Scizzy is offline New Member

On going cycle with suprises!

So, i had my first injection of omnadren 250 this monday (5days ago), going to take second today.
    Plan was to take 500mg / week, split in shots like monday & friday.
    Well today is saturday and already im one day late from taking my second shot. My bad, but had people coming over here last night and didnt have peace or moment to take my shot.. Will fix that today anyways
    I also started dbols week earlier than omnas, taking 30mg / day and i will keep taking them for 5more weeks (6weeks total)

Planned running somewhere between 12 - 14weeks cycle, with nolvadex and clomid for pct.

Now i just heard news that girl im gonna marry soon has booked honeymoon trip to Asia for two weeks starting from december.

This messes up my plans! And im already on cycle.

I guess i can only run 10weeks now?? or should i extend it so that im taking my last shots just before trip and while being at honeymoon i could wait that 2weeks and then come back home and start pct protocol?

Advises needed and very much appreciated.

I know i've made mistakes already.. was afraid of pinning - so started dbols week earlier than test.
    Original plan from cycle lenght isnt going to happen.
    Also i got sick like 3days after my first shot, flu like sympthoms, could it be so called test flu? Im almost never sick but now my throat is in fire, nose draining and feel kinda sweaty all the time.

I've never done injectables before.

Thanks a lot from responses.

Oh and to be specific started omnas 11th of august
    going to honeymoon for 2weeks 5th of december.

Shorten cycle, extend it or quit?
    I'd hate to quit it now when i finally managed to pin myself and noticed that procedure itself isnt anything, some post injection pain in glute for 4days, which is today (5th day) totally gone!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just quit.

bumb

what about extending cycle to 16weeks? maybe lowering dose last two weeks to 250mg then to vacation for 2 weeks and when back home start pct? how hard is it to recover from 16 weeks omnadren (same as sustanon ) any benefit with recover from the fact its first injectable cycle for me?

Made some calculations and if id do it 10wks cycle and wait 3wks before pct i could do 3wks pct.. opinions?? Or 9weeks omnas, 3weeks off and full 4weeks pct...?
    Wouldn't wanna quit now

Deal Me In is offline Member
    First, make a solid plan. Don't say 12-14 weeks. Make it either 12 or 14. Pin every 3.5 days. Don't say "like Monday and Friday."

Second, if you are going to continue in a consistent fashion, run it up until you leave and then start pct when you return. This can present issues though as things can happen while on international travel. You might get delayed coming home, weather, that sort of thing.

Third, for me, test flu doesn't hit until week 3 and only lasts a couple of days. It's my understanding that everyone is different in this regard.

Fourth, you didn't mention an AI or HCG . If you are not using these products during cycle then stop now.

Ok thanks for replying, Deal me in. For ai i have atd, also got nolva for anti-e.
    I dont have hcg tho. Thought its not needed.

for pct clomid & nolva

One guy at gym i go told he did one cycle last year. Sustanon 2ml / week for 9months!
    It was his first cycle and when i asked about his pct. He had none.
    Shouldnt he have serious problems getting back to normal hormonal balance?

Thread Information