im new here and def wouldnt mind some help.... I dont know what the average response time is..
    Create a new thread, post your stats, gym history, and specific questions.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict25 View Post
    Start a thread. Good start.

Thread Information