Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: is a 3ml injection into the delts way too much ?

onerip200 is offline Associate Member

is a 3ml injection into the delts way too much ?

just wondering if pinning 3ml into the delts is too much ? have pinned 2ml before no issues but what do you think about 3ml going into there ? rotate some eod injections from quads & delts, may do the odd glute injection but i hate pinning glutes tbh !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only one way to find out. Everyone is a different and it depends on how big they are. The worse that can happen is it will be sore for a day or two.

more to the point is 3ml in the delts every 8 days too much ?

If you do it once and dont have a problem then I dont see a problem with every 8 days.

Ive done 3ml without a problem but not every 8 days.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're 200+ pounds and have been training awhile and have some muscle mass it's probably ok. If you're 145 and skinny then no.
    Personally I hate delts. My shoulders are usually sore enough that I don't want to do anything to make it worse.

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Use your glute

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Only one way to find out. Everyone is a different and it depends on how big they are. The worse that can happen is it will be sore for a day or two.
    this

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    It's a lot for me. It's doable but I split the dose into 2 for each delt. Easier for me.

glute injections i find very difficult to do now, have had a few painful ones recently too ! may do the odd one but quads are now my faveroute, pain free and no soreness what so ever. guess il just have to give it a go then and hope for the best !

i mean could i get away with just pinning my quads eod ?? if i was to do each injection about 2 inches apart when i go back to the same leg, 1 day pin higher up next pin go lower down ? i do find lower down more painfull but still can be done

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    i love quads and delts, incorporate glutes if the little lady helps. 3ml in all site have been fine for me. As aid above, you can only try and see but I would not do qauds eod going back and forth. Incorporate at least one more site (left then right side of body)

Kozmo is offline Associate Member
    Glute is usually the biggest so safer. I do quads because I can.

i do glutes but had a couple painful injections recently, one bruised up and was sore for a week, dont know if i clipped a nerve or vein but put me off as its a hard angle to hit

You would know if you hit a nerve. It's not something that shows up later. It's like hitting yourself with a low wattage stun gun. Your muscle jumps/twitches and it hurts. Not likely you would continue the injection.

If you hit a vein again you would know right away due to shortness of breath and coughing.

More than likely you didnt inject deep enough and it pooled or you injected to fast and caused a charlie horse.

i did put the whole needle in but was slightly dis comfortable but not enough to take out however after injection i was getting a twingy feeling and the next day when i was doing bicep curls i got a twinge all across my bum & lower back which was scary ! thankfully this was 3 weeks ago and didnt last for long but bruised up a few days after and was not a nice feeling what so ever !

Quote Originally Posted by onerip200 View Post
    i did put the whole needle in but was slightly dis comfortable but not enough to take out however after injection i was getting a twingy feeling and the next day when i was doing bicep curls i got a twinge all across my bum & lower back which was scary ! thankfully this was 3 weeks ago and didnt last for long but bruised up a few days after and was not a nice feeling what so ever !
    The whole needle meaning what? What gauge? What length?

long blue which i think is 23 gauge 30mm long

long blue which i think is 23 gauge 30mm long
    that should be OK so??? How long do you take to inject the 3ml?

i take my time, im guessing 10-15 seconds, it was with a 5ml barrel which isnt the best as there so dam harm to push down on with 1 hand

i take my time, im guessing 10-15 seconds, it was with a 5ml barrel which isnt the best as there so dam harm to push down on with 1 hand
    Hahahaha

OK do this. Fill a syringe with water and push it with the same force to see how far it shoots. Now think about where it's going inside of your glute or anywhere. It's causing a charlie horse because it's blasting against the muscle. I take close to 3 minutes to do 3ml if not longer. Think about it this way. 3 minutes vs 3 days of pain/discomfort.

WAY to fast.

jesus man i was always told to do about 5-10 seconds per 1ml. also charlie horse ??? lol

Curious about what you're running pinning 3 ml.

Charlie horse is a bruise in the muscle.
    Charley horse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You get the same effect by punching someone more or less. There is NO reason to inject fast except to cause discomfort. If a doctor/nurse does it then it's because they just dont care or in a hurry.

i was pinning 2ml test cyp (400mg) and 1ml deca (250mg) at the time when i was doing 800mg test & 500mg deca a week

i was pinning 2ml test cyp (400mg) and 1ml deca (250mg) at the time when i was doing 800mg test & 500mg deca a week
    So you were pinning once a week? Every 3.5 days is optimal for c and deca . And it splits the volume as well.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why do you need all that gear at 204lbs at 6foot tall after 4 cycles? And also slin and GH?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

i was pinning every mon/thurs 3ml 2ml test cyp and 1ml deca , and 350mg test, 350mg tren & 450mg npp isnt a huge amount, a decent amount for my goal i would have thought. slin and gh im just getting info on them and making them a possible option

Out of curiosity How many cycles have you ran in the last 2 years?

I was more on about why you felt the need to run 800mg test and 500mg deca per week when, I assume, you were lighter than you are now.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

4 cycles, and i like to up the dose each cycle, 800mg of test for a 4th cycle isnt bad i dont think, my gear was 200mg/ml so it was 600 or 800mg went with 800mg and glad i did and deca under 400mg a week wouldnt particually be worth it i dont think and mine comes in 250mg/ml amps so 500mg it is

24 and 4 cycles? Ok.

4 cycles, and i like to up the dose each cycle, 800mg of test for a 4th cycle isnt bad i dont think, my gear was 200mg/ml so it was 600 or 800mg went with 800mg and glad i did and deca under 400mg a week wouldnt particually be worth it i dont think and mine comes in 250mg/ml amps so 500mg it is
    2 years ago you'd already done 3 cycles and had exactly the same stats as you have now. Have you actually ran 7 cycles?

Are you and flyguy the same person or maybe twins?

Posted 1st August 2012

first post and all
    25 M
    6'1
    94 kg's
    not sure on bodyfat but i aint no porker guessing about 12%
    training since i was 20
    this will be my 4th cycle i have used preveously on cycles prop,anavar ,enanthate ,d-bol,sustanon ,deca and havent had any issues as of yet
    so this will be my 4th cycle and im going for a lean bulk, keep fairly lean so diet will be very clean
    cycle plan is enanthate/deca/boldenone /anadrol
    1-10 weeks will be 700mg test enanthate a week
    1-10 weeks will be 600mg deca a week
    1-10 weeks will be 600mg EQ a week
    have some anadrol on hand but in 2 minds wether to use it or save it for another day however if i do decide to use it i will probally only use 50mg a day for 4-5 weeks
    pct will be clomid & nolva for 4-5 weeks will also be using arimidex throughout cycle at .25mg ed or eod
    anyone done a cycle similar to this ?
    peace
    Posted today

6'
    about 93kg's
    13%
    good training and diet
    have 4 cycles under my belt, started at 23 which i guess is a little young

i have ran 2 short esters and 2 long esters, i just wanted to know other peoples opinions. i do find the gains begin to hault after week 6 which is why i begin to lean towards short cycles wth fast esters but i do hate frequent pinning thats the downside
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    OP your full of shit. You have threads all over asking the most basic questions and then you claim to be "an experience aas user"
    Your either a troll or doing yourself a great disservice by lying your ass off. If the former go somewhere else and jerk them off, if the latter man up and stop lying.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    So you were pinning once a week? Every 3.5 days is optimal for c and deca. And it splits the volume as well.
    I personally prefer pinning once a week rather than multiple times per week Cape. The exception so far being tren lol. I might try it next time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    I personally prefer pinning once a week rather than multiple times per week Cape. The exception so far being tren lol. I might try it next time though.
    Truth be told I like eod with e and c. I just feel better and the volume is less per pin.
    clarky. likes this.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Truth be told I like eod with e and c. I just feel better and the volume is less per pin.
    The volume is and can be a b!tch for sure lol. Imagine trying to run primo like that hahahaha

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    X2 on that cape

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    OP your full of shit. You have threads all over asking the most basic questions and then you claim to be "an experience aas user"
    Your either a troll or doing yourself a great disservice by lying your ass off. If the former go somewhere else and jerk them off, if the latter man up and stop lying.
    Great catch BIB and Jimmy.

Thread Information