Thread: Cycle on

dubstep30 is offline New Member

Cycle on

Hey fellas, im Wes. im 5'7 and weigh 165 lbs, and im from the great state of Tennesee. ive been lifting for around 2 years now. I did a cycle of Test cyp 300mg/ml for 10 weeks my first time around. Now im wanting to stack Test Cyp 200mg/ml and some Deca 300mg/ml for 8 weeks. I was thinking of going with 300mg test a week with the deca at 600mg a week. I have bought Adex for my AI and was planning to go .5mg every 3 days. Does this sound like a good stack for my second time around?

Thanks for the advice in advance.

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have a few questions for you to put things into perspective. What kind of results did you see from the first cycle? What is your BF%? What does your PCT look like?

I am much taller than you so I cannot really say if 165lbs is light, or if that is indeed a solid base of muscle you have going on there. 165 is very light for me but I am over 6 feet tall, no judgment here. Assuming you have everything in order I would recommend just increasing the Test dose per week for the same 10 weeks, or bumping it up to 12. I feel like a good 500mg of Test each week would still yield you satisfying results.

What about HCG ?

i still need to get my blood work done and all of that. Thats why im waiting to get my gear, but the last time my bf% was checked i was at around 12. Ive read on some sites that i should double my deca compared to my test, is this true? My first cycle i had great results, i gained about 13 pounds all in all.

Quote Originally Posted by dubstep30 View Post
    i still need to get my blood work done and all of that. Thats why im waiting to get my gear, but the last time my bf% was checked i was at around 12. Ive read on some sites that i should double my deca compared to my test, is this true? My first cycle i had great results, i gained about 13 pounds all in all.
    It is true for some people. Everyone reacts differently to 19 nors it seems. Some guys can get away with half the Test dose than that of Deca and some do need more Test than Deca. I find if I raise my Test above my Deca then my estrogen becomes much harder to manage. My personally, I use 250mg of Test for every 400mg of Deca and that keeps my libido and hormones groovy. Most of these theories are just speculation if you ask me.

Awesome, thanks for the info

Dillydil is offline New Member
    At 165, I would hold off on AAS use and make all of the gains you can naturally. Head to the nutrition section and ask questions about your diet.

feelinsmall is offline New Member
    Agree with dillydil eat big to get big

Why change unless something's broken? I would run 500mg/wk Test Cyp (long ester) for 12weeks. HCG 250iu twice a week, adex .25mg eof, and PCT with Nolva and Clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Why change unless something's broken? I would run 500mg/wk Test Cyp (long ester) for 12weeks. HCG 250iu twice a week, adex .25mg eof, and PCT with Nolva and Clomid.
    If you are going to cycle then I agree with this^

You probably still could gain some naturally if you wanted.

Thread Information