Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    PRODIJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    93

    what do you think of switching compounds (cycle theories) rich piana video


    cliffs: switching compounds every 2-3 weeks. Keep body guessing. no need then to up dosages in pyramid type cycles

    can't say it doesn't work for him. But I mean if switching compounds in cycle every 2-3 weeks how are compounds level in blood peaking in such low times.
    Last edited by PRODIJ; 08-11-2014 at 01:13 PM.

  2. #2
    onerip200 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    161
    i do find after 6-7 weeks of even slow acting esters like deca gains become minimal myself and dont find running the same compounds for longer than 8 weeks worth it, altho i would have thought 3 weeks wouldnt be worth it either but then again i dont think even anyone on this forum could argue with rich unless there in better shape themselves !

  3. #3
    PRODIJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    i do find after 6-7 weeks of even slow acting esters like deca gains become minimal myself and dont find running the same compounds for longer than 8 weeks worth it, altho i would have thought 3 weeks wouldnt be worth it either but then again i dont think even anyone on this forum could argue with rich unless there in better shape themselves !
    I can see switching to sustanon maybe make a little sense since test is test.. so levels continue building up in blood.
    but running deca for 3 weeks? deca takes a lot more time just to even feel it.

    haven't tried tren ace or other short esters. But I am wondering if this makes sense with short esters at all

    yeah can't argue with rich. dude is a monster

  4. #4
    Bio-Active's Avatar
    Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    L.A
    Posts
    24,468
    If you are cycling properly I don't think changing your compounds every 2-3 weeks is a good idea. You pick your compounds run them and recover. Switching compounds every 2-3 is to soon and would be for those staying on all the time year round. Unless you are a pro it doesn't make sense

  5. #5
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,208
    Synthol woks for him as well. Are you making a living from your body? Probably not.

  6. #6
    PRODIJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    If you are cycling properly I don't think changing your compounds every 2-3 weeks is a good idea. You pick your compounds run them and recover. Switching compounds every 2-3 is to soon and would be for those staying on all the time year round. Unless you are a pro it doesn't make sense
    but then why does him recommend it on 12week cycles. dude advocates only hop on for 12 cycles and be off por same time or more. So in other words just garbage?

  7. #7
    PRODIJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Synthol woks for him as well. Are you making a living from your body? Probably not.
    he actually in one of his videos says synthol is just utter crap. Only works maybe a day before comp. Dude seems pretty honest

  8. #8
    JinAustin's Avatar
    JinAustin is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    58
    Peak levels is kinda relative. Front loading or running a significantly above average dose for yourself would both yeild a faster peak time for your normal dose for 16wks.

    From what I've been experimenting with I've found that a normal dose of test and then switching supplementary compunds up frequently have me feeling the best.

  9. #9
    PRODIJ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    93
    Quote Originally Posted by JinAustin View Post
    Peak levels is kinda relative. Front loading or running a significantly above average dose for yourself would both yeild a faster peak time for your normal dose for 16wks.

    From what I've been experimenting with I've found that a normal dose of test and then switching supplementary compunds up frequently have me feeling the best.
    can you give and example of given cycle

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •