• 4 Post By MuscleInk
  • 4 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: HGH dose for fat control

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member

HGH dose for fat control

Hi, I was reading plenty of forums for the right dosage for fat loss.
    I read 2-3 UI for anti-aging and mild fat loss.
    4+ UI for real results
    8+ UI for muscle growth

Now the main dilema. Bypassing the money issue, I’m searching for the best dose for fat loss or better said, fat control, and minimal sides of growth. I want to look shredded year round, and HGH seems to be the best fat-control agent out there for results/sides ratio. But I’m afraid of general growth, like bones and gut. What’s normally the limit dose for no growth?

thanks

jesse4466 is offline Member
    2 iu for fat loss, 4iu for muscle growth .. Others may chime in..

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    2 UI is a remplacement dose, so side should be minimal at this dose.

About the efficiency of that low of a dose, I cant say, I have no experience whatsoever with it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse4466 View Post
    2 iu for fat loss, 4iu for muscle growth .. Others may chime in..
    Nope. Not many will offer any input. This guy has a history of doing stupid shit and abusing gear.

He can figure this out on his own. He never listens to what anyone else says and should have been banned ages ago.
    clarky., ghettoboyd, carbo and 1 others like this.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I have a revolutionary concept. It is known as diet and cardio for fat control. It is, however , top secret so I cant say much more than that.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Nope. Not many will offer any input. This guy has a history of doing stupid shit and abusing gear.

He can figure this out on his own. He never listens to what anyone else says and should have been banned ages ago.
    True, I only opened this thread so I could see what he was saying because it is usually entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I have a revolutionary concept. It is known as diet and cardio for fat control. It is, however , top secret so I cant say much more than that.
    Diet and cardio? Why would I do that when I can use a belly wrap and zumba at planet fitness?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I got some amazing results from GH and wasnt even working out at the time. I was taking Serostim that a friend with aids had left over. He game me 10 kits which had expired a month or two prior so i wanted to waste no time starting even though i wasnt working out at the time.

When i started i was around 220lbs and about 16-20% BF. I started at 3 iu's/day and sat/sun would take nothing and started to see amazing results after about 6 weeks. By 12 weeks i was almost ready to quit and had dropped to around 195lbs and 10-12% BF. I ran it another 10 weeks after this.
    By then i weighed 188lbs and was around 9% bf without changing anything in my diet through out this experiment.

At this point i decided to quit taking it. My hand joints seemed to hurt bad in the mornings and felt stiff and stuck to a point. I wasnt working out at the time and decided that this was as far as i wanted to go and would save the rest for next summer. I ended up loosing just about all my fat while keeping most muscle but looked pretty bad to the point some people asked if i had an eating disorder. upping my caloric intake would have resolved this issue but i wasnt dieting at all, and eating pretty bad to be honest.

I know everybody is different but these are my results. Hope it helps....
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 08-14-2014 at 01:35 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    More drugs? Excellent, that should work for you Andrea, after all, nothing else does. But it might if you ever learn to diet properly.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    More drugs? Excellent, that should work for you Andrea, after all, nothing else does. But it might if you ever learn to diet properly.
    "If he ever learns"?

That's asking too much.

I can diet, but I don't have the time to do that year round. I usually diet strong spring-summer. So 3 ui could do the job??? Btw, I know everyone in here is shouting about diet, and I see pictures, and 90% in here look like shit, like they never diet in their lives. I say at least the truth, that my diet isn't constant. And I know diet is such a big point in loosing fat. But IMO eating always the same year round and big amounts of protein, is still bad for our health.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I can diet, but I don't have the time to do that year round. I usually diet strong spring-summer. So 3 ui could do the job??? Btw, I know everyone in here is shouting about diet, and I see pictures, and 90% in here look like shit, like they never diet in their lives. I say at least the truth, that my diet isn't constant. And I know diet is such a big point in loosing fat. But IMO eating always the same year round and big amounts of protein, is still bad for our health.
    If you are going to hate on the pictures guys post on here at least post your own or stop being hypocritical. And if you do not have the dedication to commit to a strict diet year around then why do you run insane amounts of gear? To make up for your lack of willpower?

chaps is offline Associate Member
    Just eat less until your not a ****ing fatass anymore... Are you kidding me? hgh isn't magic.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    If you are going to hate on the pictures guys post on here at least post your own or stop being hypocritical. And if you do not have the dedication to commit to a strict diet year around then why do you run insane amounts of gear? To make up for your lack of willpower?
    I'm simply convinced, that our high prot diet is not healthy year round, every nutritionist will tell you that. And I don't really have the time to always cook. Even thou, i check my diet, and I never go above 14% bf, my abs are still visible year round. But if hgh could help standing at 12% without changing diet, by taking healhy doses, why not give it a try.
    I saw photos of people in here posting pictures, of before-after roids. They looked like shit before, and they still look like shit after, and everyone woooow nice transformation wooow. Genetics are genetics, but people here post very professional diets, crazy cycles, and you see their photos and you can't believe your eyes, how shit someone can look after such a diet and cycle. I posted tons of photos, I might look better, but I don't look that bad.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I'm simply convinced, that our high prot diet is not healthy year round, every nutritionist will tell you that. And I don't really have the time to always cook. Even thou, i check my diet, and I never go above 14% bf, my abs are still visible year round. But if hgh could help standing at 12% without changing diet, by taking healhy doses, why not give it a try.
    I saw photos of people in here posting pictures, of before-after roids. They looked like shit before, and they still look like shit after, and everyone woooow nice transformation wooow. Genetics are genetics, but people here post very professional diets, crazy cycles, and you see their photos and you can't believe your eyes, how shit someone can look after such a diet and cycle. I posted tons of photos, I might look better, but I don't look that bad.
    Post a picture of yourself,
    what make is your gh?
    there are better ways than using a very expensive product to drop bf, infact there are better ways but from what you have said you don't have the time to always cook so gh, diet, training and everything associated with dropping bf isn't going to work for you. You can cook food when you can for the day its simple. You don't have any will power, motivation or the basic tools to lose or built tissue/bf so forget everything to do with bodybuilding and find some else to do like fly fishing or photography because if you can always cook food your wasting your time and ours. I hope the truth doesn't hurt to much.
    almostgone likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Since you critique everyone else post a pic and let us critique you.

As I was reading that response I couldn't help but feel like it directly applies to yourself Andrea. Post studies backing up your claims, or just be honest and say you're just making excuses as to why you're not doing it right.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hi, I was reading plenty of forums for the right dosage for fat loss.
    I read 2-3 UI for anti-aging and mild fat loss.
    4+ UI for real results
    8+ UI for muscle growth

Now the main dilema. Bypassing the money issue, I’m searching for the best dose for fat loss or better said, fat control, and minimal sides of growth. I want to look shredded year round, and HGH seems to be the best fat-control agent out there for results/sides ratio. But I’m afraid of general growth, like bones and gut. What’s normally the limit dose for no growth?

thanks
    If you need a definite no doubt answer go with 4iu. I have found I really dont need anymore than
    that for great results.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    If you need a definite no doubt answer go with 4iu. I have found I really dont need anymore than
    that for great results.
    I read in other fórums people having some sign of Acromegalia with 3+ UI... I prefer less results, but being safe from acromegalia. what do you think alin?

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Post a picture of yourself,
    what make is your gh?
    there are better ways than using a very expensive product to drop bf, infact there are better ways but from what you have said you don't have the time to always cook so gh, diet, training and everything associated with dropping bf isn't going to work for you. You can cook food when you can for the day its simple. You don't have any will power, motivation or the basic tools to lose or built tissue/bf so forget everything to do with bodybuilding and find some else to do like fly fishing or photography because if you can always cook food your wasting your time and ours. I hope the truth doesn't hurt to much.
    mark, if its you on the avi, you look amazing but... do you look like that year round??? or are you fat year round, and you only look like that pre-contest?? or are you pregnant year round? I want to have good proportions year round, a body that girls like most. dont want to be a freak, nor be pregnant, with abs like fists that come out 30cm. I want to still see my dick year round.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    mark, if its you on the avi, you look amazing but... do you look like that year round??? or are you fat year round, and you only look like that pre-contest?? or are you pregnant year round? I want to have good proportions year round, a body that girls like most. dont want to be a freak, nor be pregnant, with abs like fists that come out 30cm. I want to still see my dick year round.
    My avy is Dorian Yates 6 times Mr Olympia anybody with any kind of bodybuilding knowledge would know this unless your a retard.

You completely ignored my post and advice so I will leave you alone because its clear your mentally challenged but if you can re-read my post it will serve you well.
    Cuz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    My avy is Dorian Yates 6 times Mr Olympia anybody with any kind of bodybuilding knowledge would know this unless your a retard.

You completely ignored my post and advice so I will leave you alone because its clear your mentally challenged but if you can re-read my post it will serve you well.
    I ignore because you tell me over and over again, diet diet diet. if I could, I would do diet year round, I know its a very strong point for a shitty genetics. but I hear people saying HGH Works wonders, for fat control even on a bulking diet, don't know if its true, that's why I'm asking.
    but I think I'll better try it out for myself, now my only question is: from what dose on, will start Acromegally???

Thread Information