Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DrewZ

Thread: HCG Question

Ricky Analog is offline New Member

HCG Question

So I got my gear and was ready to mix up some BAC water so I could reconstitute my HCG and I ran into an issue. All I have is a 30ml bottle of Benzoyl alcohol, a sealed glass amp with 5000iu HCG, and a 5ml sealed vial. I was gonna buy some unsealed vials, flip top lids, and a hand crimper online until I realized how expensive the stupid hand crimper is. Is it ok to mix the Benzoyl alcohol, tap water, and HCG together in something else (possibly the amp once the top is cracked off) and then transfer it via needle into the sealed vial that I have? This is my first time doing this, so sorry if this is a total newbie post. If my proposed method won't work, does anyone have a different way of doing this that maybe I'm not thinking of? Thanks in advance.

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Tap water?!?!? No

Buy some BAC water or make your own.

Look in the http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-laboratory/

You have to use distilled water

Open vial + crimping a lid on would not be sterile either.

You really need to be careful about keeping everything you're going to inject sterile.

My bad, I knew it was supposed to be distilled water and not tap. But what am I supposed to do with the supplies I have? All the videos I've seen, the HCG comes in a sterile sealed vial. But for some reason mine came in a sealed glass amp. I can make the BAC water in the empty sealed vial I have, but that still doesn't solve the dilemma of what to do with the HCG.

You open the amp, add a couple ml of bac water, draw it back up, and put it in a sterile vial, then add how ever much bac water you want to dilute it with.
    I took 5000iu hCG + 5ml b12(thats what I used instead of bac water) and made it 1000iu per mL, so 25 on a slin pin gives me 250iu.
    Zodiac85 likes this.

thanks DrewZ. I really appreciate it.

no prob, Stay safe!

One last quick question. On the HCG , is it OK to dilute 5000iu into only 3ml of BAC water? turns out the empty sterile vile is smaller than I anticipated.

that way in order to get your 250iu of HCG you would just draw out .15ml. Or is that not diluted enough?

Yup that's fine

Thread Information