Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Muscleduke

Thread: PIP or infection?

nidhogg is offline New Member

PIP or infection?

I pinned quads about 3-4 days ago and might have hit some hard tissue because the injection wasnt as smooth as usual. Had only slight PIP the following day.

Yesterday i had a pretty heavy leg session, felt absolutely no pain. Today though i noticed i could barely move my leg because it hurts like crazy. Feels like DOMS but localized in the center of quads where i injected. No pain on other leg though.

The area feels slightly warm to the touch but no redness or "swollness" that i can see.

What exactly are the characteristics of abscess forming in the early stage? I mean if you have to wait until its swollen and red it might be too late to treat medically.

I have had PIP before but that shows up pretty much immediately after pinning and maybe for a day or two, not 4 days after.

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    What did you pin? Prop usually takes a day of two. I did a shot of a mix of 75mg prop and 75 of pheylprop once. Once that was it. It was unbearable

nidhogg is offline New Member
    Cutmix of test, tren , mast. Shortest esters

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Still hurts after 7 days go to the docs, But should clean up just sounds like a bad pip. Keep an eye on it, I personally wouldn't worry at this point .
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 08-13-2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Grammer
    nidhogg likes this.

Thread Information