laval14 is offline New Member

My first cycle!!!Help

Hey Guys

Basically got the same story coming at you guys that every newbie has, all im looking for is if my first cycle needs any fixing. So be easy on me!

So my stats:
    30yo male
    178-182lbs
    12-14%BF
    been working out pretty consistant the past 7 years, play hockey and baseball so pretty active. I do think a swing on the ectomorph side of things my gains are relatively slow but my diet definatley can be better and more of it.

So after about apprx 1 year of off and on research for my first cycle ive come up with this, my goal obviously is to bulk but i want it to be as clean and as lean as it could possibly be, but obviously trying to max out my cycle at the same time.... there may be some contradiction there hahah. Anavar is something i had for a while now, my plan was to do an anavar only cycle for the first time pin phobic, but one thing all the forums had consistant was (if this is your first cycle ever...test should be the basis for maximum gains).... however Anavar would compliment the cycle in the way of strength, pump, vacularity and more importantly it support lean gains and chance of keeping your gains post cycle are more permanent granted proper pct. I am aware that i dont know how my body will react with var or test and i should probably do one or the other but at this point im willing to take my chances.

Plan1

week 1-10 Test E 250mg E4D (total 500mg a week)
    week 3-10 Anavar 75mg ED
    week 3-10 Livercare(Liv.52)
    PCT
    week 13
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    From what i read some say you need just nolva, some say just clomid and some say both....I got both so my thinking is take both to cover all angles...

Plan 2 is similar to plan 1, but the difference is the use of Sustanon 250 or T400 in replace of Test E, i know these have a blend of long acting and short acting which sometimes could make proper PCT timing more difficult but is there not some advantages to... like keeping your blood levels more consistant? the one thing im struggling with is my work makes it hard for me to be able 2 pin twice a week being i work away from home 1 week in and 1 week out camp job.... if there is a test blend that can support 1 pin a week id feel more comfortable. I know test c&e have longer half life then prop, but my thinking was with sus 250 or T400, i might have to pin twice a week to keep the prop up while the C&E pool but once the ENth and Cyp start working can i not go down to 1 pin a week so technically speaking ill be without prop for a couple days every week...? How much will swing my blood levels? i guess its different for everybody.

Lastly side effects the biggest being gyno potential, loss of libido, balls turn to marbles. So this is where i struggle a bit some forums say HCG is a must and which im willing but at the same time if i dont need it, if its only a nice to have then i will probably do without my first cycle, and except decreased libido and full nut shrinkage, i dont what to be taking to many things at once if i dont need basically, especially first time cycle.

as far as gyno allot of guys say to just have some adex on hand, but can i get away with nolva since i already have it for PCT, as well i read that adex and nolva dont work well at the same time.

I also have some NAC sustain, R-ALA, and cholestral support oral all of which was to support my anavar cycle so i think its still a good idea to take them as well as 350g of protein a day, lots of grapefruit juice, multi vitamin and omegas. 3000+ cal diet (clean foods)

So ya if i have it all ass backwards feel free to let me know... that is what im looking for.

What is your guys takes on arimidex and taurine? again if not needed ill pass.

thanks in advance

Deal Me In is offline Member
    1. AI is a must. Do not go without it period. Nolva doesn't count. Use adex or stane. I prefer stane but both with be effective.

2. HCG is a must. Do not go without it.

3. Take the liver support from day 1.

4. This is a personal opinion but stay away from blends for all the reasons you have already mentioned. Stay with a single ester, C or E, it doesn't matter.

5. One more personal opinion, save the anavar . Use only test and see what happens. The anavar isn't going to go bad and can be added to the next cycle. People always want to do more when test only will get you what you want. These are drugs. Put as little of them in your body as you need too.
    Last edited by Deal Me In; 08-23-2014 at 01:39 PM.

laval14 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advise.... i will add HCG and adex to this plan, whats your take on taking test E once a week?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Teste twice a week is better for stable blood levels. Could use testc once a week.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    You are better off injecting twice a week. You can inject once a week but this opens you up to worse side effects as you blood levels will not be as stable.

joe_notellin is offline New Member
    few quick notes from quickly browsing... and just my two cents.

-if you swap the test e for a blend you will need to increase your shot frequency in order to take advantage of the short active esthers. Whatever you chose, Id extend it to 12 weeks from 10. It takes weeks, sometimes 5 to 6, for individuals to start really feeling the effects of test. By extending it an additional two weeks you hedge against short changing yourself... even if you have to reduce the dosage slightly.
    -Considering this is your first cycle, I think 75 mg of Var a day is a bit much. Id reduce the dosage and run it a bit longer, probably the full 10 weeks (if not 12). Just make sure you just a liver support with
    it (milk thistle) and you will be fine. Of all oral steroids , anavar is one of least toxic on your system.
    -You will not need 350 grams of protein a day. I know protocols exist that call for 2gms per lb, but I believe they are a bit outdated... at any rate, the body can only absorb so much protein at any given time so its likely amounts consumed beyond that will ultimately find its way into your toilet....thus increasing your toilet paper consumption.

Thread Information