Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: First Cycle - Test E - 250mg Twice/Wk - What to expect?

Jcz85 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle - Test E - 250mg Twice/Wk - What to expect?

I've only gotten vague explanations to what I should expect/feel from sources, guys who have done it and reading stuff online.

First question is this -- I'm on day 15 and I feel absolutely nothing. 5th dose was yesterday. I know it takes awhile to creep into the system, but it doesn't seem logical that it's going to all of a sudden hit me? I'm hoping this stuff is not bunk. I should definitely feel a huge difference right? Especially since my natural test is on the lower end of the scale (which is based on averages of men aged 18 and up...). Both Free test. and Total test. are on the lower end, pre cycle blood test indicated.

Basically, I feel just as weak as ever, tired, depressed lol.. Not that I'm thinking this is a miracle drug that will make me feel like a God all the time, but it should definitely boost all of those things?

Maybe it's still a little early for me to be worrying about an ineffective batch, but I mean, I feel absolutely no difference and it's been 5 doses. Only thing I felt was a placebo effect the first week, but this past week I feel like a regular beat down working stiff.

Anyone care to describe to me what they feel when they run test E? Especially first cycle, if you can remember.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Longer esters that more time to kick in.
    Keep hitting gym and eat right.
    It's not going to make a huge difference but it going to change things you strength will go up and you should start feeling better in general.
    Relax Danielson.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Are you taking an AI?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Plus you can expect a hard on 24/7 but if last more than a week see a doctor.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    FYI, it didn't hit me like a switch, so don't expect that. It took a couple of weeks for the 24/7 effect Derek references to hit, then at about 4 weeks I started getting some acne, facial hair started growing like fertilized grass, etc. I did not get any immediate bloat.

So, hang in there. Workout, eat and rest. It will come. Best of luck.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Its test... I asume you're taking an AI or at least nolva. now from what I learned with my experience, there are people developing gyno, others developing bloat, others both.
    I'm the one who only developes gyno, that's the worse scenario. I don't even feel any weight gain with 1000mg of test E the first weeks. other mates, get 7kg with 125mg EW, and don't develope any gyno, they don't even take an AI.
    You don't have to blame your oils, you have to blame your genetics. Anyways, 500mg of test won't do any miracle, with a shitty-normal genetics you'll gain some 2kg solid gains at the end of the cycle. my mates that bloat up to 10+kg with 250 test EW, end up loosing the same amount of kg by discontinuing the cycle. if you want to see real changes, you have to take some stronger stuff. your results will all depend on your genetics and a Little by your workout/diet.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    Its test... I asume you're taking an AI or at least nolva. now from what I learned with my experience, there are people developing gyno, others developing bloat, others both.
    I'm the one who only developes gyno, that's the worse scenario. I don't even feel any weight gain with 1000mg of test E the first weeks. other mates, get 7kg with 125mg EW, and don't develope any gyno, they don't even take an AI.
    You don't have to blame your oils, you have to blame your genetics. Anyways, 500mg of test won't do any miracle, with a shitty-normal genetics you'll gain some 2kg solid gains at the end of the cycle. my mates that bloat up to 10+kg with 250 test EW, end up loosing the same amount of kg by discontinuing the cycle. if you want to see real changes, you have to take some stronger stuff. your results will all depend on your genetics and a Little by your workout/diet.
    You don't know very much about AAS do you?
    aztecrugger and Rida5d like this.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    For me, when I run Test E I don't feel anything until at LEAST week 3. Sometimes week 4. It builds up slowly. My favorite part of test is the overall feeling of well being. That's very mild though. Each day I feel just a little bit better. Strength is the same. I've never experienced a massive strength increase from day to day. It's subtle, but at the end when you look back through your journal you will notice a significant increase.

But don't believe the hype. You aren't going to add 80 pounds to your squat in 2 weeks.
    jdc91gt and ElGringo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    You don't know very much about AAS do you?
    Lol

He knows fvck all. He gains no weight on a gram of test a week because he knows fvck all about diet either. Most of us just humour him nowadays when he stops by. Or ignore him completely.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Lol

He knows fvck all. He gains no weight on a gram of test a week because he knows fvck all about diet either. Most of us just humour him nowadays when he stops by. Or ignore him completely.
    He could run 10g a week and still not gain anything. He hasn't learned a damn thing.

Why is he still here?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    He could run 10g a week and still not gain anything. He hasn't learned a damn thing.

Why is he still here?
    Comedy value my friend. Pure comedy value
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Comedy value my friend. Pure comedy value
    Well.....I suppose every village has its idiot. Lol

Lol

Same guy who wanted to take pituitaries from cadavers and throw them in a blender to get HGH correct? LOL

Well.....I suppose every village has its idiot. Lol
    Most villages have more than one hahaha.

Most villages have more than one hahaha.
    Some days it seems like we have a village of idiots rather than a village idiot.
    Docd187123 and Khazima like this.

Same guy who wanted to take pituitaries from cadavers and throw them in a blender to get HGH correct? LOL
    That's him. The same hug that was convinced some peptides he was taking was permanently damaging his vision. Instead of stopping he actually upped the dose and made the situation worse.

Idiot is far too understated.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I disagree with a lot here. You dont need to take stronger stuff!! 500mg/w is plenty and for my first 3 cycles i did 250/w with some great results. The biggest changes will not appear with test (or any other steroid ), they will appear with a kick ass diet. I usually start to notice big changes around 4 weeks. Horny as hell, nicer pumps, and strength gains. The first time you take anything its a little tricky because you dont know what to expect. Give it around 4 weeks and you should notice something different. If not, check your source.

Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In View Post
    For me, when I run Test E I don't feel anything until at LEAST week 3. Sometimes week 4. It builds up slowly. My favorite part of test is the overall feeling of well being. That's very mild though. Each day I feel just a little bit better. Strength is the same. I've never experienced a massive strength increase from day to day. It's subtle, but at the end when you look back through your journal you will notice a significant increase.

But don't believe the hype. You aren't going to add 80 pounds to your squat in 2 weeks.
    I'm not trying to man, nor do I care to.

All I want is to stop feeling like complete shit every day. I want better moods, faster recovery, and to not feel like my legs weigh 400 lbs each. Also that feeling of wet sand in my head every day after work to go away.

As far as results, all I am looking to do is lose body fat % while keeping same weight, so basically increasing my lean mass, decreasing my body fat %. I've been successful thus far just with diet + workout.

I expect a bit of strength increase but don't care if it's minimal. Probably better off for my joints that way.

Really just want to feel energetic, happy to be alive, confident etc... You know, like most dudes in their late 20s.

FYI, the past 3 weeks I have gained 5 lbs and reduced my body fat, so it's safe to say that it's all lean muscle. The test hasn't done shit for me except maybe a placebo effect, so that's all me.

Edit: I am taking 0.25 mg Arimidex EOD, 250 IU hCG 2x/wk
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-14-2014 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcz85 View Post

I'm not trying to man, nor do I care to.

All I want is to stop feeling like complete shit every day. I want better moods, faster recovery, and to not feel like my legs weigh 400 lbs each. Also that feeling of wet sand in my head every day after work to go away.

As far as results, all I am looking to do is lose body fat % while keeping same weight, so basically increasing my lean mass, decreasing my body fat %. I've been successful thus far just with diet + workout.

I expect a bit of strength increase but don't care if it's minimal. Probably better off for my joints that way.

Really just want to feel energetic, happy to be alive, confident etc... You know, like most dudes in their late 20s.

FYI, the past 3 weeks I have gained 5 lbs and reduced my body fat, so it's safe to say that it's all lean muscle. The test hasn't done shit for me except maybe a placebo effect, so that's all me.

Edit: I am taking 0.25 mg Arimidex EOD, 250 IU hCG 2x/wk
    Have you been tested for low T?

No need for a cycle if TRT doses will improve mood, slight strength, and help with other goals. You're running way too much gear of you're only in it to feel better.

Have you been tested for low T?

No need for a cycle if TRT doses will improve mood, slight strength, and help with other goals. You're running way too much gear of you're only in it to feel better.
    Test blood work pre cycle here: Results of Blood Tests - Help Me Interpret This Shit

I'm not only in it to feel better. That is my main concern. My realistic goals for this cycle are: gain muscle without adding bf, ideally losing some bf. Gain some extra strength and KEEP (a percentage of) it.

That's being conservative and realistic. But the truth is, in the back of my mind, I want to end up looking ridiculously good.
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-14-2014 at 06:10 PM.

ElGringo is offline Junior Member

currently on week 6 and i can definitely relate. i had very high expectations about test e, i thought by week 4 i would be lifting 40lbs more in every lift and be up by like 15lbs. it's not the case. it's slow and strength wise doesn't make that big of a difference. what i've seen though is that recovery time shortens and every gym session can last a lot longer. you just feel like pushing weight for hours

shimbashi is offline New Member
    I did test prop from late March to late june..11 weeks to be exact...saw results in 2 weeks on 100mg eod.
    got real big in chest and shoulders, people commenting and even asking if I was on the gear
    however week 3 and 4 I screwed up and was injecting gear that crashed (thought the crystals were a crack in vial, yes I was stupid) and all of a sudden couldnt get it up with my woman.

Took another couple of weeks to get my shit together...my AI needed adjusting, think I had it too high which made me feel like shit and again my equipment failed...eventually by week 7 I was feeling like a super man...energy and raging libido - my 40yr old body was rejoicing- didnt want to stop but I did, came close to not stopping as I felt so good but forced my self onto pct...this was NOT fun at all.....at one stage even the Vgra wouldn't get my pecker to fire up...it was demoralising to say the least. It took me a good 6-8 weeks to get back to normal.
    So my 1st cycle was a real rollercoaster and im not sure i want to get back at this point..I get shutdown more than others I assume because of my age perhaps..
    Not sure if that helps but someone may find it beneficial.

If the shit leaks out of the muscle and rests between the skin and muscle, is it possible that is "crashes" during this time? Or if it leaks from one muscle to another?

Test blood work pre cycle here: Results of Blood Tests - Help Me Interpret This Shit

I'm not only in it to feel better. That is my main concern. My realistic goals for this cycle are: gain muscle without adding bf, ideally losing some bf. Gain some extra strength and KEEP (a percentage of) it.

That's being conservative and realistic. But the truth is, in the back of my mind, I want to end up looking ridiculously good.
    Well as I said, adjust the dose to your goals and your nutrition will predict those goals much more than gear doses. I say this not because I've read it, but because I've learned through actual experience.

Unfortunately it's harder to review your labs from my phone. I'll try to do that at another opportunity from my computer.
    Jcz85 likes this.

If the shit leaks out of the muscle and rests between the skin and muscle, is it possible that is "crashes" during this time? Or if it leaks from one muscle to another?
    How or why would you expect it to crash????

How or why would you expect it to crash????
    I read in austinites injection thread that it can crash while in your body if you don't inject it properly and it sits in the subQ area. Maybe I just misunderstood.

I read in austinites injection thread that it can crash while in your body if you don't inject it properly and it sits in the subQ area. Maybe I just misunderstood.
    Your body is on average 98.6 degrees F. At this temp very very few oils would crash if they hadnt in your vials already.

Your body is on average 98.6 degrees F. At this temp very very few oils would crash if they hadnt in your vials already.
    Exactly where I was going with this.
    Docd187123 likes this.

Exactly where I was going with this.
    Similar to the Socratic Method? Lol. I'd like to see what XxxAndreaXxxxx has to say on the matter

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Except that your body will absorb the solvents more quickly than the oil and hormone.
    And it doesn't actually have to fall out of solution to cause massive pain and inflammation (which is what he's referring to).

Similar to the Socratic Method? Lol. I'd like to see what XxxAndreaXxxxx has to say on the matter
    I'd sooner stab myself with a dull dirty fork than listen to what that guy has to say. Lol

Day 19, 6th dose - still lethargic, depressed, feel like shit, slow moving, weak, bad recovery, no motivation, no energy, tired.

Seriously dude, you need to see a doctor if your having all this issues. It sounds like you have a medical problem and you shouldn't be using hormones without being under a doctors care. This is to serious of a problem to be self medicating.

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal Me In
    Seriously dude, you need to see a doctor if your having all this issues. It sounds like you have a medical problem and you shouldn't be using hormones without being under a doctors care. This is to serious of a problem to be self medicating.
    I second that.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shimbashi View Post
    I did test prop from late March to late june..11 weeks to be exact...saw results in 2 weeks on 100mg eod.
    got real big in chest and shoulders, people commenting and even asking if I was on the gear
    however week 3 and 4 I screwed up and was injecting gear that crashed (thought the crystals were a crack in vial, yes I was stupid) and all of a sudden couldnt get it up with my woman.

Took another couple of weeks to get my shit together...my AI needed adjusting, think I had it too high which made me feel like shit and again my equipment failed...eventually by week 7 I was feeling like a super man...energy and raging libido - my 40yr old body was rejoicing- didnt want to stop but I did, came close to not stopping as I felt so good but forced my self onto pct...this was NOT fun at all.....at one stage even the Vgra wouldn't get my pecker to fire up...it was demoralising to say the least. It took me a good 6-8 weeks to get back to normal.
    So my 1st cycle was a real rollercoaster and im not sure i want to get back at this point..I get shutdown more than others I assume because of my age perhaps..

Can you elaborate on this 'crashing'? I'm a bit perplexed by what this means?

Were your chest and shoulders easy to train prior to cycling?

I have. **** all good it did me. Nothing wrong with blood work. I believe it's mostly psych... Here's hoping higher test = better mood.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shimbashi View Post

Can you elaborate on this 'crashing'? I'm a bit perplexed by what this means?

Were your chest and shoulders easy to train prior to cycling?

I have. **** all good it did me. Nothing wrong with blood work. I believe it's mostly psych... Here's hoping higher test = better mood.
    Then see a shrink. I'm not saying test won't help you but you are putting powerful hormones into your body. They will effect many things and the effects will be even worse when you come off.

oh well
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-17-2014 at 02:28 PM.

bump - anyone else care to share what they noticed/gained first cycle of test?
    Last edited by Jcz85; 08-17-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information