Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Successful cycle

Finished up a successful cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago. Cycle was lean mass, 11 weeks long,
    w 1-4,60mg ed of var( I have ?'s if var was legit)
    W 1-11 test PP 150 x 3
    W1-11 tren A 100 x 3
    Calorie intake was 2900-3000, lost 2lbs of total weight. Went from 252 to 250. Got pinched before starting at 14.9 now at at 12.5. Strength and muscle def really increased. Now on TRT cruise 125mg test e from ugl, basing it to be a little under dose shooting for 100mg/w. Going to do bloods at six weeks to see levels.

Planning next cycle for around beginning of december, want to do another lean mass but this time a little more mass.
    Planning to do 14 weeks, test E 250 x2 per week
    Tren E x2 per week
    Got some legit var this time was thinking of running at 80 Mg's for first 4-6 weeks. Do you guys think I should run the var or hold on until spring when I plan on doing a cut for summer?

tectime is offline Member
    Hey brother ! Good to hear your ride went well !

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82 View Post
    Finished up a successful cycle 2 1/2 weeks ago. Cycle was lean mass, 11 weeks long,
    w 1-4,60mg ed of var( I have ?'s if var was legit)
    W 1-11 test PP 150 x 3
    W1-11 tren A 100 x 3
    Calorie intake was 2900-3000, lost 2lbs of total weight. Went from 252 to 250. Got pinched before starting at 14.9 now at at 12.5. Strength and muscle def really increased. Now on TRT cruise 125mg test e from ugl, basing it to be a little under dose shooting for 100mg/w. Going to do bloods at six weeks to see levels.

Planning next cycle for around beginning of december, want to do another lean mass but this time a little more mass.
    Planning to do 14 weeks, test E 250 x2 per week
    Tren E x2 per week
    Got some legit var this time was thinking of running at 80 Mg's for first 4-6 weeks. Do you guys think I should run the var or hold on until spring when I plan on doing a cut for summer?
    How many cycles have you done? You say you are doing TRT cruise, what is it, TRT or a cruise? Are you on TRT?
    How do you know it's under dosed, have you done blood work to check while on cycle?

So you plan is to cruise until your next cycle without doing a PCT? You dont mind having to go on trt and pinning 2x a week of test, 2x a week of hcg for the next 50 years? just curious.

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    How many cycles have you done? You say you are doing TRT cruise, what is it, TRT or a cruise? Are you on TRT?
    How do you know it's under dosed, have you done blood work to check while on cycle?

So you plan is to cruise until your next cycle without doing a PCT? You dont mind having to go on trt and pinning 2x a week of test, 2x a week of hcg for the next 50 years? just curious.
    I did blood work before cycle total test was at 363, my doc told me that was just fine. Then I was told on here that 363 was not sufficient enough to hold gains of AAS. So no not on trt from doc but doing my own. I have not done blood work yet on my own trt to see if gear is under dosed. I have AML test E 250. My plan is to take 1/2cc per week for six weeks, then do blood work, and adjust from there. Total cycles over a 8 yr span probably 7-8, but half of those were while in college and had no idea what was doing. I imagine that's why my natural test is 363. Then got real messed up on meth and other drugs, had to go away for a minute. When got out I work out hard for about four years, no aas, cut down from 315lbs to 235 all natural. Then build back up. That's my cycle history in a nut shell

Thread Information