Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By itsjayman02

Thread: Need help with dosage and putting together a safe intermediate cycle

Curious21 is offline New Member

Need help with dosage and putting together a safe intermediate cycle

Hello all let me start by saying I am 31, weigh little under 180lbs, I am around 5'9" and have a fairly low BFP probably around 12% maybe a lot less though. I have done a cycle before with help of a friend but have been putting a fair amount of time in to researching the proper and safe way to execute my second cycle. I think there were some minor mistakes on the first one but had no adverse side effects other than some acne on my back and chest that started during my PCT. During my first cycle I started lower but eventually ramped it up after 2 months to the point where I was pinning my self with 1cc of sustanon 250 every 3 days. Half a cc of tren every other day. And 50 mg of a anivar everyday. I wanna do this on my own this time with out help from others and make sure I do it safely. I have been trying to educate myself but still have some beginner questions I guess. First one being a matter of measurements and dosing. Seeing as mg is based on a measure of density and not volume, and the only needle cartridges I can find come in cc measurements I'm not entirely sure on how to figure out how many mg in say a 1 cc shot. Secondly from what I have read I think I have found a cycle I am comfortable with but would really enjoy some critique on it. Also I will not be starting this cycle for another 2 months as that will give me 5 months since I finished my last one. The cycle I was looking at using this time was a test cyp with deca and anivar the whole way threw with arimidex for obvious reasons also wanted to run tren for the first 8-12 weeks with this and I was looking to do a 16-20 week cycle in all with of course the correct pct I took the one off of the intermediate cycle thread on this site. So my biggest question I guess would be how to determine how much to put in a cc needle if I'm measuring in mg. what you folks think of the synergy of this cycle and any other critiques. Please do not respond to this if u r just gonna be condescending. I'm starting my research into this 2 months in advance so I can do it responsibly and make educated choices and decisions and having someone flame me and say how much I do t know is just not a help. Of the steroids in this thread I have made myself aware of there pros and cons as we'll as put together a solid regime for diet and vitamins to pair with this. Thank you again for any help you can offer

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious21 View Post
    Hello all let me start by saying I am 31, weigh little under 180lbs, I am around 5'9" and have a fairly low BFP probably around 12% maybe a lot less though. I have done a cycle before with help of a friend but have been putting a fair amount of time in to researching the proper and safe way to execute my second cycle. I think there were some minor mistakes on the first one but had no adverse side effects other than some acne on my back and chest that started during my PCT. During my first cycle I started lower but eventually ramped it up after 2 months to the point where I was pinning my self with 1cc of sustanon 250 every 3 days. Half a cc of tren every other day. And 50 mg of a anivar everyday. I wanna do this on my own this time with out help from others and make sure I do it safely. I have been trying to educate myself but still have some beginner questions I guess. First one being a matter of measurements and dosing. Seeing as mg is based on a measure of density and not volume, and the only needle cartridges I can find come in cc measurements I'm not entirely sure on how to figure out how many mg in say a 1 cc shot. Secondly from what I have read I think I have found a cycle I am comfortable with but would really enjoy some critique on it. Also I will not be starting this cycle for another 2 months as that will give me 5 months since I finished my last one. The cycle I was looking at using this time was a test cyp with deca and anivar the whole way threw with arimidex for obvious reasons also wanted to run tren for the first 8-12 weeks with this and I was looking to do a 16-20 week cycle in all with of course the correct pct I took the one off of the intermediate cycle thread on this site. So my biggest question I guess would be how to determine how much to put in a cc needle if I'm measuring in mg. what you folks think of the synergy of this cycle and any other critiques. Please do not respond to this if u r just gonna be condescending. I'm starting my research into this 2 months in advance so I can do it responsibly and make educated choices and decisions and having someone flame me and say how much I do t know is just not a help. Of the steroids in this thread I have made myself aware of there pros and cons as we'll as put together a solid regime for diet and vitamins to pair with this. Thank you again for any help you can offer
    Read the stickies....beginner cycle!!
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 08-18-2014 at 02:35 AM.

^. Answers every question u just asked.

Hehe I have already read that thread... Twice. It is. Fantastic bit of Info. Thank you though. But I never seen anything It on measurement from mg to cc or on the synergy of that cycle. I am basing it around a test. I am using an ai, and from years of gym and activity know that I shouldn't baring doing something dumb hurt my joints. I have a doctor for blood work and physicals as well. As mentions a good diet an and supplements the only few I need to add as far as that goes are ones for acne prevention aust talked about in another post. Right now think I'm around like 30 vitamins a day joint support, milk thistle, omegas, a solid multi vitamin pack, etc. I will re read it again though it's been a couple weeks since I read it last maybe I missed something.
    Last edited by Curious21; 08-18-2014 at 03:12 AM.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Curious21 View Post
    Hehe I have already read that thread... Twice. It is. Fantastic bit of Info. Thank you though.
    You would know that you are taking too many compounds and tren is not for a novice.
    jdc91gt likes this.

Took sustanon my first cycle that had 4 tests in it and also ran tren before never had an adverse side effect also got my blood work done after my post cycle and there were not any big red flags or nothing. So I the only thing in this stack that I haven't done before would be the deca

Thread Information