jthai is offline New Member

Mid first Cycle Winstrol/Anavar quesiton

Hi guys.

I started a test prop cycle 6 weeks ago (Testolic) 150mg EOD +Stanozolol 50mg ED. so far so good. my gains have been good, I feel strong, no side effects etc. I have somebody who has advised me on what to take how to take it etc and didn't jump into this blindly. My exercise routine goes something like this:

Early Morning - 45 minutes Hiit 4 times per week

late morning-midday - Bjj 1 hour 4 times per week

Late afternoon-evening - weights 3 times per week

evening - bjj 2 times per week 1.5 hours

I'm one of the lucky people where I have time to sleep atleast 2-3 times per day in between exercise.

I eat clean, ever 3 hours precisely and approx 3000 calories per day. Ive seen some great improvement but want to drop the calories a bit to see if I can lower my bodyfat percentage a bit more.

I must mention now, I'm not a bodybuilder. I enjoy weights as much as I do Bjj/MMA, I'm using mainly for muscle recovery and also to get to build a bit of extra muscle whilst dropping fat. after 6 weeks on winstrol oral, I've now been advised to switch to Anavar oral for my last 6 weeks. My issue with both of these is that my pump effects my BJJ/MMA training (I also ride dirt bikes casually. arm pump is ridiculous when on this stuff).

I have several questions:

1, Would it be ok to just drop the anavar (haven't started. winstrol finished today) and just take test prop 150mg EOD for the rest of my cycle?

2. would I need to take anything like a PCT or any other supplement whilst on test prop if I do drop the Anavar?

3. what are the cons going to be if I stop taking it for the last 6 weeks and just focus on the test prop?

my stats are:

age - 32
    weight - 101kg's
    height - 6'3"
    bf% - 15%

Thanks in advance for any help or advice. Whilst I've never posted here before, I've read loads of the articles on the forums and have learned a lot from you guys.

Anybody??

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    U can drop the oral and just stay with the prop. You will need to start your pct 3 days after last injection of prop. I didn't hear you mention hcg which should be used on cycle until the start of pct. I didn't hear you mention an AI that you were using so the longer you run the cycle the more likely you are to have side effects creep up. No need to switch Winnie for var, that's ridiculous.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Anavar will give you crazy pumps too. Sometimes it's so bad I can't take my shirt off after an upper body workout. I can't imagine training for grappling like that. You'll feel better in training if you go with test only (with an AI) for the rest of the cycle.

Thanks guys. I haven't used hcg as I've not really had much of an issue surprisingly with atrophy. You think I should still take it anyway? Which AI would you recommend?

I should mention I'm based in Thailand do can basically get hold of anything at anytime.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg is always a good idea on cycle and will help you once you start your pct. as far as an AI is concerned adex or lstane are both good choices in keeping your estrogen levels in check.

Thanks Buster. Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Thread Information