jdnj is offline New Member

looking for some type of mentor on all this.

I just posted a thread as a new member but I wanted to jump right in. I'm brand new to the world of steroids , and I'm nervous and excited. I'm 21 years old, 135 pounds and 5'8. I've been going to the gym for a few years now, and I'm ready to make the commitment to a cycle.

Pretty much all my life I've been the small guy, and I hate it. I've force fed myself, drank all types of weight gainers, and I just never had the gains I wanted. Going away to school this semester after transferring out of community college I don't want to be "the small guy" anymore. Tired of feeling this way. I'm looking to bulk up, especially later on when hockey season comes around.

I've been glancing over some of the stickies, but I wanted to also just ask if anyone would be willing to take some time to reply back to this post and talk to me about what type of cycle I should be putting myself on, how long, etc. A mentor almost.

Thanks a lot
    -Johnny

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are not ready to cycle like you say you are. Since you have read some stickies did you happen to look at the one referring to using steroids at a young age?

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Sup man, you should build more of a foundation first. If you can't build muscle naturally you won't be able to build muscle with the use of steroids ... Check out the nutrition stickies get your diet and training in check and do your research.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleduke View Post
    Sup man, you should build more of a foundation first. If you can't build muscle naturally you won't be able to build muscle with the use of steroids... Check out the nutrition stickies get your diet and training in check and do your research.
    Yes, at 5'8, 135lbs, a lot of food and training, not steroids , are in his immediate future.

OP, check out the nutrition threads and build a proper nutrition plan.

GettingReal is offline Junior Member
    Sorry man, you are doing something wrong. I was once 5'8" and 135 lbs as well. Could be a combination of things, but most likely consistency with your diet. Are you on any medications? Had thyroid checked or have any anxiety issues? Give us some details about yourself. No one on this board would recommend a cycle at your stats let alone your age. I can almost guarantee you can get up over 165 lbs fairly lean at that height naturally. Once I learned what I was doing I was able to put on weight naturally. Proper training, consistent diet, and yes at times I force fed back in the day. Early on it took me a good year to get to 145 and another year to get to 155, then I put on 30 lbs fast once I actually figured it out. Didn't ever get fat till I decided years later I wanted to push over 200 lbs and then kept going to 230.... Anything much past 185-190 almost like diminishing muscle gains back then and would put on fat.

Give us some background, nutrition.. what you actually do not plan to do, how you train etc. Keep reading around and learning, also there are lots of competent people you can pay to be a mentor, but don't expect a huge time commitment from one individual for free, if it is free you want you'll need to ask little questions here and there to the bulk of the forum.

Yeah I read that 21 isn't the age to be starting steroids . I just finished this Russian bear weight gainer protein, I took it just as it said and it didn't do anything before that I had nlarge an d Arnold's weight gainer. In the morning I'll have a breakfast sandwich and some oj or ill change it for 2 packets of oatmeal, for lunch I'll go to a chipotle or a burger place or something and get a chicken burrito with stuff in it I think that's around 1000 calories, then at night I'll have some chicken potatoes and broccoli after working out and after the post workout protein shake.

That's just a general description, I don't necessarily have a burrito every day. I've done math with what I need to gain weight after the calories burned from playing hockey and I need to take in something like 3500 a day. I'm trying everything, I'm trying to eat whenever and whatever I can. I'm even drinking raw eggs and cream (gross) every now and then. I'm not gonna make the team because I'm 5-10 pounds underweight. And it all just sucks. I had my thyroid tested and it came out fine, as well as my testosterone levels etc I'm working out 3 days on, 1 day off with a push/pull/leg routine. .I just don't know what to do.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdnj View Post
    I just don't know what to do.
    Eat more. 2 packets of oatmeal is awful for gaining weight for breakfast, try a half pound of sausage and 2 cups of buckwheat.

Thank you so much, do you have any other foods in mind?

Blog Entries
    hello op....steroids are not magic any weight you gain on them will disappear fast because you have not taken the time to get your diet in order to gain weight naturally...until you do this you are just going to continue to spin your wheels so to speek...visit the nutrition forum, there are some great peeps that will help you on your way and the best part is its free...check it out...

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Hi jdnj,

At your age with proper diet and training you can pack on a MASSIVE amount of muscle naturally.

Like others are saying, head over to the nutrition section, go post up your stats there and your goals, and what you have typically been eating in a day.

Some very knowledgeable members will help dial your diet in over there.

Wish I had these people and these resources at my finger tips when I was 21! I feel like I learn something new every day here.

Welcome!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I like chipotle

Thread Information