Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Steroids and Brain Development.

HuYzZ is offline New Member

Question Steroids and Brain Development.

Hi there, I'm new in this forum, but Ive been reading you since years ago.

Im spanish so sorry if my english doesnt sound good in some parts, im writing this fast.

I have been reaserching and reading about EAA's and all sort of PEDs for a long time, im younger than 21 and of course I know all the things people say about the usage of this substances before getting "mature".

Well, lots of the sides that we can read on the Internet are not related with age (liver problems, cardiovascular issues...) and also a ton of people say things regarding to the fact that young people dont know how to do a proper PCT, prepare a good cycle, etc.

Putting out all this things, I think that there are only two sides that we must investigate:

Assuming that someone who is younger that 21 has been training for at least 4-5 years, knows how to train and eat properly, and has the sufficient knowledge to prepare a good cycle and of course a good PCT,

1.- Has he risks of getting TRT in some years, I mean, more than someone who is 30 yo for example? If he does a proper PCT, and he recorvers his HPTA as planned, why he has more risks than someone older tu suffer from testosterone deficiency in the future?

2.- He has risks of getting his brain under-developped? Ive read this in some places, but of course I find no evidence, becuase of the lack of studies in people underage using steroids . Do you think that the brain should not get the correct development that it should have if we dont use EAA's?

Than you very much, Ive discussed this in lots of forums in wihch we talk spanish, but ive not found an answer yet.

I know this stuff has been repeated lots of times, but 90% of answers I get dont convince me. Of course Ive not used nothing yet, Im natural, and until Im not sure about this im not going to employ any drug.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    My brain may of stop growing but my muscles surely dont.
    Is that answer intelligent enough for you?
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 08-14-2014 at 06:26 AM.
    rplante7 likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    the problem mate, is not the short term recovery to natural testosterone production through the use of a proper pct. the problem is that while you are shut down, your hormonal system should be developing, and it is not. This is time lost in hormonal system development, and means that down the road, you run the risk of never reaching your true hormonal development/potential, regardless of a proper pct or not.

My parents force fed me Ritalin from the second grade til I went in the army. it's a stimulant, and a natural appetite suppresent. Doctors predicted I would be 6' 1 or 2". I only grew to 6'. I had a good growth spurt when I came off the Ritalin and went in the army. Most will say 6' is a decent height. But all the men in my family are 6' 3", including my son and brother and dad.

Did the Ritalin stunt my growth, like steroids can stunt your hormonal system? I don't know. But it makes me wonder, as I am the runt in the family, and the only one that ever took Ritalin while I was in my developing years.

So my question to you my Spanish friend, is why take the risk? Seems crazy to me, but you are a man, and if you don't give a shit about long term consequences, then please, do as you please.

Good luck!
    ---Roman
    HuYzZ likes this.

HuYzZ is offline New Member
    Thanks for answering!

What about the brain, Times?

And I do not take unnecessary risks, thats why I invest lots of my time doing research instead of being swallowing Dbol pills in the gym's bathroom

See ya

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    your endocrine system is brain based. is this to what you refer?

Thread Information