SKANLEZ is offline New Member

Liquid Clen from AR-R!

Hi everyone. I just searching but couldn't find the answer and was wondering if someone could help me out.

I'm going to order a bottle of liquid Clen from AR-R and if I take dosage (I will post below) how long will one bottle last. This is my first time using Clen so I wanted to start my dosage low. Appreciate the help guys.

20/20/40/40/60/80/80/100/100/120/120/100/80

Stats:
    34 Years Old
    178 Pounds
    15% BF

Diet:
    1 gram per protein per body weight
    100-120 grams of carbs

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    ... Simple math man...

Exemple. If you have three apple and you eat one a day. It will last you 3 days.

Pretty simple right!
    Now apply it.

Imo someone not able to do that kind of thing by himself doesnt have the intelligence to use anything properly...

Sry to be an asshole but on these thing im truly an asshole...

P.s.: welcome on the forum.
    Not everyone here is an asshole like me, Im unique
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 08-13-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Lol no worries man. I deal with AHoles all the time. Just gotta remember that smiles are free and AHoles are just a part of life. Have a good day bro.

dirkmcgirk is offline Junior Member
    As with all his products AR-R 's clen is a great quality and super strong be careful. I prefer AR-R Albuterol

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Bro there is no set schedule for clen dosing. Also you also have to either do something like 2 weeks on/2weeks off or take ketotifen at night or you will have tolerance issues and the b2 receptors will not respond to the clen. Stat low and go up slow. When you hit an effective dose, just stay there. Why keep upping it? If you are dping 2 weekss on/2 off lets say after the frts 2 weeks you found that 50mcg was perfect daily dose for you, take the 2 weeks off anda instead ofstarting low run the entire next 2 weeks at 5 mcg. Cen is an aid and effective one but it is no miracle in a bottle, diet & training should be on point 100% to maximize benefit.

Thanks Jimmy, great information. I'm currently on EC Stack and read that a recommendation on those two weeks that some jump on Clen foe two weeks and then get back on EC Stack. I don't plan on taking Clen for a long period of time.

As for diet, I was a personal trainer for about 5 years so getting on a strict diet won't be an issue. I will read up on ketotifen.

Reason for asking about dosage is I was looking for pill form of Clen but only seem to find liquid form.
    Last edited by SKANLEZ; 08-13-2014 at 11:21 AM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SKANLEZ View Post
    Thanks Jimmy, great information. I'm currently on EC Stack and read that a recommendation on those two weeks that some jump on Clen foe two weeks and then get back on EC Stack. I don't plan on taking Clen for a long period of time.

As for diet, I was a personal trainer for about 5 years so getting on a strict diet is it the issue. I will read up on ketotifen.

Reason for asking about dosage is I was looking for pill form of Clen but only seem to find liquid form.
    Nothing wrong with arr liquid and i like the dosage flexibility a liquid gives me anyway.

Thread Information