uhit is offline Member

First cycle - Any advice appreciated

Some essentials

Age - 23 (24 next month)
    Height - 5'8
    Weight - 170 lb
    Body Fat - Around 12-14 %
    Gym Experience - 4 Years (Nutrition aspect of bodybuilding as always been a mystery to me)
    Goals - To achieve 10% bodyfat or less while maintaining/gaining mass.

Hello all, and thanks for clicking on this thread, hopefully I can get some solid advice from the more experienced/knowledgeable. I have made good gains in the past few years in terms of weight gain and strength gain and am now looking into looking more 'shreaded'

I have got hold of some 'tri test 400' 10ml bottles (2 of them) and I intend to inject 200mg split into 2 injections per week. This is my first ever cycle so I want to start out slowly and carefully. I've also got some nolvadex and letrozole incase shit hits the fan and I get gyno.

Simple question - Is it possible to gain lean muscle mass and reduce/maintain same body fat? Assuming that my diet is in check and following 40/40/20 macros (which seem to be optimal from various forum threads) how would I go about doing so if that is the case. If not, then what would be the most optimal route to go for someone in my situation

Thanks for reading, and have a good day gentlemen

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    don't let the nutrition aspect go prior to cycling.

master the basics FIRST. This is called a FOUNDATION REQUIREMENT. It is really required before moving forward with AAS.

If you do NOT learn the basics, including nutrition, and have it well underway, then really, any gains you make during your cycle, will unfortunately go away. Is that what you want?

Now, go to the nutrition section, post your daily diet including your macros per meal and total macros per day. we will dissect it and offer advice and recommendations.

It's time you get you some education there boy! =)

---Roman

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    don't let the nutrition aspect go prior to cycling.

master the basics FIRST. This is called a FOUNDATION REQUIREMENT. It is really required before moving forward with AAS.

If you do NOT learn the basics, including nutrition, and have it well underway, then really, any gains you make during your cycle, will unfortunately go away. Is that what you want?

Now, go to the nutrition section, post your daily diet including your macros per meal and total macros per day. we will dissect it and offer advice and recommendations.

It's time you get you some education there boy! =)

---Roman
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll go do that now

Thread Information