Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 1 Post By ElGringo
  • 1 Post By Khazima
  • 2 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Test e 500mg only cycle.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member

Test e 500mg only cycle.

Hey everyone I recently signed up to this forum with the thought of starting my first cycle, after some thought I've decided to do it and have ordered some test.
    Stats
    19 yo (20 in November)
    Training obsessively for about 18 months
    70kg (155lb)
    5'7
    Clean diet, currently losing some BF before I cycle (18% approx atm, waiting till 15 approx to cycle)

I plan on running:
    Test e 500mg weeks 1-10 (pin mon/thurs)
    2 weeks off
    Clomid Weeks 12-16 75/50/50/50
    Nolva weeks 12-16 40/40/20/20

Is Arimidex an ok AI to run 1-10? (What dose when?)
    Is hcg completely necessary (I've heard conflicting opinions)?
    And should I run something else for cortisol, especially Post cycle? Any info much appreciated.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Well you are too young to cycle

You are also too light to cycle

18 months is not a long time to build a base

Your diet and/or training are not good or consistent if you are only 155lbs

Your BF% is 18% which means you are not a lean 155 at that

Weeks 12-16 is five weeks (12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

You need more research if you are still asking even the most basic questions about AI

HCG ....again you need more research

Why would you need something for cortisol?

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Well you are too young to cycle

You are also too light to cycle

18 months is not a long time to build a base

Your diet and/or training are not good or consistent if you are only 155lbs

Your BF% is 18% which means you are not a lean 155 at that

Weeks 12-16 is five weeks (12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

You need more research if you are still asking even the most basic questions about AI

HCG ....again you need more research

Why would you need something for cortisol?
    That didn't help at all bro, test is coming sometime this week and I'm running it. You don't kno where I started so you can't make comments on my diet/training. Weeks 12-15, happy? There's so much conflicting information out there so I made a thread looking for some straight answers, not a pep talk

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post

That didn't help at all bro, test is coming sometime this week and I'm running it. You don't kno where I started so you can't make comments on my diet/training. Weeks 12-15, happy? There's so much conflicting information out there so I made a thread looking for some straight answers, not a pep talk
    Oh look, another mouthy kid. What a surprise. You ain't always gonna hear what you want so slow your roll.

Drop that attitude real quick or the guys with far more experience will simply ignore you.

New guys are a dime a dozen on here. We don't have to help. We choose to.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Oh look, another mouthy kid. What a surprise. You ain't always gonna hear what you want so slow your roll.

Drop that attitude real quick or the guys with far more experience will simply ignore you.

Sorry to come across rude, that's not my intention.

I'm just gonna run the test and keep nolva on hand. Then use clomid and nolva for PCT. Sorry for gettin lippy Ranger.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

ElGringo is offline Junior Member
    arimidex is spot on. start at 0.25mg EOD, up the dose if necessary.
    run hcg during cycle at 250iu 2x/week. to me it makes much more sense than using for PCT

drop some bodyfat and get your diet reviewed in the nutrition section
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You have any idea of the risks at cycling at your age?

Nobody here will have your best interests at heart if they assist you in your plan. We preach safe cycling and that isn't something that can be done at your age.

Read these

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post

And as typical another kid who when he does jot hear the advice he is looking for he will just ignore the advice given because he knows better and is invisible just like all the others who come back asking for help a few months later.

Good luck, you will need it.

bigsjunk is offline New Member
    How about training and dieting obsessively for ANOTHER 12 months; the test isn't going to go bad if it's stored properly and you might even change your mind just from the gains you make naturally in that 12 months.

LBEB, Lift Big Eat Big, for a few more years. Taking AAS at your age can possibly be more hazardous to your health than they already are. I was 6'2'' ans 144lbs when I started and if I can do it naturally then anyone can.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    If you're hellbent on doing it, wait at least a year. You'll be 21, healthier body fat (you want to be sub 15% for sure), and with an extra year's training. Then you can make an informed decision. It's your body...but ideally the longer you wait, the better. 25 is goal age. Run hCG at 250iu twice a week alongside the test. You want to run .25 Adex EoD on cycle and for the 2 weeks between cycle and pct. Just put the gear in your closet and keep up them gains!

Thanks for the feedback, I think I will just shelf it until I'm 21. I realise that with every little bit of research I do and comments/threads I read I keep changing my mind on what/how much to run, and I take that as me simply not knowing enough about the compounds I'd be putting in my body.

I never explained my goals, I'm an aspiring personal trainer 5 weeks away from completing my course and starting my own business. I realise that what I've said and my OP is an incredibly immature/uneducated stance on juicing. My rationalising of cycling is that I want to have a much more marketable physique than I do now, a physique up to par with my general knowledge of fitness (much greater than my (un)education on steroids ). I've gone from 50kg soaking wet to 70kg in just under a year and from around 10 to 18% bodyfat as well.
    I planned/plan on taking full advantage of my noob gains and lean bulking for the first 2 proper years of training (obviously overestimated my caloric intake) but I look like shit (as you'd expect at 18%) and who wants a trainer who looks like they don't even lift?

I'm a very impulsive person and justified starting a cycle with simple thoughts like that and jumped straight into buying some damn test, I don't even have the money lying around for hCG . So I think I'll just shelf it and wait until I've made a much more informed decision and at an acceptable age to start.

Sorry to come across so childish and uninformed, thanks for advice and kick in the arse!
    Audiofreak37 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I think I will just shelf it until I'm 21. I realise that with every little bit of research I do and comments/threads I read I keep changing my mind on what/how much to run, and I take that as me simply not knowing enough about the compounds I'd be putting in my body.

I never explained my goals, I'm an aspiring personal trainer 5 weeks away from completing my course and starting my own business. I realise that what I've said and my OP is an incredibly immature/uneducated stance on juicing. My rationalising of cycling is that I want to have a much more marketable physique than I do now, a physique up to par with my general knowledge of fitness (much greater than my (un)education on steroids ). I've gone from 50kg soaking wet to 70kg in just under a year and from around 10 to 18% bodyfat as well.
    I planned/plan on taking full advantage of my noob gains and lean bulking for the first 2 proper years of training (obviously overestimated my caloric intake) but I look like shit (as you'd expect at 18%) and who wants a trainer who looks like they don't even lift?

I'm a very impulsive person and justified starting a cycle with simple thoughts like that and jumped straight into buying some damn test, I don't even have the money lying around for hCG . So I think I'll just shelf it and wait until I've made a much more informed decision and at an acceptable age to start.

Sorry to come across so childish and uninformed, thanks for advice and kick in the arse!
    Coming from a personal trainer myself it seems to me that no one gives a shit what PT looks like. I got my NASM cert in a classroom full of scrawny guys and even a few overweight ones. I see some of them in my gym just working away with client after client. It makes me wonder if these people will truly buy anything we sell them.

samlemon is offline Junior Member
    PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS POST BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

you can honestly harm yourself badly.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830 View Post
    Coming from a personal trainer myself it seems to me that no one gives a shit what PT looks like. I got my NASM cert in a classroom full of scrawny guys and even a few overweight ones. I see some of them in my gym just working away with client after client. It makes me wonder if these people will truly buy anything we sell them.
    You're right, I see a few trainers who look like crap and they seem to be getting along fine, and I'm going to have a long enough career not to have to worry too much about building my client base as fast as possible (still living at home)

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Your going to gain 30 lbs over the next 5 or 6 years without drugs or screwing up your hormonal system that matures around age 25.
    But since it's on its way ignore all advice shot that stuff in your body gain a bit of muscle and then loose it after.
    OR
    Train natural and build a real physique that will last a lifetime.
    It's a lifestyle not a race.
    Over 50 and still jacked here my brother.
    What will you look like at 50.
    Khazima and samlemon like this.

I agree, I was just having one of those weeks where I was letting desire take over rational thinking and reason, and I happened to buy a bottle of test during that week lol. I had the mentality of screw it why not get huge now, but ur completely right it's the wrong mentality and it is a marathon not a race, lifting is what I truly love doing and I'm making really good progress naturally anyway, I literally still see changes week to week. Thank you all for directly putting some reason in my mind and deterring me from goin balls deep into AAS.

Thread Information