Thread: Fake gear?

kong_strong is offline New Member

Fake gear?

alight guys so this is my first cycle I'm using test enanthate 200, 500mg/week 12 week cycle. iv'e done plenty of research on the side effects and how to tell if your gear is legit. I'm on week 6 day 3 and i don't see anything different in the mirror except normal gains i get naturally not much. i know it takes around 4-6 weeks average to kick in so I'm not sure… weight is the same, I'm eating a lot and frequently (mostly clean), training harder than ever, getting my rest… The possible signs of gear I've felt is: a couple pimples only on my face for 2 days, increased sex drive first 3 weeks, slightly more vascular, feeling hot lately and balls shrank a little (might be placebo), i can last slightly longer in the gym, and have had a flue for the past 4 days which I'm thinking is test flu if thats real cuz i have the symptoms and i never get sick and no one else in my house is getting sick…. the vial looks pretty good and i looked up the pharmacy on the label and its legit and all that…. thoughts?
    Last edited by kong_strong; 08-18-2014 at 05:51 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kong_strong View Post
    alight guys so this is my first cycle I'm using test enanthate 200, 500mg/week 12 week cycle. iv'e done plenty of research on the side effects and how to tell if your gear is legit. I'm on week 6 day 3 and i don't see anything different in the mirror except normal gains i get naturally not much. i know it takes around 4-6 weeks average to kick in so I'm not sure... weight is the same, I'm eating a lot and frequently (mostly clean), training harder than ever, getting my rest... The possible signs of gear I've felt is: a couple pimples only on my face for 2 days, increased sex drive first 3 weeks, slightly more vascular, feeling hot lately and balls shrank a little (might be placebo), i can last slightly longer in the gym, and have had a flue for the past 4 days which I'm thinking is test flu if thats real cuz i have the symptoms and i never get sick and no one else in my house is getting sick.... the vial looks pretty good and i looked up the pharmacy on the label and its legit and all that.... thoughts?
    Define "eating a lot".

How many calories daily, every day? How much above your TDEE? What's your macro ratios?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Muscle is right, the most common problem is the diet. If you find that your diet is good then I would suggest bloodwork to check your test levels.

to be honest i don't track my calories or macros but i eat every 2.5-3 hours a lot being like to the point that i just can't fit anything else

yea i was thinking of getting it checked too….

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Define "eating a lot".

How many calories daily, every day? How much above your TDEE? What's your macro ratios?
    well lets say my diet is fine, cuz i think its good overall although i could probably eat a bit more, what would you think about the test?

Thread Information