Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member

Test400 cycle - 400mg/week

So I was going to order online, but I have a reliable friend locally that I trust.

Does anyone have any experience with Matrix labs?

Here's the plan:

Test 400, 200mg/twice week for 12 weeks
    250iu hCG /twice week for 12 weeks
    .25 Adex EoD for 18 weeks

PCT is Torem 100/50/50/50, keep in mind I'm running it alongside the adex.

I was going to run nolva with torem, but thought I might be able to get away with adex/torem as PCT.

6'3
    low teens BF
    4 years training
    no previous cycles

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiofreak37 View Post
    So I was going to order online, but I have a reliable friend locally that I trust.

Does anyone have any experience with Matrix labs?

Here's the plan:

Test 400, 200mg/twice week for 12 weeks
    250iu hCG /twice week for 12 weeks
    .25 Adex EoD for 18 weeks

PCT is Torem 100/50/50/50, keep in mind I'm running it alongside the adex.

I was going to run nolva with torem, but thought I might be able to get away with adex/torem as PCT.

6'3
    low teens BF
    4 years training
    no previous cycles
    Shouldn't be running anything at 22.
    How was bf determined?
    PCT is incorrect
    You don't run the AI during PCT
    T400 is not the best compound for a beginner.
    What is TDEE and planned daily intake?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is there a special on test 400 out there I did not here about, everyone lately is asking about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    Is there a special on test 400 out there I did not here about, everyone lately is asking about it.
    Right? Ridiculous. No one really researches anymore. If they did, they wouldn't be asking.

I got a special on test 400, yes, lol. I was gonna follow austinite's first cycle protocol (but replace clomid with torem). The Test 400 I am getting is 350 test e, 25 prop, and 25 suspension...so it's pretty e heavy. I figure test is test, I get it cheap, and 25 suspension isn't really going to affect things much apart from maybe act like a preworkout.

@MuscleInk, I used a scale. I know, I know, it's not the most accurate way to do it, but my BF has always been pretty low, so I'm sure that bodyfat is not a concern.

Anyway, so I'm going to running adex whilst on the test, and then torem/nolva for PCT.

I got a special on test 400, yes, lol. I was gonna follow austinite's first cycle protocol (but replace clomid with torem). The Test 400 I am getting is 350 test e, 25 prop, and 25 suspension...so it's pretty e heavy. I figure test is test, I get it cheap, and 25 suspension isn't really going to affect things much apart from maybe act like a preworkout.

@MuscleInk, I used a scale. I know, I know, it's not the most accurate way to do it, but my BF has always been pretty low, so I'm sure that bodyfat is not a concern.

Anyway, so I'm going to running adex whilst on the test, and then torem/nolva for PCT.
    A scale, as in a scale that calculates bf with your own weight? Those are no where near accurate. DEXA and BodyPod are the best methods. Many guys who think they are below 15%bf are actually above 20%. Would you be willing to post pictures.

Not really a big fan of torem (has a bigger impact on QT prolongation intervals in heart, liver and calcium levels). Nolva and clomid for PCT are standard and easily available.

Really better off to use a single ester on first cycle.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    I'd prefer pharm grade test e, but it looks like a decent first cycle. You might have to deal with some post injection pain with the test 400.

I didn't do it for my first cycle (or first few), but it would be good to get bloodwork done before, during, and after the cycle. It isn't expensive. The pre and post cycle tests will show you how well you've recovered. The in cycle test will show you if you need to adjust your AI dose.

Thanks for both constructive responses.

I hear a lot of mixed reviews about torem. Some think it's magic, others not so thrilled... TBH I just want to avoid clomid after how it made my friend feel (said his vision was blurry, felt awful, crying all the time, no appetite etc). I posted a few days ago about. I'm 50-50 clomid or torem. Clomid cheaper too. I will have some raloxifene on hand either way.

I do plan on getting bloods done. Before, during, after.

I'd rather do pharma test e too... It's just a bit more expensive, but **** it, I'd rather have the real deal. I can get my hands on schering testoviron depot, but it's not cheap. You're right, I think I might just splurge for the good stuff and go for 500mg instead of 400.

Thanks for both constructive responses.

I hear a lot of mixed reviews about torem. Some think it's magic, others not so thrilled... TBH I just want to avoid clomid after how it made my friend feel (said his vision was blurry, felt awful, crying all the time, no appetite etc). I posted a few days ago about. I'm 50-50 clomid or torem. Clomid cheaper too. I will have some raloxifene on hand either way.

I do plan on getting bloods done. Before, during, after.

I'd rather do pharma test e too... It's just a bit more expensive, but **** it, I'd rather have the real deal. I can get my hands on schering testoviron depot, but it's not cheap. You're right, I think I might just splurge for the good stuff and go for 500mg instead of 400.
    Headaches and blurred vision are common with clomid but it happens more often than not because people are dosing it too high. 75mg to start the first week followed by 50mg daily each week for the next three is plenty. Clomid also has spermatogenetic properties that will help with sperm motility and volume when coming off cycle. Many people don't take the time to educate themselves around the value of clomid for PCT.

Ok ya know what?

**** my friend, I'll order online, and just follow austinite protocol like I originally planned. No torem, no t400, set. Hit up the western union tomorrow and make a pre - Cycle thread with pics soon to come

Thanks for helping my make up my mind

m314 is offline Junior Member
    The main advantage with Schering testoviron is that it's smooth and painless. It's good not to have to worry about pain from injections on your first cycle. I've used some test 400 before that was good, but annoying after a while. I had to mix it 50/50 with pharm grade test to make it tolerable.

500 mg/week is a good dose, but 400 would be too. When I get testoviron amps, I open 10 at a time and inject the oil into a sealed sterile vial. That way I can draw whatever amount I want without having to inject a whole amp at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by m314 View Post
    The main advantage with Schering testoviron is that it's smooth and painless. It's good not to have to worry about pain from injections on your first cycle. I've used some test 400 before that was good, but annoying after a while. I had to mix it 50/50 with pharm grade test to make it tolerable.

500 mg/week is a good dose, but 400 would be too. When I get testoviron amps, I open 10 at a time and inject the oil into a sealed sterile vial. That way I can draw whatever amount I want without having to inject a whole amp at a time.
    Thanks for the advice! I just placed my order, and added a couple vials too. Fingers crossed Very excited to start.

Thread Information