Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By davidtheman100

Thread: 1000mg test only cycle

roidjamacc is offline New Member

1000mg test only cycle

Hey guys, I'm 22 yrs old, 178cm tall, 82kg 12% body fat been lifting naturally for 4 years, Started juicing 1 and a half years ago, I have had 4 cycles. all with proper pct
    First was 400mg prop 400mg deca 10 weeks
    second was test cyp only cycle 500mg per week 12 weeks
    third was 500mg sus only cycle 12 weeks
    fourth was sus 500mg deca 400mg 14 weeks

I got pretty decent results from all 4 cycles each cycle I would roughly gain 10kg or so while on (lean bulking 500cal above maint) but now its getting to the point where I think I need to go higher. So I was thinking of doing a 12 week test only cycle.. with either test e or test cyp 12 weeks of 1000mg per week and some dbols to kick start week 1-4

Does it sound like im ready for that type of a cycle? I mean I figured 500mg sus + 400mg deca = 900mg total wouldn't 1000mg of test only be nearly equivelant?

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    22 and 4 cycles? Now you want to run a gram of test?
    Not good, your endocrine system is not yet fully developed, all your cycles including the proposed one are just not right.
    I suspect you could have been 82kg (180 lbs.)naturally.

Yep you're right, I could have gotten to that weight naturally, but I was young and stupid and I can't change the past now. Even thow my endocrine system is still not fully developed, have I already stopped it from developing with my past steroid history? And if I was to still go ahead with 1g test only. Is that basicly nearly equivalent to my last cycle?

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidjamacc View Post
    Yep you're right, I could have gotten to that weight naturally, but I was young and stupid and I can't change the past now. Even thow my endocrine system is still not fully developed, have I already stopped it from developing with my past steroid history? And if I was to still go ahead with 1g test only. Is that basicly nearly equivalent to my last cycle?
    Well you have 4 cycles under belt and 22. Have you been doing your bw? Whats that look like? How well did you control estrogen on last cycle? Hows your bp, hematocrit? With that much test I would definitely want to know things like that to list a couple.
    Last edited by 2iron; 08-18-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Dont worry guys...he's goin pro..
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Some people have actually competed at a very high level naturally.
    So to answer the question. Test+deca does not equal more test.
    I really want to see what all you young men look like when your in your 50's
    It's not a race but a lifestyle of consistent diet and training with a an occasional cycle to plump up.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidjamacc View Post
    You say you were young and stupid but I still see you making the same poor decisions you made then. So what makes 1g of Test a week okay? Do you have recent BW results to post up here?

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP what are your goals? Do you plan on going pro? Do you feel you have the genetics for the pro ranks? If you ask yourself some questions the answers will tell you if a gram of test is a good idea for your next cycle. Are you willing to pay the price to continue on the path you're on?

sephirothus is offline New Member
    The body is more likely to respond to higher amounts of test, just after puberty up to 25, due to the hormone spikes from puberty. The endocrine system is fully developed by the age of 17.

I usualy go for lower dosages of test up to 750g, and hit them up with deca 600mg. Personally the jump from 400 to 600 mg of deca makes my power go through the roof while going from 750 mg to 1g of test doesn't changes that much for me.

1g of test requires some preaty decent dosage of HCG in pct to fully recover, to be on the safe side go for 2500-4000 iu.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sephirothus View Post
    The body is more likely to respond to higher amounts of test, just after puberty up to 25, due to the hormone spikes from puberty. The endocrine system is fully developed by the age of 17.

I usualy go for lower dosages of test up to 750g, and hit them up with deca 600mg. Personally the jump from 400 to 600 mg of deca makes my power go through the roof while going from 750 mg to 1g of test doesn't changes that much for me.

1g of test requires some preaty decent dosage of HCG in pct to fully recover, to be on the safe side go for 2500-4000 iu.
    HCG is suppressive. Why would you use a suppressive compound during the time you're trying to recover?

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Where are you getting your info from? Where ever it is I would look somewhere else, because that pretty much goes against everything I've ever researched

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member

This is the worst advice I have seen given in a long time. Do not listen to any of it.

Thanks guys, no I havnt got any blood work done yet as I'm currently on week 2 of pct, well I don't plan ongoing pro. Not yet anywhere as I am no where near ready, but hopefully in the future if I keep getting good gains yes I would want to go pro, that's why I'm on this forum just to make sure it's safe and okay to bump up my dose to 1000mg test only And lol. I agree that advise isn't true

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

Interesting that 9 months ago you were 22 and now you are 26. Last month you had never touched deca and only ran test at 500mg per week now you have ran test up to 1g and deca up to 600mg.

Take your lies and dangerous advice elsewhere please idiot.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Interesting that 9 months ago you were 22 and now you are 26. Last month you had never touched deca and only ran test at 500mg per week now you have ran test up to 1g and deca up to 600mg.

Take your lies and dangerous advice elsewhere please idiot.
    Excellent call on the troll!!!

Blog Entries
    180 lbs and 12% bf at 5'8" with 4 cycles under your belt?

Do you even lift bro?
    Mr.BB likes this.

Thread Information