anthg89 is offline Associate Member

help me with my cycle please!!! read!!

Hey guys could someone please help me with my cycle not sure if I got told to do it correctly.

im 25
    5’8 tall
    160 pounds/ 73 kilos
    11% body fat
    looking to get to 85 kilos so just say another 10 kilos onto
    this is practically my first cycle I’ve done superdrol for 4 weeks and went fine on that gained just under 4 kilos. i have 4 years experience in the gym.
    i have purchased my gear already so this is what ill be using please give me info on my cycle not that I’m young or should do it natural or diet blah blah.

This is what is in the test 500 stack

Each ML Contains:
    125mg Trembolone Enanthate , 125mg Drostanolone Enanthate, 125mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 125mg Testosterone Decanoate, 20% v/v Benzyl Bensoate, 5.0% v/v Benzyl Alcohol, Q.S. Grape Seed Oil
    Last edited by anthg89; 08-22-2014 at 12:23 PM.

anthg89 is offline Associate Member
    week 1-10 1ml of test stack 500 a week .05ml mon .05ml sat
    week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg everyday
    week 1-12 Arimidex 25mg everyday
    week 5-10 HCG 1000UI a week

PCT:
    week 1-4 Clomid 75mg/50mg/50/50
    week 1-4 Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20/20

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Buy different gear! Test only 500mg/ week. To young for any type go tren . Other than that I'm staying out of this one. Sound like you already have your mind made up. I'll let the vets bash this one

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    week 1-10 1ml of test stack 500 a week .05ml mon .05ml sat
    week 1-4 Anadrol 50mg everyday
    week 1-12 Arimidex 25mg everyday
    week 5-10 HCG 1000UI a week

PCT:
    week 1-4 Clomid 75mg/50mg/50/50
    week 1-4 Nolvadex 40mg/20mg/20/20
    There is a saying " this is not a sprint but a marathon" your trying to start at the finish line.

As advised in your other thread to build more naturally. But if your going to do what your going to do. Start by getting your bw done to see where all your values are at naturally. That way you can see how you recover from your cycle.

cycle wise keep it simple. Test e 250mg 2x/week. Do your mid cycle bw to see how you have controled your estrogen levels and adjust your ai if need be. You need to know how much ai you need to to keep e2 levels in check because when you do add other compounds such as deca or tren there sides thrive off of your high estrogen.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    ^^ thats just brief info u need some more research to execute your first cycle safely. Check out austinite educational database

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You really didn't need a start a different thread. The responses will be exactly the same.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    You really didn't need a start a different thread. The responses will be exactly the same.
    LMAO. I guess he figured, "if at first you don't succeed, try again".

Deal Me In is offline Member
    Off topic but I can't believe that holds without EO. And why so much BA?

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthg89 View Post
    Hey guys could someone please help me with my cycle not sure if I got told to do it correctly.

im 25
    5’8 tall
    160 pounds/ 73 kilos
    11% body fat
    looking to get to 85 kilos so just say another 10 kilos onto
    this is practically my first cycle I’ve done superdrol for 4 weeks and went fine on that gained just under 4 kilos. i have 4 years experience in the gym.
    i have purchased my gear already so this is what ill be using please give me info on my cycle not that I’m young or should do it natural or diet blah blah.

This is what is in the test 500 stack

Each ML Contains:
    125mg Trembolone Enanthate , 125mg Drostanolone Enanthate, 125mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate, 125mg Testosterone Decanoate, 20% v/v Benzyl Bensoate, 5.0% v/v Benzyl Alcohol, Q.S. Grape Seed Oil
    The fact of the matter is that you are light, you do indeed need to learn how to diet and blah blah blah.

And you say you have purchased your gear and this is what you will be using, so what are you posting this thread for? Are you looking for justification for this extremely poor cycle? Because you sure aren't looking for sound advice. Being close-minded and impatient will be your downfall.

In case you are wondering why we are telling you no, here are a few reasons: At 160, which is light, you obviously haven't figured out how to eat enough. If you had then you would still be seeing good gains and wouldn't have as stubborn a desire to cycle. I don't know what you think steroids do, but they can't build muscle out of nothing. They have to have the food there which you aren't getting. You will not see much in the way of gains, and even less after the cycle when you lose some.

As if that wasn't enough I want to ask you what you are going to do when you run into a problem with this cycle such as gyno, estrogen related side effects of the high and/or low kind, PIP, and who knows what else? Are you going to be able to pinpoint the compound that is causing you issues? No, not with you being unfamiliar with all of those compounds. Even if you could pinpoint the problem it is a blend, you're stuck with it or you quit.

The list goes on, do you know that your ligaments and tendons grow in strength in a similar way that muscles do? Or that they grow much slower than muscle? Let us say that you actually do eat more and gain some strength. You are going to injure yourself due to the fact that your muscles are growing rapidly and the much slower growing connective tissue cannot keep up, I know, I have been there.

joe_notellin is offline New Member
    Didnt read all the replies to your cycle... kinda stopped when someone suggested anadrol , which you dont want to use in your first cycle...

Keep it simple, with your doses low and run for aprox 12 weeks. This will give you the best results.

im thinking 300mg of test/test blend wks 1 to 12 coupled with 300 mg of EQ for 12 weeks. As a first cycle you will find this will give you excellent results, that you will be able to keep with proper pct.

Understand the more chemicals you inject in your first few cycles, the more you will need in subsequent cycles. Take advantage of being a rookie and not needing massive doses and varying chems to get results. Keep it simple.... you will be happy you did in the end.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^please don't encourage multiple compounds as a first cycle! thank you. Especially eq and especially suggesting that dose for that period.

Also you think diet might have a lot to do with keeping gains not just a pct?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information