Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Long cycle question.

genger is offline New Member

Long cycle question.

Second cycle.

So i've been running 600mg test-e for 12 weeks now,(started may 28th) i kinda miss-judged my timing and had planned on running 700mg test e and 900mg eq with t-bol kickstart for 16 weeks to run me into December. for a mass cycle. not planning on kids anytime soon. i've looked a bunch and have been browsing forms for a while. but from experience what would be the best course of action? looking for options. i've herd of running just 300mg a week test for a month rather than just coming off doing pct ect. which would kinda hoop the timeline (planning on competing in april) ultimately. what should i do. i know guys are gonna jump out and say just pct take your time off and go at it. but whats the worst that could happen from one long cycle/ other options. thanks in advance. (sorry for a newb question?)

-genger

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not much except permanently damage your HPTA, permanent ED, liver or kidney failure, depression, lethargy from running Test to high for to long since that's NOT a TRT dose and looking forward to 60 years of trt pinning 2x a week of test, 2x a week of hcg just to feel NORMAL, not for cycle.

Yeah not much can happen

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Not much except permanently damage your HPTA, permanent ED, liver or kidney failure, depression, lethargy from running Test to high for to long since that's NOT a TRT dose and looking forward to 60 years of trt pinning 2x a week of test, 2x a week of hcg just to feel NORMAL, not for cycle.

Yeah not much can happen
    sorry didnt mean to come across all " whats the worst that could happen" i legitmatly ment it as what is the worst that could happen? but for sure. guess that answers that. whats minimum "off" time after pct?time on = time off is the rule of thumb

Minimum is time on = time off. 12 week cycle + 2 weeks + 4 weeks PCT = 18 weeks off minimum and always best to get blood work done before starting again.
    jdc91gt likes this.

alright, thanks man. i will finish off my cycle and fire it back up in march when i had planned a cutting cycle. no need to mess with the boys. would HCG help in lets say a 15-20 week cycle?(probably the longest recommended cycle period) hcg helps keep the testies active and should prevent shutdown no?

Yes run the hcg during the whole cycle right up to PCT

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    +1 Run the hcg as lovbyts states.

Thread Information