subtitle101 is offline New Member

Can't eat enough on test prop

Hey guys, this is my first post. I'm a lurker and currently on my first test prop cycle. My stats are 29 years old, 6'1, 193lbs, and about 12% body fat. Been training about 9 years on and off. 4 years hardcore. This is my first cycle. I started with 100mg eod, and after about a week I had noticeable strength gains. Hunger increased a bit. At about my 11th pin, I upped the dosage to 150mg. My hunger has since doubled. I haven't been full in about 3 days. I can't eat enough food. That leads me to believe that 150mg may be my sweet spot but I'm curious if I should keep eating this much. Im ingesting about 4-5000 calories. Mostly clean calories. I don't want to put on too much fat but I also don't want to starve my body. I normally listen to my body and feed it when it's hungry. Any advice would be great. Thanks for all the great information!

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Can you tell us more about your cycle?

I never go over my TDEE by more than 500 calories. Do you know your TDEE?

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    That's a lot of food my friend I would take a guess and say your way over your TDEE

Quote Originally Posted by Dougiefresh7707 View Post
    That's a lot of food my friend I would take a guess and say your way over your TDEE
    oh I know he is over TDEE because I am an inch taller, same BF%, and weigh about 30lbs more than him and he is supposedly eating more than what my TDEE asks for.

Try tren you won't be hungry for long haha.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDanger830
    oh I know he is over TDEE because I am an inch taller, same BF%, and weigh about 30lbs more than him and he is supposedly eating more than what my TDEE asks for.
    Yea 4-5k a day clean I don't even want tinkle what that looks like.

Yea 4-5k a day clean I don't even want tinkle what that looks like.
    I have never hit 5k before, never had to.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You definitely would not be hungry if you are eating a clean 5000cals.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You definitely would not be hungry if you are eating a clean 5000cals.
    Talk for you... Im hungry even at 7k...
    with only rice/oatmeal/meat/fruit/vegetable/sweet potato...

Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    Talk for you... Im hungry even at 7k... with only rice/oatmeal/meat/fruit/vegetable/sweet potato...
    Yeah idk about that.
    Last edited by Mp859; 08-18-2014 at 02:52 PM.

Talk for you... Im hungry even at 7k... with only rice/oatmeal/meat/fruit/vegetable/sweet potato...
    You weight 176 pounds and you eat 7k clean calories??? I'd like to see that haha.

Let me put it this way I'm 200lb 5'10 13-14% bf and I eat 2300 calories on my cut. I eat 6 times a day and they aren't that small of meals so yea....

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Try tren you won't be hungry for long haha.
    You are so right. I lose my appetite on tren .

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post

You are so right. I lose my appetite on tren.
    I envy all of you who lose appetite so easely... XD

You weight 176 pounds and you eat 7k clean calories??? I'd like to see that haha.
    Actually now im at 192... Dropped from 202 pounds.
    Tren do wonders on 7k cals :P

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    Talk for you... Im hungry even at 7k...
    with only rice/oatmeal/meat/fruit/vegetable/sweet potato...

Thats roughly 10 servings of brown rice, 10 servings of oatmeal, 4 POUNDS OF CHICKEN BREASTS, 9 apples and 6-7 large sweet potatoes. Not saying you dont, but i would like to see it.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post

I envy all of you who lose appetite so easely... XD
    Actually it sucks. You feel like you're not getting the most out of your cycle. Plus if I can't sleep I might as well gain weight....I wish anyway.

I envy all of you who lose appetite so easely... XD Actually now im at 192... Dropped from 202 pounds. Tren do wonders on 7k cals :P
    You don't gotta lie to kick it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post

Thats roughly 10 servings of brown rice, 10 servings of oatmeal, 4 POUNDS OF CHICKEN BREASTS, 9 apples and 6-7 large sweet potatoes. Not saying you dont, but i would like to see it.
    Never said brown rice... Brown rice make me fuller faster...
    But yea,5-8 serving of white rice but I compensate with about 12-15cup of oat meal. And unfortunatly i can eat 10 of those in one sitting...

No wonder I have a hard time cutting

Obviously its not a daily habit but when I just say **** it I finish arround there...

Anyway, just saying that eating insane amount of food is not that hard for some people...
    And Id rather force feed(which I did a while back) than constantly feeling hungry and being in starvation mode...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 08-18-2014 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post

Actually it sucks. You feel like you're not getting the most out of your cycle. Plus if I can't sleep I might as well gain weight....I wish anyway.
    See it this way:

A 500 cals surplus is enough to give 90-95% of the total muscle mass you could add. More calorie will yield highly diminish returns and add more bodyfat, which you will need to lose bringing some muscle mass with it.

So if you can be in a low-moderate surplus, limiting fat gain.
    At the end, youll have and keep the same if not more muscle than in a high surplus.

While staying leaner and looking better.

And if one day you eat way less well youll lose a bit of bodyfat and muscle mass will be spare if it is a very short period of time.(especially with anabolics)

So you can eat to satiation while getting the better of your cycle
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 08-18-2014 at 04:42 PM.

See it this way: A 500 cals surplus is enough to give 90-95% of the total muscle mass you could add. More calorie will yield highly diminish returns and add more bodyfat, which you gotta need to lose bringing some muscle mass with it. So if you can be in a low-moderate surplus, limiting fat gain. At the end, youll have and keep the same if not more muscle than in a high surplus. While staying leaner and looking better. And if one day you eat way less well youll lose a bit of bodyfat and muscle mass will be spare if it is a very short period of time.(especially with anabolics) So you can eat to satiation while getting the better of your cycle
    You had me at "gotta need"

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You had me at "gotta need"
    Wow agreed XD bad formulation is bad :P which happen frequently with me(a french bastard)

Fixed*

michael30 is offline Member
    Sorry op back on subject! If i personally dealing with what you are i would switch all my calories i consume to clean only. So the actual volume of food you eat would be greater. Hopefully helping with feeling hungry. Personally i would continue to eat if you feel you need it but i would keep a very close eye on bodyfat. After aweek or two of this i would then probably drop back closer to your tdee to keep from gaining to much fat.

In the spirit of bring the original topic back to light I would like to add that just because you can eat more food, have room for more per se, does not mean your body needs it. Also, the satiety of various foods differs as some digest slower or faster than others. Brown rice will make you feel full longer than a nutritionally equivalent of something with less fiber.

Just because you are able to eat 4-5k does not mean your body needs it.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    I've put down an easy 2500cals at 2am while on tren and that's ignoring the rest of the day

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    I've put down an easy 2500cals at 2am while on tren and that's ignoring the rest of the day
    Yea at low doses I'm extremely hungry over 400mg a week forget about it.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Huge diff in 4000-5000 cals. Clean cals? Pshhh no fckin way I could eat that much I struggle with eating 3500 clean cals. I means its a chore and im miserable...your tdee is about 2700 id say.close to mine.

Yea at low doses I'm extremely hungry over 400mg a week forget about it.
    High or low I was hungry as an ox lol. I've never felt this ravenous of a hunger in my life and I've fasted for prolonged periods in the past.

The worst and hardest diet I have ever experienced was trying to recomp on Tren and keep my calories around TDEE, I was like a crack addict with food. I just ended up eating a boatload of fibers.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123
    High or low I was hungry as an ox lol. I've never felt this ravenous of a hunger in my life and I've fasted for prolonged periods in the past.

Im on 350 a week right now on a cut and I can't stand it every once in awhile I just eat as much as I can on my cheat day but I still keep it clean. Reason being I ate 4000 pretty clean cals on Sunday I couldn't stop haha.

Im on 350 a week right now on a cut and I can't stand it every once in awhile I just eat as much as I can on my cheat day but I still keep it clean. Reason being I ate 4000 pretty clean cals on Sunday I couldn't stop haha.
    That sounds like me everyday of the cycle lmao. I stopped the tren a little over a week ago and my hunger cravings have gone down to manageable levels. Hopefully in another week or so I'll be back to normal. Good luck with your cycle!

JAB1 is offline Member
    Agree that if you are truly eating that many cals clean you should not be hungry!! I range from 3-4k depending on cut/gain/ etc and i have to force feed some meals. I may be ready to eat come meal time but im forcing down last few bites when on cycle. Run your entire diet through the diet forum you will prob be enlightened.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren wrecked my appetite, can't eat worth nothing. Now t3 on the other hand, I could see downing 7k calories and still wanting more.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If your body is legitimately requiring more calories then go ahead and consume them, it's very likely that your perception of overeating on gear (along with enhanced workouts) is skewed or just erroneous. As for gaining fat, use accurate barometers...not the scale because of muscle gain. Instead keep and eye on your waistline, use the tape measure, bf, clothing fit, and mirror.

Lastly, one of the very best ways to measure our body's nutrient processing efficiency is by monitoring waste material. When good things go in at the right amounts they should be getting burned up with average residuals. That is to say, if your stool is consistently piling atop your toilet water like a stinky sand castle then your body isn't efficiently metabolizing the food you're consuming and is eliminating the excess as waste.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

Thread Information